I can't stand Christians AND Muslims.

I can't stand Christians AND Muslims.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
25 Apr 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
No shite sherlock. I would love to be the one in power, I could smash the brains of one christian against one muslim till they were all gone and I think it would be a wash because their filthy lies pretty much equal out, just as many of one as the other. The planet would finally have some peace for a while. At least the fighting would be over who is the big ...[text shortened]... is better than your god. Makes me want to puke.
Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum ivocandum.
What a nice and peaceful world it will be. The biggest SOB will win, and everybody will be happy. Well, at least everybody who survives. People won't kill each other for religious reasons anymore, they will kill each other because they think people who disagree with them are stupid gits who deserve to die. It's so much more fun to die that way.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 06

Originally posted by KellyJay
Just so I know, what is the difference between you and the other
hate mongrels? All they want to do is wipe out those that do not
agree with their moral convictions so that peace may come, as I
look at your post the only thing different about you is that you
want to smash in brains and wash out mouths of those that don't
agree with you in the name of, ...[text shortened]... d would do harm to them if you could. You I guess have
become what you profess to hate.
Kelly
So just what will convince these so-called religions to live with each other in peace? Hey if a mus wants to whach his head on the ground till it bleeds and he thinks thats spiritual, whack away. If those stupid christian right wing idiots want to be baptized by diving into a 1000 gallon tank of river water, knock yourself out. My big problem is where the leaders of these sects decide to knock off the other BECAUSE they in their infinite wisdom have come to the realization THEIR god is the only god and will kill you if you don't believe it. Just what kind of morality are you talking about when that crap happens? It started in the Roman empire, let the lions eat the prophets, and they got back at everyone in the crusades and now jehads are getting back at the crusaders. What insanity is this? You think maybe a more limited head bashing would do it? Leave the ones who actually want peace to live?

N

The sky

Moves
25 Apr 06

You think maybe a more limited head bashing would do it? Leave the ones who actually want peace to live?
Everybody, or at least almost everybody, wants peace. Some extremist groups want to achieve that by eliminating other groups, either converting them or killing them. Sounds very much like what you want, only you don't want to convert them, but have them give up religion.

L

Moves
25 Apr 06

Both groups base their so-called religions on out and out lies and they are so full of crap they could float on liquid hydrogen. The intense love they generate is sooo overwhelming.
NOT.
There are a lot of good, peace-loving Christians and Muslims out there, ya know. Your rage is probably aimed at a particular fundamentalist mindset that afflicts only a portion of these groups. Your own mindset is just as sad and pathetic, though.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 06

Originally posted by LemonJello
There are a lot of good, peace-loving Christians and Muslims out there, ya know. Your rage is probably aimed at a particular fundamentalist mindset that afflicts only a portion of these groups. Your own mindset is just as sad and pathetic, though.
Call it shell shock if you want. I have had friends get bombed in Jerusalem, one a woman who won an Israeli violin competition, winning $8,000 only to be in Defendorf plaza in Tel Aviv and have the head of the bomber hit her body and all her instruments destroyed. She survived but stayed at our house near the old city where she stayed for a couple of weeks to get over her injuries and shell shock.
I was fired upon myself by a palestinian terrorist, he missed but killed three people near Zion Square in Jerusalem. My children went to the anglican international school very close to downtown jerusalm near the russian compound and several times were close to bombings. I never knew when I would drive to the school to find it bombed. My father was killed by a robbing gang, my grandmother stabbed a dozen times and lived, the guy could not stop her from calling the cops which saved my own mom from kidnapping after he had already tried to rape her. You may have seen my post in the general forum about our cousin Sharon killed by her household handiman. I have seen enough violence to want to strike back. We moved from Venice Beach, california because three murders took place within two blocks of our house near the beach. So tell me about all the love in this world.

R

Moves
25 Apr 06

. At least the fighting would be over who is the biggest SOB in the valley not whether my god is better than your god.
They're not fighting over which god is better. They're fighting over who is the favorite Son of God. For jews- Isaac, Muslims- Ishmael, Christians- Jesus.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Regicidal
They're not fighting over which god is better. They're fighting over who is the favorite Son of God. For jews- Isaac, Muslims- Ishmael, Christians- Jesus.
I feel SO much better then.
Just a few months ago here in Slatington on of my own kids was attacked by the family across the street in a racially motivated attack where the father actually hit my kid who was on his bike where this guy hit him with his car and the rest of the family attacked him.
If the police had not come so fast I WOULD have killed the SOB but now the law is taking its course and the guy is charged with assault with a deadly weapon, the mom with ethic intimidation and more charges. We will see how it turns out. The arm of the law goes slow.

L

Moves
25 Apr 06

Call it shell shock if you want. I have had friends get bombed in Jerusalem, one a woman who won an Israeli violin competition, winning $8,000 only to be in Defendorf plaza in Tel Aviv and have the head of the bomber hit her body and all her instruments destroyed. She survived but stayed at our house near the old city where she stayed for a couple of weeks ...[text shortened]... lace within two blocks of our house near the beach. So tell me about all the love in this world.
Point being? What you are describing here is terrorism. Demonstrate that there is some necessary link between Christianity/Islam and terrorism; otherwise you should retract your blanket statements. It is perfectly compatible with one's being Christian/Muslim that one not engage in terrorism. Additionally, you will also generally find terrorists who have no affiliation with these religions.

That said, yes, I agree that terrorism sucks. So, your solution is to fight terrorism with terrorism?

l

London

Moves
25 Apr 06

I feel SO much better then.
Just a few months ago here in Slatington on of my own kids was attacked by the family across the street in a racially motivated attack where the father actually hit my kid who was on his bike where this guy hit him with his car and the rest of the family attacked him.
If the police had not come so fast I WOULD have killed the S ...[text shortened]... thic intimidation and more charges. We will see how it turns out. The arm of the law goes slow.
First, I hope your son is doing well and not too shaken up by the incident.

Second, I understand the frustration and general sense of helplessness you must be feeling.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 06
2 edits

Originally posted by lucifershammer

Second, I understand the frustration and general sense of helplessness you must be feeling.
Thanks for that, he is actually not doing well psycologically, his personality has changed for the worse since this attack. I just hope the court dates don't get lawyered up to the year 2010,
He was also indirectly involved in a vandalism complaint where the witness asked this kids name, he says Jonathan Jennings. So the cops show up at the house and he had to be subjected to a ONE PERSON line up but the witness exhonerated him, not even the right race, fortunately but now it turns out to be a member of the same family who attacked him so it just goes on and on without letup. The only good thing is that family steadily gets in deeper doo doo day by day. I hope they fry and the next step is charging the little bastard with identity theft. Of course now, the local dipshit cops are basically dropping that case, having of course much more important things to do like give out jaywalking tidkets and supporting the local Duncan Donuts. I can tell you without reservations the next SOB who fuks with our family is a dead man.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 06

Call it shell shock if you want. I have had friends get bombed in Jerusalem, one a woman who won an Israeli violin competition, winning $8,000 only to be in Defendorf plaza in Tel Aviv and have the head of the bomber hit her body and all her instruments destroyed. She survived but stayed at our house near the old city where she stayed for a couple of weeks ...[text shortened]... lace within two blocks of our house near the beach. So tell me about all the love in this world.
So if you know acting out of hate is bad, why are you doing it?
Kelly

Jew.

Moves
26 Apr 06

w

Moves
26 Apr 06

I second that. If you don't mind I will pray for him and you as well.

Just so you know, Christ said that some will kill in my name and not to follow them. His message was a peaceful message. Therefore those who do not follow his message should not be called Christians even though they refer to themselves as such. This includes the Crusaders, the inquisitions, Salem witch trials, ect. Who saved the woman about to be stoned who was caught in adultry? Who said to turn the other cheek? Who told Peter to put away his sword when they came for him to take him to the cross? Christ only went off on hypocrites because they give God a bad name when others act in the name of God but not the authority of God. I cannot speak for Muslims, however. From my understanding Mohammad converted with the sword. He is their Jesus and in a way their god as well. I could never follow such a message.

h

Cosmos

Moves
26 Apr 06

Shame you are not so understanding towards the victims of Catholic torture, you insincere prig.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Apr 06
1 edit

So just what will convince these so-called religions to live with each other in peace? Hey if a mus wants to whach his head on the ground till it bleeds and he thinks thats spiritual, whack away. If those stupid christian right wing idiots want to be baptized by diving into a 1000 gallon tank of river water, knock yourself out. My big problem is where the l maybe a more limited head bashing would do it? Leave the ones who actually want peace to live?
You are laying all the hate and selfishness at the feet of the religion
of both groups. As your actions have demonstrated, it is a human
trait that needs to be reeled in, it isn't just religious people that have
issues with hate and the desire to control. People use whatever it is
they can to advance themselves, be it religion, politics, education,
whatever. It is a shame that we do it, we have people in the name
of life murdering others, what is up with that? The truth will be
shown in the end according to my beliefs, and how we treated
each other will be revealed, where we were acting out of selfishness
and greed, verses love and grace will be on full display. Personally,
without God’s grace, I truly believe no one will stand on that day
with the knowledge they lived as they should have!
Kelly