12 Jun '12 08:56
    YouTube&NR=1
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 08:58
    T-Rex was NOT a meat eater.

1. The roots of T-Rex were only 2 inches deep. Had he bit into the hide of another dinosaur he would have lost teeth.

2. They cut a tooth in half of an unearthed T-Rex and found in deeply gorged with CHLOROPHYLL! That's right, Chlorophyll is the main substance found in PLANTS not meat!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 10:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So the T-Rex was not a danger to humans?
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 17:49

1. The roots of T-Rex were only 2 inches deep. Had he bit into the hide of another dinosaur he would have lost teeth.

2. They cut a tooth in half of an unearthed T-Rex and found in deeply gorged with CHLOROPHYLL! That's right, Chlorophyll is the main substance found in PLANTS not meat!
    my dog chews on plants too. it helps him digest.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 23:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    So the T-Rex was not a danger to humans?
    Looks pretty bloody dangerous to me!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/3204192307_3a428cf010_o.jpg?iact=hc&vpx=597&vpy=324&dur=1130&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=112&ty=113&sig=106796135912051135171&ei=R9HXT5v9G4r98gPAnaWvAw&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=193&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:95
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 23:39
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Looks pretty bloody dangerous to me!
    Nah, the humans could have just driven their jeeps into its shins to chase it off.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 01:04
    proof that humans used dinosaurs in construction work!

YouTube
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 04:27
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    proof that humans used dinosaurs in construction work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s13X66BFd8
    There you go. Now, don't you feel better?
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 16:32
    I think humans and dinosaurs are separated by a few million years, so by default T-Rex was no danger to humans, regardless of its dietary concerns.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 00:42
    Originally posted by CLL53
    I think humans and dinosaurs are separated by a few million years, so by default T-Rex was no danger to humans, regardless of its dietary concerns.
    You only believe this because you were told these lies by others. The evolutionists also claim that Cavemen lived on the Earth during the Paleolithic Era. This era often is called the Stone Age, although the Paleolithic Era is only part of the Stone Age. This era was between 2 million and 40,000 to 10,000 years ago (depending on sources).

http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/when-did-cavemen-live-earth

They don't really know how long ago it was. It is all guesses in an attempt to support the fairy tale of evolution.
  11. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 16:44
    You only believe this because you were told these lies by others. The evolutionists also claim that Cavemen lived on the Earth during the Paleolithic Era. This era often is called the Stone Age, although the Paleolithic Era is only part of the Stone Age. This era was between 2 million and 40,000 to 10,000 years ago (depending on sources).

http://curiosi ...[text shortened]... w how long ago it was. It is all guesses in an attempt to support the fairy tale of evolution.
    As opposed to blatant lies to support the fairy tales of bible.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 22:11
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    As opposed to blatant lies to support the fairy tales of bible.
    The Holy Bible uses parables, not fairy tales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 23:24
    The Holy Bible uses parables, not fairy tales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable
    Just cause you put up a link doesn't lend any more weight yo your argument in my view.

Not the whole bible is fairy tales, just a huge chunk of it 😉
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 23:262 edits
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Wrong. According to RJ the dinosaurs lived and were extinct and then humans emerged bringing us to where we are now in just 6000 years. Or was it 10 000? LOL

Actually it was more chuckle than an actual laugh 🙂

Is that the way you see it Ron? Because I, for one, am genuinely interested in an approximate time frame for the emergence of man. For example, did the dinosaurs come and go before Adam and Eve arrived on the scene?
    (This is a deadly serious question, but the nature of it cant help but make me chuckle a smidge. Sorry. My intention is NOT to mock your faith, but I just cant see how you can arrive at such conclusions,(if you did in fact arrive at these coclucions)
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 23:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Wrong. According to RJ the dinosaurs lived and were extinct and then humans emerged bringing us to where we are now in just 6000 years. Or was it 10 000? LOL

Actually it was more chuckle than an actual laugh 🙂

Is that the way you see it Ron? Because I, for one, am genuinely interested in an approximate time frame for the emergence of man. For e ...[text shortened]... cant see how you can arrive at such conclusions,(if you did in fact arrive at these coclucions)
    I covered this before. You should have paid attention. The dinosaurs were created by God just before mankind. Some where created the day before mankind and others just a few ours before mankind. Some dinosuars went extinct at the time of the worldwide flood and shortly after because man killed them for food and sport. Some were used for reconstruction work after the flood.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree