1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 09:10
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Ok, moderator, show your face and explain your deleting my post for simply using "bullchit"....got the cajones?...didn't think so...
    I alerted your post causing it to be deleted. I have the 'cajones' to admit that much. My reasons? It broke the rules set in place by the site admin. You know it did. What you claim to have in your post isn't what was there. If it was then it would take 5 alerts or so to get your post removed rather than one (me).

If you don't like the rules then complain. However you can't complain if your break them and there are consequences.
  2. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 09:33
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I alerted your post causing it to be deleted. I have the 'cajones' to admit that much. My reasons? It broke the rules set in place by the site admin. You know it did. What you claim to have in your post isn't what was there. If it was then it would take 5 alerts or so to get your post removed rather than one (me).

If you don't like the rules then complain. However you can't complain if your break them and there are consequences.
    Did Bull*hit offend you? Va moniga!!...see if you can figure that out. For all you know, I could be complimenting you....go whine to the moderators; people like you are a thorn in the debate issue.....eat yellow snow; it's good for you.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 09:40
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    cool link though, huh?
    But The Reverend Kirksey had already beaten you to it:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=42034
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 09:44
    Did Bull*hit offend you? Va moniga!!...see if you can figure that out. For all you know, I could be complimenting you....go whine to the moderators; people like you are a thorn in the debate issue.....eat yellow snow; it's good for you.
    No it doesn't offend me actually. I've said much worse myself out loud and in the private forums here. However, the site admin makes the decision about what is and isn't allowed here.

Thread 36711

Note what it says right at the end.

Also, please don't try to quote Zappa you're just corrupting his memory.
  5. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 09:591 edit
    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

What say ye good people?
    I actually talked about this a little while ago when I firt returned to the forums.

That lady, and her church, are nuts. Period. They can make claims to whatever generic labels they choose. Christian, Baptist, whatever. They still do not represent the majority of other people who also make claim to these labels, and their ideology is certainly very askew from the consensus of those labels. Regardless of whatever they want to call themselves, they are sick. No rational of scripture should be taken so extreme that is supercedes the positive principles of the common man, principles I (and my faith) believe to be inherant.

Quite frankly, that is my favorite Hannity & Colmes show ever. Something so nutty that even a Republican and Democrat absolutely agree on the matter (additionally, I would note that I believe Hannity is Catholic and Colmes is Jewish, but I can't say that for a fact. It's my sepculation from what they have said about theology at times).

Quite frankly, I find what that group is doing to be absolutely sickening. I would literally and seriously like to get a group together to go protest at their church. See how they like being condemned by a mob with signs at an event they hold sacred.
  6. Meddling with things
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 15:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Oh I see it all now. I'm so full of sh*t that it entitles me to disrupt a family's expression of greif at the death of their son. Its the sort of thing that any reasonable person would do
    Its the sort of thing that any reasonable person would do

C'mon aardvark, you're a reasonable fella. What you're doing here is projecting the actions of a very small segment of Christianity onto the rest. That's like me taking the Korean scientist and his purported human cloning debacle as a stick to beat science. In the same as way the scientist acted contrary to the scientific system, where he exchanged the pursuit of scientific truth for sensationalism, these fringe whacko's have lost the love and compassion for their fellow humans (which a large part of the Christian religion is about) in exchange for "doomsaying" and mindless, callous "bible-thumping".
  8. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 16:28
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Yes. If you take the OT literally, you'll fit right in at Westboro.
    If you take the OT, literal or not, without the perspective given by the NT.
  9. Meddling with things
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 17:44
    Originally posted by Halitose
    [b]Its the sort of thing that any reasonable person would do

C'mon aardvark, you're a reasonable fella. What you're doing here is projecting the actions of a very small segment of Christianity onto the rest. That's like me taking the Korean scientist and his purported human cloning debacle as a stick to beat science. In the same as way the sci ...[text shortened]... religion is about) in exchange for "doomsaying" and mindless, callous "bible-thumping".[/b]
    I realise these people are nutters that most christians would regard with the same appetite as a plate of stale vommit. I know and like many christians (except for the sanctimonious 'holier than thou' brigade). I guess ScotishNZ and I were hoping someone would take up the case for the defence...and then the fun could start.
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 18:21
    C'mon aardvark, you're a reasonable fella. What you're doing here is projecting the actions of a very small segment of Christianity onto the rest.
    these fringe whacko's

While you may consider them un-Christian, they will be only too happy to tell you they are the only true Christians. They will present you with bible passages that they feel confirms it. I sincerely hope you take the time to peruse their websites, as Christian dogma is eminently capable of creating the Westboro Baptist Church.

Your Korean scientist was predictably forced to resign in disgrace, and is now ostracized. The WBC has freedom of speech protection under the First Amendment to the American Constitution and a tax-exempt status. Jerry Fallwell might call Fred Phelps "nuts", but he has not called for the WBC to cease, desist and disband.
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:501 edit
    *** ******* *** ******' ***** *** ******
    This is confusing. You're not calvin. You're not hobbes. You're halitose. That chubby, whitepainted fella in a pillow (whom, for all I know, may be famous as well, but to me is Halitose). 🙁
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    *** ******* **** '*** '******* **** *****
    Thank Chrysler for good ol' LemonJello. One recognises you directly. 🙂
  13. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:511 edit
    Hmmm... 😞 😉
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:57
    Originally posted by David C
    [b]these fringe whacko's

While you may consider them un-Christian, they will be only too happy to tell you they are the only true Christians. They will present you with bible passages that they feel confirms it. I sincerely hope you take the time to peruse their websites, as Christian dogma is eminently capable of creating the Westboro Baptist Church. ...[text shortened]... ight call Fred Phelps "nuts", but he has not called for the WBC to cease, desist and disband.[/b]
    Indeed, it's strange that Christianity seems to come in so many flavours now, and one branch will happily ostracise another based not upon differences in the scripture, but solely on their own personal opinion of that the bible should say, or should mean, in their opinion.

So, who do you believe? Who really ARE the true christians??
  15. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 20:04
    ***** *** ***** ***** *** '** *******
    Now, I recognise you directly, but I gotta say: You have way too many writing styles and conflicting opinions for me to truly appreciate what you say, you know? 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree