1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 12:49
    all you need to know about the universe and the big bang. its eyes closed and fingers in your ears time for you dasa. rj and jaywill will need to find some fake scientist/preacher sat in his lab/garage on youtube spouting nonsensical theories. robbie and galveston will need to prepare their magnificent slight of hand magic distraction/off topic techniques.

i present the truth..............hallel-scientific-factual-backed-up-by-data-ujah!!!!

http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 12:57
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i present the truth..............hallel-scientific-factual-backed-up-by-data-ujah!!!!
    But can you support it Biblically?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 13:17
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But can you support it Biblically?
    if i had a bible i could beat people with it until they agreed.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 13:19
    if i had a bible i could beat people with it until they agreed.
    If you can't do that it makes fine toilet paper....
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 14:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you can't do that it makes fine toilet paper....
    depends on the copy. some are very absorbent and do the job. some have that shiny paper that just smears it around.

just a joke christian dudes. i do not condone the use of bibles as toilet paper, unless you are really,really desperate.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 14:37
    depends on the copy. some are very absorbent and do the job. some have that shiny paper that just smears it around.

just a joke christian dudes. i do not condone the use of bibles as toilet paper, unless you are really,really desperate.
    Of course, from me also, just a joke🙂
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 14:50
    Actually toilet paper is the hardest thing to buy on your shopping list to get value for money. I worked this out a long time ago. One ply, 2 or 3? how many sheets? How many rolls in a package?

Think about it. For someone who is always on the hunt for a bargain , toilet paper is definately the hardest thing to buy economically.

Not that I care so much, but I swear my ex-girlie used to go through a roll in 2 days. That really adds up- and where does it go?
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:021 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Actually toilet paper is the hardest thing to buy on your shopping list to get value for money. I worked this out a long time ago. One ply, 2 or 3? how many sheets? How many rolls in a package?

Think about it. For someone who is always on the hunt for a bargain , toilet paper is definately the hardest thing to buy economically.

Not that I care s ...[text shortened]... ear my ex-girlie used to go through a roll in 2 days. That really adds up- and where does it go?
    Definitely 2-ply. One ply is too flimsy. Three is overkill. 😀

PS I'm glad we have found this truly deep spiritual topic to discuss. I've actually had some of my biggest spiritual insights while sitting on the toilet. It's a very contemplative experience. 😵
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:07

Not that I care s ...[text shortened]... ear my ex-girlie used to go through a roll in 2 days. That really adds up- and where does it go?
    oohh dont get me started on toilet paper. my boy has recently been potty trained and has started using a proper toilet. he does a poo the pretty much sticks his hand in the cardboard role and uses the whole thing to wipe his bum then tries to shove the whole role down the toilet. my daughter use roles to wrap up her fossil/crystal collection about 3 times a week and my good wife has a cold every other week (whats wrong with a good old fashioned handkerchief ). we buy that many roles at the shops im sure they think we all have dysentery.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:08
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

PS I'm glad we have found this truly deep spiritual topic to discuss. I've actually had some of my biggest spiritual insights while sitting on the toilet. It's a very contemplative experience. 😵
    Actually consumerism, and more precisely trying to trick shoppers who are often short on time goes to the heart of robbing the average joe who is just trying to make an honest living for his family and prolly doesn't care what kind of toilet paper he buys.

It's I tell ya - rotten to the core. not just money, but the very life force (prana) that people high up steal from us everyday. And it's not like those dumb shmucks with pimples and creamed jeans really care either. Thats why they get the job.

Oh yes- this is just the tip of the iceberg
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:09
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

this is true, ive never been spiritual but the i reckon the closest ive come is the peace i find sat on my porcelain throne reading a good book.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:10
    oohh dont get me started on toilet paper. my boy has recently been potty trained and has started using a proper toilet. he does a poo the pretty much sticks his hand in the cardboard role and uses the whole thing to wipe his bum then tries to shove the whole role down the toilet. my daughter use roles to wrap up her fossil/crystal collection about 3 tim ...[text shortened]... ed handkerchief ). we buy that many roles at the shops im sure they think we all have dysentery.
    Are you sure you are not talking about MY house? Jeez, same thing here. We by it by the ton now🙂 It looks like it evaporates into thin air. Females need something a bit greener I think. Some kind of soft brush that comes up from the toilet ala bidot...
    SOMETHING for god's sake! We must kill a million trees for butt wipes.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:11
    oohh dont get me started on toilet paper. my boy has recently been potty trained and has started using a proper toilet. he does a poo the pretty much sticks his hand in the cardboard role and uses the whole thing to wipe his bum then tries to shove the whole role down the toilet. my daughter use roles to wrap up her fossil/crystal collection about 3 tim ...[text shortened]... ed handkerchief ). we buy that many roles at the shops im sure they think we all have dysentery.
    Lol

Yes, the rolls are an excellent childs tool in creating rocket ships and all sorts of cool arty projects.

Lets all recycle people.

After all a 3 year old kid will prolly get as much enjoyment out of a stick or a toilet roll than some expensive "gift"
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you sure you are not talking about MY house? Jeez, same thing here. We by it by the ton now🙂 It looks like it evaporates into thin air. Females need something a bit greener I think. Some kind of soft brush that comes up from the toilet ala bidot...
    SOMETHING for god's sake! We must kill a million trees for butt wipes.
    What gets me is my mums boyfriend of 10 years. He uses more paper than the average female ????
    What the hell does he do in there. (I have my theories- one is that he makes several layers of paper in the bottom of the bowl so that no splashes touch his delicate arse..lol)
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 15:16
    Actually consumerism, and more precisely trying to trick shoppers who are often short on time goes to the heart of robbing the average joe who is just trying to make an honest living for his family and prolly doesn't care what kind of toilet paper he buys.

It's I tell ya - rotten to the core. not just money, but the very life force (prana) that peop ...[text shortened]... eally care either. Thats why they get the job.

Oh yes- this is just the tip of the iceberg
    baby stuff used to p*s me off at the shops. why is baby food so expensive? nappies, baby milk, creams, lotions, cotton wool, powders and the worst is the clothes i think we worked out once that if you worked out the cost of a baby clothes then worked out how much they would be if they were adult size it would be like dressing your kids in designer labels just to throw-up on poo on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree