1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 10:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There will be no wiggle room at the judgment and your silver forked
    tongue will be tied then.
    Who said I am trying to wiggle.

Your god, if real, is a total evil [long string of expletives and insults add all you can think of then multiply]
    who I will never worship even if it is real and that is proven.

If your god is so petty and egotistical that no matter how good a life I lead it will torture me in hell for
    an eternity for not believing and worshiping it then your god is a piece of excrement not worth worshiping.

However your god doesn't exist, and so YOU are the one threatening me with (imaginary) eternal torture for
    not believing in your imaginary friend which makes you the total evil [long string of expletives and insults add
    all you can think of then multiply] and I consider it not only insulting but hate speech.

You WILL cease and desist from threatening me or anyone else with hell (or judgement) or I will report every
    single instance of you doing so as a direct threat and violation of the sites EULA.

I don't give a **** what you believe about me, as long as you refrain from actually saying it.

Talk about your religion and how wonderful you think it and god is as much as you like.

But cut out the threats and claims that everyone but you and your gang is going to, and deserves, to suffer an
    eternity of torture.
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 10:42
    Originally posted by googlefudge

Your god, if real, is a total evil [long string of expletives and insults add all you can think of then multiply]

If your god is so petty and egotistical that no matter how good a life I lead it will torture me in hell for
    an eternity for not believin ...[text shortened]... everyone but you and your gang is going to, and deserves, to suffer an
    eternity of torture.
    Written so much better than l could've done.

Agreed 100%.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 11:491 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge

an eternity for not believin everyone but you and your gang is going to, and deserves, to suffer an
    eternity of torture.
    You and Satan are evil. God is good. I am going to be washed in the
    blood of the Lamb and will be declared righteous at the judgment. 😏
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 12:55
    I am going to be washed in the blood of the Lamb
    You and Dasa together. And you both buddies will be judged equally.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 13:02
    You and Satan are evil. God is good. I am going to be washed in the
    blood of the Lamb and will be declared righteous at the judgment. 😏
    This somewhat contradicts previous claims by you that Christianity provides motivation to behave morally good. You clearly think you can get away with anything, then be forgiven at a later date.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 15:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    I will not apologise for what God will do with you, and any other, that rejects His offer of eternal life through faith in His son.

The threat comes from God. Take it up with Him.
    Ahh fear can be a great motivator. When it works that is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree