1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 01:06
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    You call it a fixation as if it is a topic that I obsess over. It isn't at all. As I pointed out, it has only come up because it is Dive who obsesses with the fact that I might have an uncommon, un-PC position.

This is a dishonest characterization.

I'd gone weeks avoiding talking about it until I simply assented to cover it in short.

You should take back this dishonest phrasing. It is very unbecoming to someone with an IQ of 600.
    I sense that such things as race-IQ are a fixation for you and your "new far right" outlook. If you want to go "weeks avoiding talking about it" again, that's fine by me. If you cannot go "weeks avoiding talking about it" then so be it. Feel free to talk about it as much or as little as you want.

You said on page 17 that you think that your race-IQ thing is an interesting topic. You said: "The question of what affects people, and what is the best way for people to live, is very interesting. The Indonesian people apparently have an average IQ of between 87 and 89. What then, according to your theories about races and ethnicities, is the best way for the Indonesian people to live?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 01:43
    FMF: When you meet a black person, are you able to put your thoughts about the number of neurons they may have in their brain to the back of your mind or do you find thinking about it is a useful tool for measuring their intelligence when you are interacting with them?

No that'd be unethical.
    Why would it be "unethical"?

If the black person sensed you were racially stereotyping him or if he didn't subscribe to your views on race-IQ, would you perhaps start talking about cannibalism all of a sudden?
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:00
    You actually ignore what I extensively wrote about the Indonesians and about other people in a similar situation.

And then the rest of these questions are just lard constructed to make me sound evil and why should I interact with that?

Of course, why should I further interact with the material that you incidentally post that might actually further a discussion..? Surely, they would further a discussion if I was speaking with someone who is going into it with good faith, but that doesn't describe my case.

So, I'll end it here.

And maybe the sputtering Dive will come up with something, lol, and I'll have something to post about here again. But I doubt it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:07
    You actually ignore what I extensively wrote about the Indonesians and about other people in a similar situation.
    Do you think money from the national education budget should be spent by the Indonesian government on making children practice doing IQ tests so that they get higher scores?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:13
    And then the rest of these questions are just lard constructed to make me sound evil and why should I interact with that?
    We were talking about how you would interact with black people who apparently have, according to you, less neurons in their brains than "white" people like you have, and you suddenly started talking about how "ugly" cannibalism is. It's there on page 20.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:15
    Of course, why should I further interact with the material that you incidentally post that might actually further a discussion..? Surely, they would further a discussion if I was speaking with someone who is going into it with good faith, but that doesn't describe my case.
    I am speaking to you in good faith. You are hearing exactly what I think about the stuff you are posting.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 03:28
    And maybe the sputtering Dive will come up with something, lol, and I'll have something to post about here again. But I doubt it.
    Bye for now then.
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:20
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I addressed you and your racist posting and attitudes on page 24 of this thread and so far you have not replied to it because as usual you run away from being comforted by your distasteful beliefs. You strike me as someone who’s only experience of the Internet is one where you have been able to get away with your lame bleating about not being able to re ...[text shortened]... lity - hence you changing your username from your naively original one of your actual real name.
    Umm, I registered via Facebook, and this by default gave my original name.

Moreover, as an American I am well aware of what bleeding heart liberals like to do with their social media spaces, lol. Do you think I am unaware of your oh so original SJW trail of tears rhetoric?

"Security and accountability."

Sure.

Man, no content here, either. Just analyzing the interrelationships and the users who are posting things.

Not interesting.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do you think money from the national education budget should be spent by the Indonesian government on making children practice doing IQ tests so that they get higher scores?
    That's ridiculous.

Through legitimate education you are able to develop your mental faculties, and that is what gives higher results on the test as a reflection of higher intelligence.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:30
    That's ridiculous.

Through legitimate education you are able to develop your mental faculties, and that is what gives higher results on the test as a reflection of higher intelligence.
    So what do you suggest Indonesia does about its average IQ of 87-89?

You are suggesting they have schools and colleges and give "legitimate education" to their people?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:33
    Moreover, as an American I am well aware of what bleeding heart liberals like to do with their social media spaces, lol. Do you think I am unaware of your oh so original SJW trail of tears rhetoric?
    When you use the term "SJW" are you using it in the same sense that American fascists and white supremacists use it?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:351 edit
    No that'd be unethical.

And I cannot speculate as to the IQs of people. So I don't try.

But hey, even if something is ugly, it does not mean that it is not true.

Many primitive peoples practiced cannibalism. Quite an ugly thought -- all these cannibal cavemen and tribesmen.

But that's the truth of it and even if we don't like it we can't change it. So even if these realities are unpleasant, what can I do?
    I notice you ran away from this Thread 175758

Did you use your "cannibalism" 'debating point' when talking about black people on that thread?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:461 edit
    Umm, I registered via Facebook, and this by default gave my original name.

"Security and accountability."

Sure.

Man, no content here, ...[text shortened]... Just analyzing the interrelationships and the users who are posting things.

Not interesting.
    If you registered for this site via Facebook then that underlines your online naivety and goes to strengthen the point I was making in the post you are replying to.

I have no idea what “SJW trail of tears rhetoric” you are referring to. Sounds like you bleating about not being allowed to get away with being racist to me.

As I said a couple of days ago Jacob, YOU are the bug in the jar, you and your weaselly cowardly racism are the content in play at the moment.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 05:48
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I notice you ran away from this Thread 175758

Did you use your "cannibalism" 'debating point' when talking about black people on that thread?
    NO! You are wrong. Jacob has kept stating that one day he will return to that thread and face down those who accuse of racism.
  15. S. Korea
    Moves
    01 Mar '18 07:03
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If you registered for this site via Facebook then that underlines your online naivety and goes to strengthen the point I was making in the post you are replying to.

I have no idea what “SJW trail of tears rhetoric” you are referring to. Sounds like you bleating about not being allowed to get away with being racist to me.

As I said a couple of da ...[text shortened]... the bug in the jar, you and your weaselly cowardly racism are the content in play at the moment.
    Nah, not persuasive. LOL, you are arguing with me about my competence about using the internet and whether or not I am naive.

I don't think anyone else cares about this kind of content. Who cares about the details of Philokalia's internet habits? lol

Who are you arguing for? Who do you think is reading?

Why would I even continue down this strange line?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree