1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:20
    Had a sudden urge to apologize to anyone and everyone I've insulted, belittled, berated, maligned, bullied, said harsh things to, was sarcastic or rude to, cut down, ridiculed, defamed, or in any way made anyone feel uncomfortable, uneasy, upset, angered, frustrated or anything else.

Can you think of anything I left out?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:241 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Had a sudden urge to apologize to anyone and everyone I've insulted, belittled, berated, maligned, bullied, said harsh things to, was sarcastic or rude to, cut down, ridiculed, defamed, or in any way made anyone feel uncomfortable, uneasy, upset, angered, frustrated or anything else.

Why do so many of your posts involve explicitly accusing others of "lying" or being "liars"?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why do so many of your posts involve explicitly accusing others of "lying" or being "liars"?
    Why do you exaggerate?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:33
    Why do you exaggerate?
    I don't think I am. I think your posting style can be described as peculiar. Only Dasa here accuses fellow posters of "lying" or being "dishonest" more often than you do. People can take a look at your posts, say, 24 or so hours ago. You accused others of being "liars", or words to that effect, several times in a fairly short space of time. Why do you resort to this kind of thing so often?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:50

Well that is great if you are serious. Thanks. All of us should stop coming at each other with an attack mode first and try to see the viewponts of each other and use this as a learning situation. That does not mean we have to agree by any means but try and use the examples of Jesus and the way he talked to everyone he met.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 02:13
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well that is great if you are serious.
    I guess a little look at his contributions to the threads 'Goodbye RJHinds' and 'The right mentality' since he started this thread, strongly suggests that the apology in the OP is already sounding not entirely sincere and not particularly serious!
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 02:27
    "Can you think of anything I left out?"

Why yes I think you owe myself, others this forum, and most of all Satan for threatening us with an eternity spent in a lake of fire with much suffering, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. THAT more than anything else you've done was not very nice. Not very nice at all. This is the real reason that you should apologize.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 01:42
    Originally posted by Ullr
    "Can you think of anything I left out?"

Why yes I think you owe myself, others this forum, and most of all Satan for threatening us with an eternity spent in a lake of fire with much suffering, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. THAT more than anything else you've done was not very nice. Not very nice at all. This is the real reason that you should apologize.
    I will not apologise for what God will do with you, and any other, that rejects His offer of eternal life through faith in His son.

The threat comes from God. Take it up with Him.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 01:43
    I will not apologise for what God will do with you, and any other, that rejects His offer of eternal life through faith in His son.

The threat comes from God. Take it up with Him.
    That's difficult due to his evident non-existence.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 01:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    That's difficult due to his evident non-existence.
    Well, if you deny God's existence, then perhaps He will be justified in denying you your existence when the time comes.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 02:03
    Well, if you deny God's existence, then perhaps He will be justified in denying you your existence when the time comes.
    Man you got bent logic.

I'm sure the short comings of this life aren't the same in heaven.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 02:36
    I don't 'deny' gods existence... I simply say that gods non-existence is evident.

Ie there is no evidence at all for your god, including a lack of evidence that should exist if
    your god did exist.

Now it could be, and I can't, don't, and wont deny it, that your god exists and is hiding all
    possible evidence for his existence.

However that leaves the current situation being that it is evident (ie that which is indicated
    by evidence) that god does not exist.

As it can't be reasonably claimed that anything exists that has properties identical with
    non-existence as that renders the word exist meaningless.

Thus, until god chooses to actually provide evidence of his existence... whatever that might be,
    then god is evidently non-existent.

If god expects me to believe in his existence after hiding all evidence of it and thus rendering any
    such belief irrational, and will punish me for eternity (or whatever punishment you get for not
    believing and worshiping god) for my unbelief, when it was (according to you) god who made me
    rational... Then god is completely responsible for my lack of belief and for whatever punishment he
    doles out for it.
    Which makes god an evil irrational tyrant by any standard.

There is no rational reason to believe in anything (let alone a god) without evidence to justify doing so.
    If god wanted people to believe in him without evidence then he shouldn't have made (at least some of)
    us rational.

Being rational however has immense benefits here on earth, as it allows and fosters scientific enquiry which
    is immensely beneficial.

Maybe gods way of helping us help ourselves (that's a Christian idea isn't it?) was to make rationalists to
    help make earth a better place to live.

And perhaps god simply judges those rationalists based on their actions and treatment of others rather than
    by if they believe in him or not.

This is of course assuming god exists...

Of course I am just making this s**t up... but then so is anyone else who has ever speculated on the nature
    of a non-existent being.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 06:05
    Why do you exaggerate?
    No use trying to reason with FMF for he is too prideful to admit his faults.
    I don't ever expect to see him ask for forgiveness like you have, and he
    needs to do it the most.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 06:09
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I don't 'deny' gods existence... I simply say that gods non-existence is evident.

Ie there is no evidence at all for your god, including a lack of evidence that should exist if
    your god did exist.

Now it could be, and I can't, don't, and wont deny it, that your god exists and is hiding all
    possible evidence for his existence.

However that le ...[text shortened]... then so is anyone else who has ever speculated on the nature
    of a non-existent being.
    There will be no wiggle room at the judgment and your silver forked
    tongue will be tied then.
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 10:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree