Ice Age Caused By Worldwide Flood

Ice Age Caused By Worldwide Flood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Oct 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You accept Pangaea as fact but dispute that the earth is old?
You are very gullible to believe the 300 million years.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Oct 13

Originally posted by RJHinds

The Instructor
And you are pathologically naive.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Oct 13
2 edits

Originally posted by RBHILL
Noah's three sons having lots of children and their children have lots of children. If you can find it online there's a genealogy through one of the kings over in Europe and he's like 160 to maybe 300 something from Adam I forget. Because they keep records and stuff of Kings. If the generations had children every 20 years that is 225 and 4500 years. And if yo ...[text shortened]... 4 trillion. Also before the flood they estimated 1 billion people and that was about 1656 years.
It doesn't matter if they had a thousand children. The FACT of the matter is there is more genetic diversity than could EVER have been had in just a few thousand years. We are talking about something much more fundamental than mere numbers of people.

We would be genologically stunted by such a small number of progenitors. The last time that happened was about 175,000 years ago when the human race almost died out, down to a few dozen of us and it took many tens of thousands of years to get our present genetic diversity.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
It doesn't matter if they had a thousand children. The FACT of the matter is there is more genetic diversity than could EVER have been had in just a few thousand years. We are talking about something much more fundamental than mere numbers of people.

We would be genologically stunted by such a small number of progenitors. The last time that happened was ...[text shortened]... ew dozen of us and it took many tens of thousands of years to get our present genetic diversity.
Why are you so quick to believe the lies of the evilutionists, but refuse to believe the truth in the Holy Bible?

The Instructor

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
28 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
[b] 175,000 years ago
LOL!!!!!!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
LOL!!!!!!!!
You , RJ and the rest of you young Earthers have zero credibility in my book.
I'm not saying that sonhouse has 100% cred etiher, but he's got at least 50% .... just saying.

And referring to not "feeding the trolls" , I think that if you were present in my company and said such utter tripe , I would have to at least disagree if not have a full retort (depending on circumstances). You young Earthers just need to keep hearing and it seems some like sonhouse will keep telling you.

Why are there 84 000 virtues ? Because there are 84 000 follies

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Oct 13

The Instructor
If there is were such a thing as god, I'm pretty sure he'd strike you down for accusing somebody else of being gullible. Maybe he hasn't stopped laughing yet.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
If there is were such a thing as god, I'm pretty sure he'd strike you down for accusing somebody else of being gullible. Maybe he hasn't stopped laughing yet.
You are more gullible. Ha.

The Instructor

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Oct 13
1 edit

[god keeps trying to keep a serious face]

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 13

You are more gullible. Ha.

The Instructor
But you don't know what I believe, so how can you make such a claim?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

But you don't know what I believe, so how can you make such a claim?
I've seen enough of your posts to know.

The Instructor

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 13

I've seen enough of your posts to know.

The Instructor
What is it you think I believe then?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

What is it you think I believe then?
EVIL-LUTION.

The Instructor

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 13

EVIL-LUTION.

The Instructor
I don't think I believe 'evil-lution', although I'm not sure what it is. You would have to define this made-up term before I could comment.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

I don't think I believe 'evil-lution', although I'm not sure what it is. You would have to define this made-up term before I could comment.
I have explained it many times on here in words, but you can look it up on youtube to see it in pictures.

The Instructor