1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    11 Jun '07 20:48
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
  2. RDU NC
    Joined
    30 Mar '06
    Moves
    349
    12 Jun '07 01:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    Your latter question presupposes "yes" as the answer to the previous.
    If I say, "no," then your latter question has no place.
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Joined
    05 Mar '02
    Moves
    32455
    12 Jun '07 06:05
    Originally posted by Big Mac
    Your latter question presupposes "yes" as the answer to the previous.
    If I say, "no," then your latter question has no place.
    Is that a 'yes?'
  4. Meddling with things
    Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    58590
    12 Jun '07 07:24
    yes. god has an unenviable criminal record
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    69627
    12 Jun '07 11:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    What kind of crimes can you commit there? Steal someone's harp?
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    12 Jun '07 12:243 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    Sonhouse,


    You have asked this question about five or six times in that many different threads. Are you spamming the board or what?


    Do you want a serious answer for discussion or do you just want to get your jollies and goof around with the Christian faith?

    If you have a sincere question here I'll be happy to try to help you.

    But if you just want to goof on "fundies" and jolly it up with your buddies I won't waste the time to try to help you.

    So you tell me plainly please. Do you want insight into the question or do you just want to goof around and hear yourself clown around ?

    If the latter is the case, no hard feelings at all. I'll just get out of the way and let you have your fun.

    If the former is the case, I'll take the time to answer your question.

    Be honest please.
  7. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    12 Jun '07 12:40
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I'll just get out of the way and let you have your fun.
    But you are the fun.
  8. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    17079
    12 Jun '07 15:39
    Is there any serious answer to this question? I'm not saying its a stupid question to ask, but its stupid to try and answer it in any meaningful way.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    12 Jun '07 16:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you do, will you get kicked out?
    You can't. You have a "new body" and are no longer capable of sinning. Yet you still have free will. [Small consolation to those who have to suffer to ensure free will on earth....]
  10. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    12 Jun '07 16:32
    first of all you have to accept GOd into your heart and then you will be able to go to heaven then you get a newbody in Christ and you will not sin
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    12 Jun '07 17:58
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    first of all you have to accept GOd into your heart and then you will be able to go to heaven then you get a newbody in Christ and you will not sin
    Wasn't Lucifer in heaven? When he did his rebel thing and got kicked out? Why would he be the only one?
  12. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    12 Jun '07 18:11
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    first of all you have to accept GOd into your heart and then you will be able to go to heaven then you get a newbody in Christ and you will not sin
    its a no goin and you tell me do things i done runnin
  13. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    17079
    12 Jun '07 18:19
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    You can't. You have a "new body" and are no longer capable of sinning. Yet you still have free will. [Small consolation to those who have to suffer to ensure free will on earth....]
    How do you define sin? 'Cos heaven sounds pretty boring.

    And can you explain how you'll have free will if you are incapable of sinning?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    12 Jun '07 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by Jake Ellison
    How do you define sin? 'Cos heaven sounds pretty boring.

    And can you explain how you'll have free will if you are incapable of sinning?
    Typical sinner's response! If you love sinning so much, then there is a place reserved in hell for you, heathen.

    In heaven, folks will have free will, but they will be so enlightened that they will not want to sin.

    I know it would have been easier to just start everyone off that way, but it's kind of fun to see how many people can overcome their initial unenlightened state and reach salvation.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    14 Aug '04
    Moves
    23763
    12 Jun '07 19:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Wasn't Lucifer in heaven? When he did his rebel thing and got kicked out? Why would he be the only one?
    It is not often discussed, but Lucifer was thrown out of heaven for engine use. It was a violation of his terms of service in heaven as it decreased the enjoyment of those who do not mind losing to a more talented player, but feel cheated when someone's ability is augmented by a non-data base program.
Back to Top