Ingredients, tools, mechanical drawings

Ingredients, tools, mechanical drawings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 23
2 edits

In the material world, we can see the molecular structures that make it so we know what makes water and most other things. When we make a meal that is a little more complex than just adding water, we have to know what needs to be done, and when with the required ingredients.

However, our universe isn't just the material world, we see things like love, hate, truth, lies, good, and evil there isn't a chemical reaction to form these things they transcend the material world. We see arraignments in the material world that are symbolic so that we recognize their meaning, they can come in the form of letters giving us words so we can relay our thoughts and ideas.

The instructions we put into our computer codes, direct the code which can direct whatever it is we are using it for, we can write out words in languages to communicate which requires transmitting and receiving capabilities that are synced up so that understanding occurs.

The whole universe started at a point in time, both scientific faith and religious faith tell us this. This clearly shows us a mind was behind the whole thing, a mindless process cannot do either material structures and most certainly not the things we know are real in the immaterial world, God's fingerprints He put information through the universe directing and highlighting it all so we can understand it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
In the material world, we can see the molecular structures that make it so we know what makes water and most other things. When we make a meal that is a little more complex than just adding water, we have to know what needs to be done, and when with the required ingredients.

However, our universe isn't just the material world, we see things like love, hate, truth, lies, ...[text shortened]... s He put information through the universe directing and highlighting it all so we can understand it.
Is this a blog, or are you willing to engage in discussion?

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
The whole universe started at a point in time, both scientific faith and religious faith tell us this.
The whole universe started at a point in time

Did it?

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
This clearly shows us a mind was behind the whole thing, a mindless process cannot do either material structures and most certainly not the things we know are real in the immaterial world, God's fingerprints He put information through the universe directing and highlighting it all so we can understand it.
So, for you, do you feel you absolutely must anthropomorphize the creator entity, if there is one?

Is it, for you, a deal breaker in any discussion about the human condition?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said

However, our universe isn't just the material world, we see things like love, hate, truth, lies, ...[text shortened]... s He put information through the universe directing and highlighting it all so we can understand it.
Why do you do this to yourself? You know what's next.

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@suzianne said
It is odd. He does seem to want to talk to anyone. He's even alienated moonbus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Those two will act that way if I respond to them or if I don’t, they simply are what they are. They have zero interest to me on the things I want to talk about, I no longer read them if I can help it. If there was a block button to make them go away from my sight I would use it. They want to spend time questioning my motivation, honesty, and intelligence let them who cares!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Those two will act that way if I respond to them or if I don’t, they simply are what they are. They have zero interest to me on the things I want to talk about, I no longer read them if I can help it. If there was a block button to make them go away from my sight I would use it. They want to spend time questioning my motivation, honesty, and intelligence let them who cares!
You might feel all impinged and challenged KellyJay, but if Suzianne and you look back over your previous thread you will see that every reply to you, which you ignored, was on topic, pertinent to what you had said, direct and respectful.

As I said come the end… you’re a big baby.
You’re also a poor representative for your own beliefs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 23

@fmf said
It is odd. He does seem to want to talk to anyone. He's even alienated moonbus.
It’s the same thing that happened with sonship.

Come the end of his time here he wouldn’t talk to anyone who disagreed with him and just blogged and pouted.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Debate perhaps?

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
It is you, and nobody else, who had a crisis of integrity in 2022 and ever since. Even moonbus has given up on you now. If you are unable to respond to on topic posts, then your silence is part of the discourse. I assume your behaviour is a manifestation of your faith in Jesus.

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
I no longer read them if I can help it.

This is why you made a fool of yourself on the recent thread on "evil". You were ignoring the discussion you had started.

IP

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said

You seem to be on a ceaseless quest to convince yourself that your own personal beliefs are the only explanation for life, the universe and everything. As soon as you bring 'God' into it, it becomes subjective, different people here have tried to explain this to you so many times it's hardly worth saying it again. Why don't you just believe what you believe and have done with it, nobody I'm sure is going to condemn you for your beliefs, but when you try to be all scientific and rational about it, it doesn't work, as has been explained to you more times than I care to remember. Your god exists nowhere outside your imagination and wishful thinking, and those who happen to share your subjective beliefs.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 23

@indonesia-phil said
You seem to be on a ceaseless quest to convince yourself that your own personal beliefs are the only explanation for life, the universe and everything. As soon as you bring 'God' into it, it becomes subjective, different people here have tried to explain this to you so many times it's hardly worth saying it again. Why don't you just believe what you believe and have do ...[text shortened]... utside your imagination and wishful thinking, and those who happen to share your subjective beliefs.
I'm pretty convinced that God did it, from beginning to end there are no loose ends as you have with your worldview. God isn't subjective, He is the prime reality it doesn't get any more absolute than He is. If your god is subjective, if you believe all gods are as well, that isn't saying much for them they can be whatever you want. If you are saying everyone just believe whatever you want, you turn away from absolutes to merely embrace nothing but a subjective worldview that can change on a dime.

The thing about absolute truths is they don't change with opinions, whims, or due to culture, or political affiliations. As long as you keep thinking everything is up in the air as far as truth is concerned, you cannot be shown you are right or wrong since you have dismissed those two things as even being possible, that is your error.

F

Moves
19 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
God isn't subjective, He is the prime reality it doesn't get any more absolute than He is
Your belief in your God figure is you being about as subjective as subjective can be.