1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 20:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Are you happy with my first post? I need to know if you have understood it before I proceed.
    I'll answer in a bit. Just got back from the doctor..
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 22:09
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. I see so far no one is willing to take the time to show the proof. Still dodging this simple request.
    Why is this such a hard thing for you and the others to do?

Is it because with anything you might past here and quote from it is still going to be so vague in it's answers that you know it's not going to prove anything?

Go back and re read my opening post.
    You said it was 'only because' you didn't want to give out your address online that you wouldn't accept my offer.

It is very easy to arrange a delivery whereby you do not have to give out your address online. I have offered to arrange this for you and pay for it.

Yet you still refuse. I think we have to take it that you were not being truthful about it being 'only because' you did not want to give out your address online.

And the book is not at all vague, and proves everything quite comprehensively.

The offer remains open.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 22:44
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    You said it was 'only because' you didn't want to give out your address online that you wouldn't accept my offer.

It is very easy to arrange a delivery whereby you do not have to give out your address online. I have offered to arrange this for you and pay for it.

Yet you still refuse. I think we have to take it that you were not being truthful ...[text shortened]... ook is not at all vague, and proves everything quite comprehensively.

The offer remains open.
    No thanks. But the offer is still open for you to prove it to me....Go ahead give it a shot.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 22:561 edit
    No thanks. But the offer is still open for you to prove it to me....Go ahead give it a shot.
    So you weren't telling the truth when you said it was 'only because' you didn't want to give out your address online?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 02:24
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    So you weren't telling the truth when you said it was 'only because' you didn't want to give out your address online?
    You know it really doesn't matter what I say you'll still find something smart to say.
    Anyway no I was not lying and no I do not want to waste my time with any book on evolution. If you feel this book is special and finally answers with proof that you accept, good for you.
    But so far you are not willing to share this proof here in this thread. Why is that?
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 07:05
    Hummm, I don't believe I asked to be educated, I asked for anyone who can to prove that evolution is a fact to show the information that it is now indeed a fact as so far no one ever has.
    I was letting you know how your request sounds to others. You may not think you need education on this subject; I'm saying you do. Asking others to do the hard work for you to 'prove it' is just laziness on your part.
  7. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 08:01
    Ok here is your chance. Since evolutionist say we "those bible people" don't understand evolution as we are too simple, uneducated or dumb or whatever the word of the day is to describe us Bible people, here ya go.
    Make it simple and even use pictures if you want. But give us the simple and easily understandable proof that evolution is indeed a "true" ...[text shortened]... ke your time, think about your comments and show us the facts...

The floor is yours.........
    Five Proofs of Evolution

by Richard Peacock

1. The universal genetic code.
    All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth.  This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record.
    The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

3. Genetic commonalities.
    Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats, 80% with cows, 75% with mice, and so on.  This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past.  And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos.
      Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata.  One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine.  For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development.  But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other. 

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos.  These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
    Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution.  It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics.  This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics.  In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic.  This is natural selection in action.  The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.
  8. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 08:091 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Clearly you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about, its fine, materialists rarely do, but for your information, not that i presume for a single instance to harbour any degree of hope that it will have any efficacy, i have opposed the theory on the basis of entirely rational lines attacking its unscientific nature, that being, the disc ...[text shortened]... , let it simply serve as a testimony to your ignorance and prejudices i hasten to add. Neeeext.
    Nice one, Robbie carrobie. Up to your usual standard of mindless tosh! Almost on a par witn RJH. And you used words of more than one syllable - well done! You will understand that I won't lower myself by reponding. Had a look at one of your YouTube videos. It's now all horribly clear.....
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 18:54
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    [b]Five Proofs of Evolution

by Richard Peacock

All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth.  This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. ...[text shortened]...   The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

The central dogma of moleclar biology is DNA to RNA to Proteins not the other way around. This is a top down process, whereas evilution is a bottom up process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_dogma_of_molecular_biology

This is really evidence for the same creator, designer, and programmer creating similiar designs that could use the same programming language for coding and decoding instructional information.

“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”

- Bill Gates, Microsoft

2. The fossil record.

One finds evilution type of fossil record only in the geological columns in textbooks put out by those believing in and promoting evilution.

What about all the anomalies to the evilution theory, such as the Cambrian explosion, living fossils, and marine fossils in high mountains? The fact is that the transitional fossils are still missing.

http://x-evolutionist.com/the-fossil-record-evidence-of-the-world-wide-flood-of-the-bible/

We creationists believe that events like the worldwide flood can account for the fossil record.

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm

3. Genetic commonalities.

In reality, there is a clear demarcation between each created kind (humans, chimps, mice, chickens, dogs, etc.), and there is no blending together or observed transition from one kind of animal to another. All created kinds exhibit a certain amount of genetic variability within their grouping while still maintaining specific genetic boundaries. In other words, one kind does not change into another, either in the fossil record or in observations of living organisms.

Common DNA Sequences: Evidence of Evolution or Efficient Design?

http://www.icr.org/article/common-dna-sequences-evidence-evolution/

4. Common traits in embryos.

At an early stage of development the human fetus does have certain folds or creases which resemble these found in a fish embryo. As they develop, however, the resemblance stops. In the fish, the folds develop into gills; but in the human, they develop into the glands and structures in the ear and neck areas. If humans were related to fish, one would expect the gills to evolve into the lungs, trachea, and mouth. Similarly, the embryonic human "tail" is in reality the developing coccyx, or "tail bone," a vitally important, fully human feature, while the so-called yolk sac is not a source of nourishment as in a bird egg, but is the source of the embryo's first blood cells. Everything about the human embryo is totally unique and human.

Does The Human Embryo Go Through Animal Stages?

http://www.icr.org/article/does-human-embryo-go-through-animal-stages/

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics.

Contrary to popular belief, bacteria do not mutate to become resistant to antibiotics. The resistance is already present in the bacterial populations in varing degrees. When bacterial populations are exposed to an antibiotic, only the resistant bacteria survive to produce more bacteria. This is evidence of a creator and designer providing ways for the survival of his creatures. There is no evidence here of a bacteria evolving into a differenct kind of creature.

YouTube

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 19:32
    We cannot see electrons with a microscope. We assume they exist because the description of electrons and their behavior accruately predicts and explains events we can observe. This is science. Unfortunately some folks here slept through their public education or perhaps they were home schooled with the Bible as their textbook for science and all other topics as well.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 20:182 edits
    Originally posted by Phranny
    We cannot see electrons with a microscope. We assume they exist because the description of electrons and their behavior accruately predicts and explains events we can observe. This is science. Unfortunately some folks here slept through their public education or perhaps they were home schooled with the Bible as their textbook for science and all other topics as well.
    What are you talking about? The Home School Curriculum includes information on electrons and electricity. So your suggestions are inaccurate and have nothing to do with proving evolution or evil-lution.

Were you ever taught about the Cambrian Explosion? According to Darwin himself, the Cambrian Explosion and the lack of transitional fossils was a big problem to his evolution and evil-lution theory and still is today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion

The Instructor.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 23:41
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I was letting you know how your request sounds to others. You may not think you need education on this subject; I'm saying you do. Asking others to do the hard work for you to 'prove it' is just laziness on your part.
    I'd love to know more about many things.

That is not the issue here and it's not what this post is about.

Again.......prove to me that evolution is a fact especially when it comes to showing in black and white the actual changing of one kind of species into another.
    As has been said before with all the millions of years and all of the millions of changes that would have had to take place in the skeletons of all the animals with the millions of changes needed, there should be millions of fossils all over the planet to show this fact. Just even one might help you guys but where are they?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 23:50
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    [b]Five Proofs of Evolution

by Richard Peacock

2. ...[text shortened]...   The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.
    Thanks for you comments but who says so on all your points? And again where is the "proof" of all these ideas? Just because someone says it could have happened in that way in past and we could have all come from a common ancestor, does not mean it is so.

But it definitely shows the wisdom of a creator, and if we did not all have some common traits with all life on this planet then everyone would start yelling it's a bunch of alien life forms from other planets.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 23:52
    "5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
    Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations."

It's still bacteria, not a new species and never will be.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 23:52
    "In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor."

No it doesn't.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree