1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 01:00
    Originally posted by scherzo
    No, because they can be put back to wherever they came from. Palestinian people came from Palestine. "Israelis" came from Ethiopia, Europe, etc.
    And the Israelis came from where? If memory serves, the Jewish people were in the land long before the Palastinian people.

The Zionists have ruled Israel for over half a century. By now, pretty much everyone who are Israeli have only known one home which is Israel. So the question begs, at what point does the land become theirs? Perhaps in another half century? My guess is that if the Israelis are in the land another 10,000 years you will still have those who claim that the land should be given to the Palastinian people.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 01:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Its not going to happen. So do you accept that there will never be peace? Do you honestly think that your desire to have a particular piece of land that you feel attached to is really worth never ending war?
    I don't think anyone is stupid enough to think the Israelis will just willingly pack up and leave their homes. It's my guess that it is an accepted and unspoken assumption that they will all be driven from their land forceably, no matter the cost.
  3. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 03:29
    As I have said in another thread, these fora have a problem. One individual with a mental problem is being enabled to occupy an undue amount of attention.

Scherzo has only one aim here -- to get attention. If you recognize the problem, do not respond to or dally with scherzo. He has a histrionic personality disorder and folks with that disorder do this sort of thing to feed their need for drama that centers around themselves.

Note how many threads he either starts or hijacks and makes about himself and his "cause."

Note also how he never is persuaded by any set of facts or any argument you make -- he is impervious to reason, he comes back again and again with more and more irrational, indecent, unacceptable ranting.

His posts are rife with contradictions that can only be lies. But so long as he gets folks tied up with his posts, responding to him, he's feeding on it, fat and happy to be validated and enabled.

just ignore scherzo and watch the problem go away.

certainly it is a given that nothing useful is accomplished here by arguing over the Middle East situation. It stinks -- and none of us know of a cure that makes sense to decent people.

Scherzo isn't a decent person, he's a sicko. I recommend we stop enabling him.

we can do that by ignoring him and leave the Middle East to solve its own problems.

We have enough in our part of the world to talk about.

Watch what happens if no one takes scherzo's bait -- the worst thing one could do to the poor slob would be to lock him up in solitary and ignore him. With only himself for company, he'd simply fade out like a shadow at noon.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 12:24
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Most Jews in Israel were born in Israel hence they came from Israel.

According to a couple quick sources that's up to 65% of the non-Arab population.

So 65% of the people you would be deporting came from Israel.

About 35% were born to parents who were actually born in Israel.

So you'd be deporting a lot of people who came from Israel.

...[text shortened]... ociety_&_Culture/newpop.html
    http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3448046,00.html
    You think I'm going to trust two pro-Zionist sources? JVL lists the PFLP as a terrorist group!
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 12:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    And the Israelis came from where? If memory serves, the Jewish people were in the land long before the Palastinian people.

The Zionists have ruled Israel for over half a century. By now, pretty much everyone who are Israeli have only known one home which is Israel. So the question begs, at what point does the land become theirs? Perhaps in another half ...[text shortened]... ars you will still have those who claim that the land should be given to the Palastinian people.

And the British people were in the US long before the American people.
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 12:25
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    As I have said in another thread, these fora have a problem. One individual with a mental problem is being enabled to occupy an undue amount of attention.

Scherzo has only one aim here -- to get attention. If you recognize the problem, do not respond to or dally with scherzo. He has a histrionic personality disorder and folks with that disorder do this s ...[text shortened]... nd ignore him. With only himself for company, he'd simply fade out like a shadow at noon.
    You're gonna get censured soon. And I'm gonna laugh.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 12:27

Scherzo has only one aim here -- to get attention. If you recognize the problem, do not respond to or dally with scherzo. He has a histrionic personality disorder and folks with that disorder do this s ...[text shortened]... nd ignore him. With only himself for company, he'd simply fade out like a shadow at noon.
    You may be right, but for me he represents an aweful lot of folks. In short, his "sickness" is what perpetuates the problem on both sides. If nothing else, it is a testament as to the inability of reason to "fix" the problem. Something more is needed. This being the "spirituality" forum, may I suggest the problem is spiritual in nature?
  8. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 16:13
    You may be right, but for me he represents an aweful lot of folks. In short, his "sickness" is what perpetuates the problem on both sides. If nothing else, it is a testament as to the inability of reason to "fix" the problem. Something more is needed. This being the "spirituality" forum, may I suggest the problem is spiritual in nature?
    it certainly has that aspect to it, I would agree.

it is not, of course, the whole story, either.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 17:40
    You think I'm going to trust two pro-Zionist sources? JVL lists the PFLP as a terrorist group!
    You are so predictable. You label a source as "pro-Zionist" and hence you believe they must be lying.

You don't present any numbers or sources of your own or even an argument.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 17:51

hi, ok what would you like to know about Pakistan, people, culture, politics, religion, corruption, security, Taliban, northern tribes, southern tribes, relationship with India, Kashmir, Azad (free) Kashmir, Shia, Sunni, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Murri, New Murri, Gilgat, North west frontier Provence, Peshawar, Petans, Swat, ask away and i will tell you my experience. if i bore you just say and i will shut up, no problemo!
  11. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    04 Apr '09 19:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi, ok what would you like to know about Pakistan, people, culture, politics, religion, corruption, security, Taliban, northern tribes, southern tribes, relationship with India, Kashmir, Azad (free) Kashmir, Shia, Sunni, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Murri, New Murri, Gilgat, North west frontier Provence, Peshawar, Petans, Swat, ask away and i will tell you my experience. if i bore you just say and i will shut up, no problemo!
    No problem -- just go for it
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '09 02:23

You say this with the knowledge that the whole affair is complicated. Of course, the quesiton begs as to spirituality issues causing such a convoluted mess to begin with.
  13. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    05 Apr '09 04:18
    You say this with the knowledge that the whole affair is complicated. Of course, the quesiton begs as to spirituality issues causing such a convoluted mess to begin with.
    I don't believe spirituality issues started it at all.

Issues related to spirituality or religion are usually cover for political and economic motives -- the will to power.

Just another reason to distrust organized, established religions. They talk about the spirit, but they inhabit the flesh in the here and now and act accordingly.
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Apr '09 13:44
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    You are so predictable. You label a source as "pro-Zionist" and hence you believe they must be lying.

You don't present any numbers or sources of your own or even an argument.
    The reason that Zionists are lying scumbags has been explained extensively in previous posts. If you would like, you can scan through my forum posts.
  15. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '09 17:04
    The reason that Zionists are lying scumbags has been explained extensively in previous posts. If you would like, you can scan through my forum posts.
    Then you once more resort to gross generalizations without a single real argument.

There are "zionists" (however you define that term) that are racists and liars therefore anything anyone you can paint with that term can be handily dismissed as a lie without any real argument or facts presented on your part.

Convenient.

If someone used your own logic against Palestinians you'd probably be furious- and you'd be right to be. The problem is, you can't look in the mirror.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree