Inflatable Christians

Inflatable Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 May 11
2 edits

Just as good as the real thing. Fill them up with self opinions and sit them in a row, just
like the real thing. Fill them with poisonous gas and float them off to kill someone just
like the real thing, or better still, write 'I am saved', on their foreheads, sit them in a
line and you have an instant born again congregation, they dont need to do a thing, tie
wind chimes to their arms and they play music, stuff their pockets with money and
simply turn them upside down after each sermon. Inflatable Christians, better than the
real thing!

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Just as good as the real thing. Fill them up with self opinions and sit them in a row, just
like the real thing. Fill them with poisonous gas and float them off to kill someone just
like the real thing, or better still, write 'I am saved', on their foreheads, sit them in a
line and you have an instant born again congregation, they dont need t ...[text shortened]... turn them upside down after each sermon. Inflatable Christians, better than the
real thing!
Or seek the truth.

(But whatever you don't join a cult.)

rc

Moves
07 May 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Or seek the truth.

(But whatever you don't join a cult.)
sure you could have your own inflatable cult, they wouldn't need to do a thing, you
could be their charismatic leader espousing your personal opinions and making it law,
think of the fun you could have, you could meet in secret, wear long priestly robes, fail
to advertise your public meetings so that no one would know where your at, stay
inside and tell no one of your tenets, inflatable Christians, even better than the real
thing.

rc

Moves
07 May 11
1 edit

He said that the blow-up church had cost tens of thousands of euros but would “prove
its worth as an investment”. He acknowledged that some traditionalists disapproved.
“Some say the next step will be inflatable Christians. But we are not put off.”

muhaha

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article4412866.ece

you guys gotta get yourself one of those!

Moves
07 May 11

sure you could have your own inflatable cult, they wouldn't need to do a thing, you
could be their charismatic leader espousing your personal opinions and making it law,
think of the fun you could have, you could meet in secret, wear long priestly robes, fail
inside and tell no one of your tenets, inflatable Christians, even better than the real
thing.
Get a grip.

Moves
07 May 11

He said that the blow-up church had cost tens of thousands of euros but would “prove
its worth as an investment”. He acknowledged that some traditionalists disapproved.
“Some say the next step will be inflatable Christians. But we are not put off.”

muhaha

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article4412866.ece

you guys gotta get yourself one of those!
Exactly why I don't belong to an earthly organisation.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

Get a grip.
LOL, ok, i admit that i was getting carried away, but i contest there is no difference
between inflatable Christians and real ones, and in many instances inflatable ones may
prove superior, from a merely logistical point of view.

Moves
07 May 11

LOL, ok, i admit that i was getting carried away, but i contest there is no difference
between inflatable Christians and real ones, and in many instances inflatable ones may
prove superior, from a merely logistical point of view.
We are advised not to judge for at the point we judge others is where we shall be judged.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

We are advised not to judge for at the point we judge others is where we shall be judged.
too right, bring on the judgement, my conscience is clean!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
07 May 11

too right, bring on the judgement, my conscience is clean!
...and Jesus stood before the pit and said, "Let he who is w/o sin cast the first stone"

....and then a rock came from the crowd and hit the accused adulteress smiting her lifeless.

Jesus then angrily thrust his finger and approached the crowd and said:

"MOTHER!" "Sometimes you piss me off!"

http://newbroom.newsvine.com/_news/2010/03/16/4026098-right-wingers-write-jefferson-out-of-texas-schoolbooks-

Moves
07 May 11

my conscience is clean!
Not sure how, your recent posts and threads here continually judge other Christians by what they do.

rc

Moves
07 May 11

Not sure how, your recent posts and threads here continually judge other Christians by what they do.
nope the scriptures judge them not for what they do, but for what they are not doing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 May 11

thing.
You really don't grasp God's grace and mercy, pity. You cannot earn God's
favor, you cannot keep it by working for it, it is a gift to us. Accepting God's
grace and mercy that was given to us by Jesus Christ, it did away with that
which separates us from God, from there we live with Him, He teaches us,
He leads us, He makes new creatures in Christ. In Him is all we need for our
forgiveness, it is not a matter of getting God's grace and keeping it by our
good works. He turns us into new creatures where we by our new nature
do the things of God. The thing I see you saying unless I'm reading you wrong,
is that God gave us a gift and now we have to earn it, I'm telling you no amount
of good works on our part is enough to cause to recieve or to keep us worthy.

The good works we will be doing as Christians will be because it is the right
thing to do, it will be athentic not something done for vain glory. You can read
and look at what Jesus is saying below, those people are condemned not
because they didn't do works, but because He didn't know them. Jesus didn't
call them liars for the things they said during judgment, He said He didn't know
them and they were workers of iniquity.

Matthew 7:21-23 (King James Version)

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

With the tale of jugment below we see that those that were indeed doing the
work of God were doing it and didn't even realize it, it was because they were
acting as they should, not because they were attempting to do the right thing
to (GET RIGHT OR KEEP RIGHT) they were simply being caring people who
were acting out of love for their fellow man. You are not like that, you are
always proclaiming how righteous you are because of the things you do, this
vain glory you are recieving now will be all you get.
Kelly

Matthew 25: 31-46 (King James Version)

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 May 11

line and you have an instant born again congregation, they dont need t ...[text shortened]... turn them upside down after each sermon. Inflatable Christians, better than the
real thing!
You sound like a JW robbie.

Nice clean starched shirt with a tie lookin' all good as God.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
08 May 11

JW's just like Clones JW's with Minds NOT there own!! Bow down to the Watch Tower we must!! NOT in God we trust!!! 😉 Suit and tie as we knock on your door and off to the Kingdom Hall we adore!!! Awakes we pass out that tell of the end and Great earth quakes!!! False prophecy we spew and your next were coming after YOU !!! Ha Ha ha LOL

hey Just my take
Manny