Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    cuz they seemed like angels
    Are you serious? 😲
  2. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 11:22
    personal experiences, ive seen ghosts and spirits and things.
    I think that is unlikely. I don't intend to belittle your experiences, I don't doubt that you had them and I don't doubt that they were convincing but I do doubt that what you saw were actually ghosts or spirits.

I will not be able to convince you otherwise but I'd like to ask a few questions.

Do you see them regularly or was it just on one or two occaisions?
    What time of day did you see them?
    Where were you when you saw them?
    What was your state of mind?
    Were you under the influence of any drugs?
    Were you fully awake?
    Were you alone?

--- Penguin.
  3. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 12:52
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I'm not gay either so it's ok.

Starrman I'm not so sure about though.
    God, you gay christians are making me angry. Take it to Debates!
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 23:29
    Originally posted by Penguin
    I think that is unlikely. I don't intend to belittle your experiences, I don't doubt that you had them and I don't doubt that they were convincing but I do doubt that what you saw were actually ghosts or spirits.

I will not be able to convince you otherwise but I'd like to ask a few questions.

Do you see them regularly or was it just on one or two occa ...[text shortened]... ou under the influence of any drugs?
    Were you fully awake?
    Were you alone?

--- Penguin.
    a few times. night and day. in my room. i was definitely in a good state of mind lol. no. yes. yes.
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 04:12
    a few times. night and day. in my room. i was definitely in a good state of mind lol. no. yes. yes.
    What is the nature of these visions? What were they like?
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 04:34
    Originally posted by amannion
    What is the nature of these visions? What were they like?
    one of them was like a big white orb and it floated over my bed while i was sleeping and i was like "hell no!" and so i ran out of my room cuz i was scared. and most of the time they are invisible but they will open a door, close it, open the bathroom door, turn on the light, close it, and leave
  7. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 06:49
    one of them was like a big white orb and it floated over my bed while i was sleeping and i was like "hell no!" and so i ran out of my room cuz i was scared. and most of the time they are invisible but they will open a door, close it, open the bathroom door, turn on the light, close it, and leave
    While you were sleeping eh? So what real evidence do you have?
    Open and closing doors? Does anyone else live at your house? Have you ever heard of drafts? If they're invisible how do you know they leave?
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 10:21
    Originally posted by amannion
    While you were sleeping eh? So what real evidence do you have?
    Open and closing doors? Does anyone else live at your house? Have you ever heard of drafts? If they're invisible how do you know they leave?
    i wasnt sleeping. and the knobs turn but nobody is there, and drafts dont turn knobs. also, i know they were leaving because they shut the door behind them
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 13:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves

11. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves

12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 13:07
    i wasnt sleeping. and the knobs turn but nobody is there, and drafts dont turn knobs. also, i know they were leaving because they shut the door behind them
    Here's the quote from your post - 'one of them was like a big white orb and it floated over my bed while i was sleeping'.
  13. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 15:03
    If your not currently under the influence of drugs prehaps you should consider it as a possibility for the future.
  14. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 15:12
    Remember not to look for the least obvious explaination. Often the cause of something will be rational.

Just as an example (not saying you have this):

Hypnagogic Hallucination:

These hallucinations occur just before falling asleep and affect a surprising number of people in the population. The hallucinations can last from seconds to minutes, all the while the subject usually remains aware of the true nature of the images. These are usually associated with narcolepsy, but can also affect non-narcoleptics. Hypnagogic hallucinations are sometimes associated with brainstem abnormalities, but this is rare.

(From Wikipedia, sourced from http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/121/10/1819)
  15. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 15:13
    Have you considered seeing a doctor?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree