1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 19:38
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Good idea, I also suggest asking God for eyes that see too!
    Come on old chap, I deliberately fired that at becker. 🙂

So easily it could have been fired in your direction.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 19:56
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Come on old chap, I deliberately fired that at becker. 🙂

So easily it could have been fired in your direction.
    Since I telling you the same thing I thought I'd respond. 🙂 It is a simple but important point, being aware of right and wrong doesn't make you righteous, ask Adam and Eve! Being cleansed by the blood of the Lamb of God does, that is done by the grace of God through faith.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:04
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Since I telling you the same thing I thought I'd respond. 🙂 It is a simple but important point, being aware of right and wrong doesn't make you righteous, ask Adam and Eve! Being cleansed by the blood of the Lamb of God does, that is done by the grace of God through faith.
    Nobody said being aware of right / wrong make anyone righteous.

Following the commandments ie doing the right thing makes one righteous.

Christ death cleansed the whole world of inherited sin... not Christians only.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:11
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Nobody said being aware of right / wrong make anyone righteous.

Following the commandments ie doing the right thing makes one righteous.

Do you have other religious groups that preach a similar enough doctrine that these followers will be saved?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:28
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Do you have other religious groups that preach a similar enough doctrine that these followers will be saved?
    Thats the worlds dumbest question.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:31
    Thats the worlds dumbest question.
    Wow, another deflection.

You really don't answer any questions.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:38
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Wow, another deflection.

You really don't answer any questions.
    I answer questions pertaining to Christian doctrine.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:44
    I answer questions pertaining to Christian doctrine.
    Christian doctrine but not the opinions you espouse about Christian doctrine.

Never question your statements, got it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:467 edits

The Bible speaks of those whose names were not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

"And all those dwelling on the earth will worship him [Antichrist], every one whose name is not written in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world." (Revelation 13:8)

They are not washed of their sins in the Lamb's blood - Jesus Christ the Redeemer though, He died for them.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:54
    Originally posted by @sonship

The Bible speaks of those whose names were [b]not
    written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

[quote] "And all those dwelling on the earth will worship him [Antichrist], every one whose name is ...[text shortened]... r sins in the [b] Lamb's blood - Jesus Christ the Redeemer though, He died for them.[/b]
    "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 20:553 edits
    John's Gospel says that "as many as RECEIVED Him" have authority to become children of God.

Rajk999 is teaching that those who received Him AND those who did not receive but rejected and disbelieved in Him, God gave this authority.

Here is the passage contrary to Rajk999's Universalism.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those who believe into His name." (John 1:12)

Rajk999's heresy is that those who would NOT believe into His name also are given by God this authority to become children of God.

His teaching is that as many as both BELIEVED AND WOULD NOT BELIEVE are born of God.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 21:03

The Bible speaks of those whose names were [b]not
    written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

[quote] "And all those dwelling on the earth will worship him [Antichrist], every one whose name is ...[text shortened]... r sins in the [b] Lamb's blood - Jesus Christ the Redeemer though, He died for them.[/b]
    You have a point?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 21:051 edit
    John's Gospel says that [b]"as many as RECEIVED Him" have authority to become children of God.

Rajk999 is teaching that those who received Him AND those who did not receive but rejected and disbelieved in Him, God gave this authority.

Here is the passage contrary to Rajk999's Universalism.

[quote] "But as many as received Him, to them He g ...[text shortened]... of God.

His teaching is that as many as both BELIEVED AND WOULD NOT BELIEVE are born of God.
    To receive Christ is to receive his teachings into your heart, and to act on that belief.

You preach mouth worhsip.. which is to recieve Christ is to proclaim that you believe in Christ.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 21:101 edit
    To receive Christ is to receive his teachings into your hear, and to act on that belief.

You preach mouth worhsip.. which is to recieve Christ is to proclaim that you believe in Christ.
    God was angry with those who drew to Him with their mouth but their heart was far from Him.

This is not for God to be angry with those who draw near to Him BOTH in heart and with mouth.

" I love the Lord, BECAUSE HE HEARS MY VOICE ..." (Psalm 116:1a)

This man drew near to God with heart AND voice. I have not been advocating anything but this for a long time.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 00:43
    God was angry with those who drew to Him with their mouth but their heart was far from Him.

This is not for God to be angry with those who draw near to Him BOTH in heart and with mouth.

[b] " I love the Lord, BECAUSE HE HEARS MY VOICE ..." (Psalm 116:1a)

This man drew near to God with heart AND voice. I have not been advocating anything but this for a long time.[/b]
    You advocate mouth worship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree