I can't stand Christians AND Muslims.

I can't stand Christians AND Muslims.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jew.

Moves
27 Apr 06

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
what is God's grace? is that like when someone in your church is forgiven by it's members, and they all join together to do lots of nice things for that person?
No
That is not God's grace when everyone does nice things for someone,
that is the people's grace. God's grace is when God does nice things
for us when don't deserve it.
Kelly

Jew.

Moves
27 Apr 06

g

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
Thanks for that, he is actually not doing well psycologically, his personality has changed for the worse since this attack. I just hope the court dates don't get lawyered up to the year 2010,
He was also indirectly involved in a vandalism complaint where the witness asked this kids name, he says Jonathan Jennings. So the cops show up at the house and he ha ...[text shortened]... onuts. I can tell you without reservations the next SOB who fuks with our family is a dead man.
The right words to say to you and your family for what you have been going through is very difficult, I hope that the court of law will be able to decide the best verdict for all of you, and even although your family has been put to such tests, I hope your family can heal.

The hatred you hold for Christians and Muslims, will only hold you back.....as hatred eats away at the very being of your future lives..
somewhere within all of you, you can see that one persons hatred has coursed all this damage, try not to let hatred within yourself course you to hate all, because of one.

hope soon you will find peace!

gil

Jew.

Moves
27 Apr 06

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
27 Apr 06

Both groups base their so-called religions on out and out lies and they are so full of crap they could float on liquid hydrogen. The intense love they generate is sooo overwhelming.
NOT.
Having a bad day, are we? You are generalizing both groups, and that isn't fair. Find a good christian church, attend a service, and judge for yourself, or find a Imam and attend a Mosque....

Jew.

Moves
27 Apr 06

s

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by chancremechanic
Having a bad day, are we? You are generalizing both groups, and that isn't fair. Find a good christian church, attend a service, and judge for yourself, or find a Imam and attend a Mosque....
I'm so ashamed of myself now. 😳 Have I completely misjudged you? Aren't you a prejudiced, nationalistic american who can't see human worth beyond your own family? 😕

Chrysler, this is embarrassing for me.

c

Moves
27 Apr 06

I WIL AMEN 2 THAT

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by chancremechanic
Yeah, thats it, I should lie in bed with my enemy, that makes me feel better, it was muslims that shot at me and bombed our dear friend Muriel and it was those lovely catholics who stabbed my grandma, raped my mother, killed my father and stabbed or cousin to death. Yeah, thats the ticket, I should go to their pukey church or some death ridden mosque.

l

London

Moves
27 Apr 06

it was those lovely catholics who stabbed my grandma, raped my mother, killed my father and stabbed or cousin to death.
Whoah there! What Catholics? Whose grandma, mom, father, cousin etc.?

I realise you're feeling angry, but don't start hurling accusations just for the sake of it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Whoah there! What Catholics? Whose grandma, mom, father, cousin etc.?

I realise you're feeling angry, but don't start hurling accusations just for the sake of it.
They were catholics, the ones who killed my dad and our cousin and it was muslims who bombed Muriel and shot at me. Sorry to shake your little world but thats the fact. We found that out later.

l

London

Moves
27 Apr 06
1 edit

They were catholics, the ones who killed my dad and our cousin and it was muslims who bombed Muriel and shot at me. Sorry to shake your little world but thats the fact. We found that out later.
So? Did they kill your dad and cousin because they (the killers) were Catholics? Were they fighting for their faith? Was it their Catholic faith that compelled them to kill your dad and cousin?

Would you be on about atheism if they were atheists? Or blacks if they were African-Americans? Or homosexuals if they were gay? Or America if they were American?

As I said before, don't hurl accusations for the sake of it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Apr 06
2 edits

Originally posted by lucifershammer
So? Did they kill your dad and cousin because they (the killers) were Catholics? Were they fighting for their faith? Was it their Catholic faith that compelled them to kill your dad and cousin?

Would you be on about atheism if they were atheists? Or blacks if they were African-Americans? Or homosexuals if they were gay? Or America if they were American?

As I said before, don't hurl accusations for the sake of it.
No, the catholics involved, 4 differant ones BTW, were only interested in murder, rape, and robbery. The muslims definitely were firing on me and bombing muriel because they ARE fighting a religious war.
My family seems to be cursed with the gift of attracting violence.
Of course the religious ones among you would say its because we didn't accept JC and the boys or Allah so we are being justly punished.
I say BS to that, we just live in a violent world furthered along by ancient mythological religions that condone and encourage that activity and call it gods will.
I prefer another term: God Swill.

l

London

Moves
27 Apr 06

No, the catholics involved, 4 differant ones BTW, were only interested in murder, rape, and robbery. The muslims definitely were firing on me and bombing muriel because they ARE fighting a religious war.
My family seems to be cursed with the gift of attracting violence.
Of course the religious ones among you would say its because we didn't accept JC and t ...[text shortened]... ancient mythological religions that condone and encourage that activity and call it gods will.
No, the catholics involved, 4 differant ones BTW, were only interested in murder, rape, and robbery.

Then what's the point of highlighting they were Catholic? Why not black, or American, or Democrat?

Of course the religious ones among you would say its because we didn't accept JC and the boys or Allah so we are being justly punished.

Nothing "of course" about it. I'm willing to go far as to say that the majority of religious people worldwide would say otherwise. Don't get carried away by the carricature.

I say BS to that, we just live in a violent world furthered along by ancient mythological religions

And modern mythological prejudices.