1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 12:471 edit
    There is no getting around the hundreds of references from Christ and the Apostles, about how critical it is to keep the commandments of Christ.

Keeping Christs commandments shows that you love Christ.
    Keeping Christs commandments is necessary for God / Christ to make their abode with you..
    Keeping Christs commandments means that the Holy Spirit is with you

Not keeping Christs commandments shows that you do not love Christ.
    Not Keeping Christs commandments shows that Christ is not with you neither in you.
    Not keeping Christs commandments means that the Holy Spirit is not with you

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words
    : and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
    and the word which ye hear is not mine,
    but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
    whom the Father will send in my name,
    he shall teach you all things,
    and bring all things to your remembrance,
    whatsoever I have said unto you.
    (John 14:23-26 KJV)

So claims from some Christians that Gods Spirit or the Holy Spirit is with them is just rubbish nonsense talk.

Jesus said the Holy Spirit is there to remind them of His teachings.
    Christians who shy away from Christs teachings, the Holy Spirit is not with them.
    God is not with them.
    Christ is not in them.
    They do not love Christ
    They are lovers of themselves
    They are lovers of their church doctrine
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 13:391 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    It's not Christs commandments.
    Christ wasn't born at the time the commandments are written.
    Christ was born until a long time after.
    If at all...
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 13:551 edit
    I haven't seen too many Christians recommend Rajk999 as a consistent presenter of healthy Christian teachings here. Not too many seem to recommend his views.

Some skeptics and Atheists may be different.

So claims from some Christians that Gods Spirit or the Holy Spirit is with them is just rubbish nonsense talk.

Whoever does not HAVE the Spirit of Christ "is not of Him".
    Strictly speaking he is not a Christian in New Testament terms.

"Yet is anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him." (See Rom. 8:9)

Jesus said the Holy Spirit is there to remind them of His teachings.

He is alluding to this passage:
    " But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and remind you of all the things which i have said to you." (John 14:26)

The Holy Spirit not only will remind them of what Jesus said. But He will also teach them all things.

The epistles are a continued teaching of Christ through His apostles.
    And the "all things" must include the oracles of God in the entire New Testament.

That would include the book of Galatians where the apostle Paul helps us to see the importance of walking by the Spirit (that is the Comforter).

Remember now. The Holy Spirit will being to remembrance what He said to the disciples AND "teach you all things".
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 13:57

Christians who shy away from Christs teachings, the Holy Spirit is not with them.
    God is not with them.

Christ is in as many as received Him - John 1:12.

This is not a saying that as many as received Christ are up to the normal spiritual healthy condition available to them. It is not a statement that as many as received Christ to them it is impossible to LIMIT the blessing of Christ within them.

But it is not good or normal that Christians who have received Christ would be defeated by limiting the blessing of having Christ.

Christ is not in them.

You do not help struggling Christians by telling them that Christ is not in them.
    Paul was different from this heretic Rajk999.
    Paul told the considerably troubled Corinthians that they had to realize that Jesus Christ WAS in them. That is unless they were unbelievers and disqualified by that unbelief.

"Test yourselves whether you are in the faith; prove yourselves. Or do you not realize about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are disapproved? (2 Cor. 13:5)

What is the apostles tone?
    It is not "If you are having trouble living the Christian life Jesus Christ is not in you."

No, that is not his tone. Rather his tone is -
    "Are you having trouble living this Christian life? Don't you realize the Jesus Christ is IN you."

Christ was in all of the Galatian Christians. They were having difficulties. Paul did not say that Christ was not in them because of this. Rather he said that he labored that Christ would be FORMED within them. That is to mature, grow, take more definite shape, ie. fill them up in every area of their living.

"My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you." (Galatians 4:19)

Christ was in them. Christ needed to grow and be FORMED in them.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves

They do not love Christ

Love for Jesus Christ is largly relative and a growing matter.
    Sure, a Christians love for Jesus may wane.
    It helps to remind Christ and ourselves the His love NEVER wanes.

"Lord Jesus. I may have forgotten that I called upon You. But Lord Jesus You would never forget even unto eternity. Thankyou Lord Jesus for your unwavering love for me. Warm up my heart again Lord Jesus."

This is the proper attitude to have when the Christian finds her love growing lukewarn or cold towards Jesus.

Everybody naturally cares mostly for their own skin.
    Everyone born of Adam has self love.

Learning the nothing and no one and no matter can compete with the preciousness of Jesus warms up a person's love for God.

Love grows. Love can be fluctuating.
    Of course obedience causes love for Christ to grow.
    And growth of Christ causes obedience to Christ to grow.

Paul said we should grow up into Him in all things.

" But holding to truth in love, we may grow up into Him in all things, who is the Head, Christ." (Eph. 4:15)

is Rajk999 suggesting that you either love Jesus or you don't ?
    It is not that binary.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    All these passage indicate a growing love for Christ vertically and a growing love for the other members of His Body horizontally.

Philippians 1:9
    And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment,

Ephesians 4:15
    but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ,

2 Thessalonians 1:3
    We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brethren, as is only fitting, because your faith is greatly enlarged, and the love of each one of you toward one another grows ever greater;

Ephesians 3:17
    so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Revelation 2:4
    'But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.

1 Thessalonians 4:9-10
    Now as to the love of the brethren, you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; for indeed you do practice it toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia But we urge you, brethren, to excel still more,

In the end Paul's hope was that he and his co-workers would present to Christ all those under his ministry "full grown in Christ".

" [Christ] whom we announce, admonishing every man and teaching every man in all wisdom that we may present every man full-grown in Christ." (Col. 1:28)
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 14:18
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I haven't seen too many Christians recommend Rajk999 ..
    WHAT ?? !! Recommendations from Christians?? Are you that shallow?

You are really one lost soul pal.
    You are mouth worshipping Christ hater.
    If its anyone that is going to be hung out in chains as a warning to other worlds it will be false teachers like you.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 14:581 edit
    Ephesians 4:15
    but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all as man in all wisdom that we may present every man full-grown in Christ." (Col. 1:28) [/b] [/quote][/b]
    Cherrypicking again. Lets take your Ephesians 4:15 quote.
    Read the whole thing.
    Ephesians 4:15 ... read until Ephesians 5:5.
    The whole passage is a lecture on following the commandments of Christ.
    And its not optional. Its not if you feel like it.
    Nothing about calling Jesus name a zillion times
    Its about good works and righteous living.

IF THESE ARE NOT FOLLOWED, THE END IS EXCLUSION FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD.... NO INHERITANCE .. NO ETERNAL LIFE .. NOTHING.

Paul even went further because he knew that there would be false teachers around like you so he warned not to follow anyone who says not to follow Christ commandments:

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. (Ephesians 5:6-7 KJV)

So .. Paul knew people like you would come
    People who encourage disobedience to Christ upon whom the wrath of God would come.
    Christians are advised not to be partakers of that doctrine.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 15:13
    I haven't seen too many Christians recommend Rajk999 as a consistent presenter of healthy Christian teachings here. Not too many seem to recommend his views.

Some skeptics and Atheists may be different.

Whoever does not ...[text shortened]... ill being to remembrance what He said to the disciples AND [b]"teach you all things"
    .[/b]
    The main problem I have with Rajk is that he limits Jesus' words to one verse.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 15:25
    Originally posted by @eladar
    The main problem I have with Rajk is that he limits Jesus' words to one verse.
    Learn to count, and learn to read.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 15:474 edits

You didn't know that there is something about "fellowship" ?

What is wrong with worshipping God and including your speaking mouth ?
    There's quite a lot of worship of God in the Bible which includes the proclaiming, calling, praising, thanking, praying, singing, and reading MOUTH.

YOU assume like an idiot that NO LIVING is meant to accompany LOVING God with the whole heart and mouth.

Go back and read how the physical BODY is for the Lord.

"Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ?" ( 1 Cor. 6:15a)

"For you are bought with a price. So then glorify God in your body." (v.20)

The mouth is a member of the Christian's body.

We are commanded to present our members as weapons of righteousness (Rom. 6:13)

YOU assume that speaking of worshipping with the mouth I mean continue LIVING in the old life. That is YOUR utterly stupid assumption.

If its anyone that is going to be hung out in chains as a warning to other worlds it will be false teachers like you.

You're a tragic warning to everybody NOW.
    Forget about the age to come.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 15:503 edits

You didn't know that there is something about "fellowship" ?

What is wrong with worshipping God and including your speaking mouth ?
    There's quite a lot of worship of God ...[text shortened]... like you. [/quote]

You're a warning to everybody NOW.
    Forget about the age to come.
    Fellowship ?? Fellowship with a mouth worhsipping hypocrite who condemn the teachings of Christ as works righteousness, referring to it as legalistic?

Hung out in chains ... get yourself ready. 😀
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 15:55
    Fellowship ?? Fellowship with people to condemn the teachings of Christ as works righteousness, referring to it as legalistic?

Hung out in chains ... get yourself ready. 😀
    The love of Christ constrains me TODAY.

What are the commandments of Christ ?
    They are much much more than you can find in the Gospels.

They are living and fine and minute and moment by moment.
    You will NEVER be able to prove that I taught disobedience to Christ at any time over the years in this Forum.

I just do not treat the commandments of Christ apart from Christ the living Person Himself living moment by moment in the believer.

You exude with foolish self confidence.
    I know that none of us can make it if it is not Christ living in us unto God.

Apart from Him ... we can do nothing.
    Oh, that's in John 15.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:01
    The love of Christ constrains me TODAY.

What are the commandments of Christ ?
    They are much much more than you can find in the Gospels.

They are living and fine and minute and moment by moment.
    You will NEVER be able to prove that I taught disobedience to Christ at any time over the years in this Forum.

I just do not treat the commandmen ...[text shortened]... unto God.

[b] Apart
    from Him ... we can do nothing.
    Oh, that's in John 15.[/b]
    What constrains you is that you cannot present a proper support for your false doctrines.

I quote Christ, then you talk a pile of nonsense and quote Paul.
    Then I show you where Paul said EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS CHRIST, but you continue to ignore those words of Paul. There is no difference between what Jesus preached and what the Apostles preached.

All it takes is the reading and understanding of all that is said , both Christ and the Apostles, without twisting it. But you know that if you do that your doctrine falls apart.

I have great pity for anyone who decides to follow you and your crooked doctrine.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:14
    There is no getting around the hundreds of references from Christ and the Apostles, about how critical it is to keep the commandments of Christ.

Keeping Christs commandments is necessary for God / Christ to make their abode with you..
    Keeping Christs commandments means that the Holy Spirit is wi ...[text shortened]... do not love Christ
    They are lovers of their church doctrine
    [/b]
    Basically we have the gospel of Jesus according to Rajk999 vs the gospel of Jesus according to Paul and the other appostles. I think I'll stick with Paul and the other appostles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree