1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 21:51
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    😉...I mean in real time....today....2005...LOL....😛
    You may want to go visit the "Deliver me, Jesus" thread.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 21:56
    😉...I mean in real time....today....2005...LOL....😛
    There's always tomorrow
  3. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    You may want to go visit the "Deliver me, Jesus" thread.
    I did, and I agree there are a lot of Charlatans on the Trinity Broadcasting Network...ever see Jan Crouch WITHOUT purple hair or foot-long eyelashes...or gold-pleated and guilded furniture, crystal chandeliers[sic?]...no wonder 'true Christians' (TM) get a bum rap after folks see this...but, I still would rather put up with this charade than Osama chasing me with a machete.....😀
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 22:05
    I did, and I agree there are a lot of Charlatans on the Trinity Broadcasting Network...ever see Jan Crouch WITHOUT purple hair or foot-long eyelashes...or gold-pleated and guilded furniture, crystal chandeliers[sic?]...no wonder 'true Christians' (TM) get a bum rap after folks see this...but, I still would rather put up with this charade than Osama chasing me with a machete.....😀
    Why do you have to have either?
  5. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 22:13
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Why do you have to have either?
    Good question...I'd rather have neither...but the lesser of two false doctrines: radical Islam or whacked-out Christian televangelism...I haven't a seen a head roll off the stage at TBN....yet...so, i'll put up with Jan's bad hair day and runny make-up.....that is, when I can't sleep or there's just nothing else on TV.....LOL 😵
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 22:441 edit
    I did, and I agree there are a lot of Charlatans on the Trinity Broadcasting Network...ever see Jan Crouch WITHOUT purple hair or foot-long eyelashes...or gold-pleated and guilded furniture, crystal chandeliers[sic?]...no wonder 't ...[text shortened]... t up with this charade than Osama chasing me with a machete.....😀
    wouldnt that depend if you were armed or not?
  7. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 23:52
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    I don't feel intimitated by any of the Christian posters at all, not even those who tell me I will go to hell.

I think this "feeling intimitated" has to do with the present political situation in the States where a militant form of controversial Christian fundamentalism is trying to gain more political power, in fact they are trying to gain the polit ...[text shortened]... workers" and other streetfighters who adhere to different, maybe also "fundie", ideologies.
    Good God! This is your first post I agree with. We might be brothers in arms!

Henry

PS. I'll even give you a rec!
  8. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 23:54
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Not everything requires give and take. For instance, is not murder always wrong?

Not apparently when your god sanctions it. You've said this many times in your others posts...
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 23:54
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    We might be brothers in arms!

Henry

The sheep are gathering...
  10. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 23:56
    I am not a New Zealander!
  11. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 05:27
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I'd also like to add that as part of the Wolfpack, I rest confident that my fellow Wolves will come to my aid in the face of any actual danger, so intimidation of any of us is quite futile.

Wolfpack represent! Hooooooowwwwwwwwwwl!
    I'm one busy wolf these days, but better late than never:

Hoooowwwlllll!
  12. NY
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 12:35
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Each time I post on this forum I get the impression that some people might be feeling intimidated by Christianity. Is this the case? If so, why? Are the Christians putting you off? Please share your views.
    i personally cant be offended by some thing i dont believe in.. so no.. not intimidated at all... but entertained by these forums yes... and observing peoples reactions it also fun..
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 17:12
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Good God! This is your first post I agree with. We might be brothers in arms!

Henry

I'll throw a party just because of that ......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree