1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '12 07:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Here is the problem with that. You act as if your god is GOING to judge you when you die. If this god of yours is timeless, that is to say, sees everything in the universe as if it were one frame of a movie, it already knows what judgement is rendered so this god would know every everything about you in your past, your present and your future as well as eve ...[text shortened]... look at the big picture like that, the more ridiculous it is for us to have made up such a god.
    Being able to make a choice in the now is up to you, once done its done.
    God knows what can be known and has understanding beyond mine and I
    trust Him. No judgment required if no choices were given, what would be
    the point, things would just be what they were made to be. Since you do have
    a choice, then judgments can be rendered.
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Feb '12 07:23
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    misnomer. christian and infallible don't mix.

even if the bible and holy spirit are infallible (doubtful on both counts, but for the sake of argument, we'll assume that they are infallible), it's obvious that christians aren't getting a coherent message from these two sources. tens of thousands of christian denominations and sects are testament to th ...[text shortened]... failure. ergo, both the bible and holy spirit are completely unreliable sources for truth.
    No I don't agree with that! Being a good guide for truth only takes anyone
    as far as they are willing to follow. Being a good source for knowledge is
    only as good as someone's desire to learn. The Holy Spirit leads He does not
    push, following is up to us, where we settle is also up to us.
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '12 07:26
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    misnomer. christian and infallible don't mix.

even if the bible and holy spirit are infallible (doubtful on both counts, but for the sake of argument, we'll assume that they are infallible), it's obvious that christians aren't getting a coherent message from these two sources. tens of thousands of christian denominations and sects are testament to th ...[text shortened]... failure. ergo, both the bible and holy spirit are completely unreliable sources for truth.
    You are referring to those claiming to be Christians that Christ does not know.
    You are also confusing false interpretation of the Holy Bible by those with the
    true infallible word of truth. Of course I understand why you would not know
    the difference.
    😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree