I have an announcement to make

I have an announcement to make

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
IT IS WRITTEN:

[b]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

(John 3:16 NKJV)

Where is is written that those that do not believe on Him will go to heaven or will have everlasting life? I believe it says the unbelievers will have their part in the Lake of Fire.[/b]
Please explain what Paul wrote, the passage i quoted earlier.

And why does Jesus say, "no one can go to the Father but through me" Why doesn't Jesus say, no one can go to the Father that doesn't know me?
What is the difference of going through Jesus and knowing Him.

Explain to me, what is Jesus, exactly? And what does the nature of Jesus include? I will give you a hint, it is what Satan rejected.

P

Moves
20 Apr 14

IT IS WRITTEN:

[b]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

(John 3:16 NKJV)

Where is is written that those that do not believe on Him will go to heaven or will have everlasting life? I believe it says the unbelievers will have their part in the Lake of Fire.[/b]
I know you read the scripture, but you are not understanding what you read. You know as i, that all of the scripture agrees with itself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
I know you read the scripture, but you are not understanding what you read. You know as i, that all of the scripture agrees with itself.
It is a simple question.

Where is is written that those that do not believe on Him will go to heaven or will have everlasting life?

I only request you justify your claim that atheists go to heaven by scripture.

Moves
20 Apr 14

Unfortunately, those who feel they know the truth will condemn me to death, and celebrate my passing.
🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by C Hess
🙄
you doppelganger I AM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
20 Apr 14

Some of the best Christian theologians were staunch atheist first. C.S. Lewis and Simon Greenleaf come to mind

Manny

P

Moves
21 Apr 14

It is a simple question.

Where is is written that those that do not believe on Him will go to heaven or will have everlasting life?

I only request you justify your claim that atheists go to heaven by scripture.
Paul states, "Those who do not know the law, will be judged by the law written in their hearts" . It isn't much clearer than that. If they knew the law they could not remain unbelievers. Why would Paul even bother about unbelievers if God's grace did not cover them too?

Moves
22 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
you doppelganger I AM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD
Go back to that rock from whence you came, you semi-god you. Here only those truly omnipotent are allowed! 😠

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Apr 14

Go back to that rock from whence you came, you semi-god you. Here only those truly omnipotent are allowed! 😠
I am OMNIPIOTENT but u seem Impotent

Moves
22 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
I am OMNIPIOTENT but u seem Impotent
You're omnipotent like RJHinds is scientifically literate. Also, you must be omniscient.
Now, leave, you insipid god of puny talents. I have gullible fools to confuse with several
different and contradictive, yet strangely similar revelations.

P

Moves
22 Apr 14

You're omnipotent like RJHinds is scientifically literate. Also, you must be omniscient.
Now, leave, you insipid god of puny talents. I have gullible fools to confuse with several
different and contradictive, yet strangely similar revelations.
Is this kind of like the Hulk verses Lokie in the first Advengers movie. (that was the best part of that movie) "puiny god" the Hulk

Moves
22 Apr 14

Is this kind of like the Hulk verses Lokie in the first Advengers movie. (that was the best part of that movie) "puiny god" the Hulk
Yeah, that was funny, the way he smashed Loke, left, right, left, right, holding
him up, left, left, right: Puny god.

Hey! Baronboy, look here, pudgy compared you to Loke.

Eh, right?

P

Moves
22 Apr 14

Yeah, that was funny, the way he smashed Loke, left, right, left, right, holding
him up, left, left, right: Puny god.

Hey! Baronboy, look here, pudgy compared you to Loke.

Eh, right?
Hey, don't get me in the middle of this ;0

Moves
22 Apr 14

Hey, don't get me in the middle of this ;0
Well, then you shouldn't have stepped in the middle of this. I'm the omniscient hulk. You
can't invoke the omniscient hulk and not be involved. Smash-time!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
22 Apr 14
1 edit

To all those nay-sayers and egotistical true-"God" wannabes I issue one simple challenge for you

Prove C Hess is not the One True God