1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 05:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So lets see. They are the same bing but yet seperate. So why does it say one is sitting beside the other one? If they are the same being why just not say: They or it or this godhead thingy is sitting on a thrown? Why is it saying one is sitting beside the others thrown? And why only (2) throwns? Where is the holy spirits thrown? Does he not get to sit or ...[text shortened]... ood enough to get his own thrown?

Just a simple answer from you that makes sense will do....
    Jesus is sitting beside himself while he waits for himself to hand the Kingdom back to
    himself so he can subject himself to himself, that's the real lunacy of their stance.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 13:451 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jesus is sitting beside himself while he waits for himself to hand the Kingdom back to
    himself so he can subject himself to himself, that's the real lunacy of their stance.
    I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that in Psalm 110 that
    God the Father is "The Lord" that says to God the Son "my Lord"
    (David's Lord) "Sit at my right hand..."

Can you answer the questions Jesus asks of the Pharisees?

41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    42 saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?”

They said to Him, “The Son of David.”

43 He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
    “Sit at My right hand,
    Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”’? (From Psalm 110)

45 If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”

46 And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore.

If David's Lord is the Christ, who is the other Lord?

P.S. This is from Matthew 22 if you need to look it up.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 14:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that in Psalm 110 that
    God the Father is "The Lord" that says to God the Son "my Lord"
    (David's Lord) "Sit at my right hand..."

Can you answer the questions Jesus asks of the Pharisees?

41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    42 saying, [b]“What do you think about the Christ? Whos ...[text shortened]... , who is the other Lord?

P.S. This is from Matthew 22 if you need to look it up.[/b]
    Still more proof that you know so little. Why are you confused about this?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 02:24
    Still more proof that you know so little. Why are you confused about this?
    Maybe I want be confused if you can answer the quesions for me.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 02:561 edit
    Maybe I want be confused if you can answer the quesions for me.
    Well your doing a great job of it.....

You have some knowledge and some things you are right. But that is not good enough on any level especially when it comes to knowing God and who he is. You must be "accurate" with your knowledge as the Bible explains. This accuracy is real or else this term accurate, truth and without defilement would not be used all thru the scriptuires when it comes to our worship of God.

Epignosis, a strengthened form of gnosis (epi, meaning “additional&rdquo😉, can often be seen from the context to mean “exact, accurate, or full knowledge.” Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [“a real knowledge,” TC; “a personal knowledge,” Ro; “clear, full knowledge,” Da ftn] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7) He also prayed that ones in the Colossian congregation, who obviously had some knowledge of God’s will, for they had become Christians, “be filled with the accurate knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension.” (Col 1:9) Such accurate knowledge should be sought by all Christians (Eph 1:15-17; Php 1:9; 1Ti 2:3, 4), it being important in putting on “the new personality” and in gaining peace.—Col 3:10; 2Pe 1:2.

Look up these scriptures and try to get the point.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 20:29
    Well your doing a great job of it.....

You have some knowledge and some things you are right. But that is not good enough on any level especially when it comes to knowing God and who he is. You must be "accurate" with your knowledge as the Bible explains. This accuracy is real or else this term accurate, truth and without defilement would not be used ...[text shortened]... nd in gaining peace.—Col 3:10; 2Pe 1:2.

Look up these scriptures and try to get the point.
    I am really not in the mood today. So why don't you just tell me your point?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Apr '12 03:33
    I am really not in the mood today. So why don't you just tell me your point?
    Not in the mood? What your too lazy to learn by reading these scriptures in your Bible, or are you afraid you might see something that you have wrong in your opinionated belief??????????
    Geeez what a joke.............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree