Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the alleged victim.
This is not a court of law, this is a public forum. I find it very small of your to cast aspersions on the honesty of beauroberts when you have not even bothered read his account.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

no I don't think they are otherwise you would know, clearly you have no idea and cannot explain it.
The circumstances of this situation have been clearly laid out by buearoberts himself as the "victim"; he come across as being a man who is educated and his posts resonate with the integrity of a person simply struggling to come to terms with how the church he relied on turned it's back on him at his time of greatest need.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

I have never heard of any case, nor read the alleged victims alleged account of those dastardly elders. How can a man be trusted when he forgets to tell the hospital that hes going to for elective surgery that hes a Jehovahs Witness? for goodness sake, it begs belief.

When you know how its possible, let me know.
You keep accusing beauroberts of "forgetting" and not being able to be trusted - what are you basing these nasty assertions on?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol. Why do they think if they keep asking the same question over and over it will help them get an answer from us that we can't give?
Do you feel that opening your post with a "LOL" somehow adds credence to what follows.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol. Why do they think if they keep asking the same question over and over it will help them get an answer from us that we can't give?
It doesn't seem to sink into their heads that we were not there. We don't know the facts, again because we were not there.
And as you so clearly said it's usually not the sin that one is disfellowshipped by, it's the ...[text shortened]... to see. It is obvious they CAN'T see it and that is very sad as God's laws are perfect and just.
Your personal treatment of beauroberts in this thread has been reprehensible. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Not sure how one 'repents' of getting a blood transfusion. Sounds like there's no way back there. If they made an exception, then JWs would always get blood transfusions and repent of them later on, once they got healthy again and needed to rejoin.
According to robbie carrobie taking blood transfusions is "a matter of personal conscience". According to Galveston75 it is command of Jehovah that mist be obeyed. How can a JW member therefore possibly make an informed decision when their life is in danger.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14
5 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
According to robbie carrobie taking blood transfusions is "a matter of personal conscience". According to Galveston75 it is command of Jehovah that mist be obeyed. How can a JW member therefore possibly make an informed decision when their life is in danger.
Sorry i forget for a moment i was a Witness of the most high God Jehovah, rather fortunate I'm not going for elective surgery. Never the less, i'll put a message in a bottle and float it down river to the Southern general, from where I live it should reach them in a few days, just in case. If it doesn't reach them i can always blame it on those dastardly Elders.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

Sorry i forget for a moment i was a Witness of the most high God Jehovah, rather fortunate I'm not going for elective surgery. Never the less, i'll put a message in a bottle and float it down river to the Southern general, from where I live it should reach them in a few days, just in case. If it doesn't reach them i can always blame it on those dastardly Elders.
But beauroberts did not forget. Not only are you casting further assertions on his honesty, you are doing so without even bothering to read his posts, the thread itself nor giving beauroberts the common civility of engaging with him personally. I'm pleased that the Jehovah's Witness cult and you, Gslveston75 and roigam as it's representatives are being revealed.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14
2 edits

But beauroberts did not forget. Not only are you casting further assertions on his honesty, you are doing so without even bothering to read his posts, the thread itself nor giving beauroberts the common civility of engaging with him personally. I'm pleased that the Jehovah's Witness cult and you, Gslveston75 and roigam as it's representatives are being revealed.
So you will now explain how he forgot to tell the elders that he was going for elective surgery ( i am sure thats what i read) for no strong witness would forget to tell them. For its well known among those who are Jehovahs witnesses that the Elders will liaison with the hospital to make sure that he receives the treatment that he desires. So how could he have failed to mention it to them.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by JS357
It is easy to see how much this stands in contradiction to freedom of, and from, religion.
yes it stands in contradiction because you say it stands in contradiction. sadly i forgot about your self certification of values of freedom, my bad.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

So you will now explain how he forgot to tell the elders that he was going for elective surgery ( i am sure thats what i read) for no strong witness would forget to tell them. For its well known among those who are Jehovahs witnesses that the Elders will liaison with the hospital to make sure that he receives the treatment that he desires. So how could he have failed to mention it to them.
You have been posting in this thread for the last three pages without actually contributing anything except appearing to be offering your pointless posts as a vicarious deflection from the obvious JW PR train wreck, and you yet admit that you haven't spoken to the the key protagonist, nor even read the thread in its entirety. Why don't you ask beauroberts himself if you have questions? He is an active member of this site and forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14

yes it stands in contradiction because you say it stands in contradiction. sadly i forgot about your self certification of values of freedom, my bad.
Oh dear, here comes ye olde "self certification" strawman; when actually all you are tying to do is deny free-thinking.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14

You have been posting in this thread for the last three pages without actually contributing anything except appearing to be offering your pointless posts as a vicarious deflection from the obvious JW PR train wreck, and you yet admit that you haven't spoken to the the key protagonist, nor even read the thread in its entirety. Why don't you ask beauroberts himself if you have questions? He is an active member of this site and forum.
yawn never even read past the first boring personal attack nor will i read any further. i think ill invoke the 'feel free to ignore clause', that you so graciously gave me in the general forum when someone else was pointing out how tiresome you are.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

yawn never even read past the first boring personal attack nor will i read any further. i think ill invoke the 'feel free to ignore clause', that you so graciously gave me in the general forum when someone else was pointing out how tiresome you are.
Sure, feel free to duck out of this Jehovah's Witness train wreck of a thread anytime you want to.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14

Oh dear, here comes ye olde "self certification" strawman; when actually all you are tying to do is deny free-thinking.
it was a statement without reason, in fact the entire basis of of the validity of the statement is an appeal to authority, that being that if i , JS357 say its true then it must be true, or logically you can provide the reason that he gave to substantiate his claim that its anti freedom.