How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
At least Robbie knew a thing or two about brewing

These American kids are the antithesis of JC 's teaching

You can lead a horse to water...
How’s apathist doing? Interesting how the two of you seem to alternate disappearing and reappearing. Is he a sock puppet account of yours?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Do you deny that you and rajk fail to keep what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments?

Do you deny that you and rajk are still sinning?

Do you deny that you and rajk will be judged by your own standards and by your own standards will be condemned? You don’t recognize that from the Bible?

Sad!

Edit: I don’t expect you to answer any ...[text shortened]... on dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false.

Sad!
Bump for ToO...

Remember, hombre - By your standards you will be judged. And by your standards you will be condemned.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

How soon ‘til you go on another eight-week vacation? You’ve only been back 24 hours and it feels like three months.
How soon is now?

Stop spammin kid, it's awful. Just awful.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

How’s apathist doing? Interesting how the two of you seem to alternate disappearing and reappearing. Is he a sock puppet account of yours?
He's an enigma for sure. Two thumbs up, however he shovels snow and I don't .

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

He's an enigma for sure. Two thumbs up, however he shovels snow and I don't .
Yeah, you shovel something else and a lot of it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

How soon is now?

Stop spammin kid, it's awful. Just awful.
Have you heard the term “psychological projection?”

Might want to ask a mental health professional what that term means. Too bad this forum doesn’t have one.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

Yeah, you shovel something else and a lot of it.
Like what?

Please talk plainly

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

Have you heard the term “psychological projection?”

Might want to ask a mental health professional what that term means. Too bad this forum doesn’t have one.
No worries kid. Take it easy

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

No worries kid. Take it easy
You got it, champ.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
This question is aimed at those posters who take exception to Rajk999's theology.

This topic is a thought experiment and is not intended for people to continue taking exception to Rajk999's theology.

How will you fare ~ in terms of "salvation" - if he is right?
As a righteous atheist, I should fare pretty well.

😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jun 18

How soon ‘til you go on another eight-week vacation? You’ve only been back 24 hours and it feels like three months.
lol

You declared 'you' were leaving, resigned all your games (even ones you weren't losing) and then crawled back a day and a half later to get your trolling fix.

How embarrassing for you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
lol

You declared 'you' were leaving, resigned all your games (even ones you weren't losing) and then crawled back a day and a half later to get your trolling fix.

How embarrassing for you.
I see you can’t stop posting to me or talking about me. Shall we add “obsessive fixations” to the lengthy list of your psychological disorders?

And if you go back to the relevant thread (or my posting history) you’ll see I said I was leaving so divegeester would avoid continuing with his charade of posting as his “girlfriend” after he was exposed as a lying fraud. Yet divegeester continued posting as his “girlfriend” until even he realized no one believed him and he was making a fool of himself. Happily, he doesn’t seem embarrassed at all.

I’ll leave you in suspense about when I’m leaving, Heartpence. But your constant trolling of me, while not unusual, is just delaying my departure.

Hugs and kisses,

Romans

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jun 18

I see you can’t stop posting to me or talking about me. Shall we add “obsessive fixations” to the lengthy list of your psychological disorders?

And if you go back to the relevant thread (or my posting history) you’ll see I said I was leaving so divegeester would avoid continuing with his charade of posting as his “girlfriend” after he was exposed as a ...[text shortened]... trolling of me, while not unusual, is just delaying my departure.

Hugs and kisses,

Romans
Responded to almost 'all' my posts for a month, despite being totally ignored, and you want to talk about obsessive fixations? 🙄

For the first few weeks not only did I ignore you entirely I also was careful to make no mention of you in any way in any of the threads I participated in. I expected, after a week or so, you would get the message and ignore me in reply. - In actuality, you 'increased' your trolling of me across the SF, often replying to my posts addressed to other posters in less than a minute, which was totally creepy.

You are genuinely certifiable and will probably require intervention to actually leave the site.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Responded to almost 'all' my posts for a month, despite being totally ignored, and you want to talk about obsessive fixations? 🙄

For the first few weeks not only did I ignore you entirely I also was careful to make no mention of you in any way in any of the threads I participated in. I expected, after a week or so, you would get the message and ...[text shortened]... You are genuinely certifiable and will probably require intervention to actually leave the site.
You constantly referenced me in posts to other trolls while you were “ignoring” me, and it’s obvious your obsession with me is not being curtailed by your current psych meds.

Please advise your doctor to up your dosage or get you on new anti-psychotic drugs.

Thanks.

And, once again, is this post of yours that I’m replying to reflective of a mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals? Or is it indicative of someone who needs a mental health professional?

And where is that alleged team of mental health professionals you allegedly manage and supervise? They’re on vacation constantly judging by how often you’re in here.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jun 18

You constantly referenced me in posts to other trolls while you were “ignoring” me, and it’s obvious your obsession with me is not being curtailed by your current psych meds.

Please advise your doctor to up your dosage or get you on new anti-psychotic drugs.

Thanks.

And, once again, is this post of yours that I’m replying to reflective of a ment ...[text shortened]... egedly manage and supervise? They’re on vacation constantly judging by how often you’re in here.
Yeah heard that. What else you got? (Apart from no friends and a wooden bladder? )