Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by galveston75
Are you that far removed from the bible to forget that what sin is and what to expect from god?
What do you believe beauroberts is to expect from God?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
What do you believe beauroberts is to expect from God?
That's between Jehovah and this young man as I've already answered. Am I his judge? No.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

"Proper Use of Blood."

"There was only one use of blood that God ever approved, namely, for sacrifice. He directed that those under the Mosaic Law offer animal sacrifices to make atonement for sin. (Le 17:10, 11) It was also in harmony with His will that His Son, Jesus Christ, offered up his perfect human life as a sacrifice for sins.—Heb 10:5, 10."

Does a very important point here catch anyones attention?
No comments?

F

Moves
04 Jan 15

That's between Jehovah and this young man as I've already answered.
So it's a secret? You are propagating secret threats/warnings with secret consequences?

F

Moves
04 Jan 15

Am I his judge? No.
beauroberts' elders were his judge, it seems. Is it OK for you not to talk about not being his judge but for his elders to judge him anyway? Would you judge him if you were an elder?

Moves
04 Jan 15

Not at all. Just you are......
Of course, you can make it personal if you want to.

Moves
04 Jan 15

Does a very important point here catch anyones attention?
Only that you personally have treated beauroberts appallingly because or your adherence to your religion. Everything else you post is either a smokescreen or frankly a little dishonest.

Moves
04 Jan 15

No comments?
Perhaps we have all been away helping our sick relatives...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
So it's a secret? You are propagating secret threats/warnings with secret consequences?
Yes it a national secret that only the CIA and Jehovah knows. Not even I know. Hard to believe huh?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
beauroberts' elders were his judge, it seems. Is it OK for you not to talk about not being his judge but for his elders to judge him anyway? Would you judge him if you were an elder?
Oh you know so little of the bible.....Perhaps if you would read it more, pray to Jehovah, then you might if Jehovah allows you to, you just might understand how this all works.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Of course, you can make it personal if you want to.
With you? Never.

F

Moves
04 Jan 15
1 edit

Yes it a national secret that only the CIA and Jehovah knows. Not even I know. Hard to believe huh?
I am being serious. You appear to be propagating an ideology involving secret or unknown threats and secret or unknown consequences. It is odd that you mention them and then seem to be unable to say what they are.

F

Moves
04 Jan 15

Oh you know so little of the bible.....Perhaps if you would read it more, pray to Jehovah, then you might if Jehovah allows you to, you just might understand how this all works.
This is simply dodging the question I asked you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jan 15

"How are elders and ministerial servants appointed in each congregation?

In the first century C.E., the apostle Paul told the elders who served in the congregation in Ephesus: “Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.” (Acts 20:28)

What role does holy spirit play in the appointment of elders and ministerial servants today?

First, holy spirit moved the Bible writers to record the qualifications for elders and ministerial servants. Sixteen different requirements of elders are listed at 1 Timothy 3:1-7. Further qualifications are found in such scriptures as Titus 1:5-9 and James 3:17, 18. Qualifications for ministerial servants are outlined at 1 Timothy 3:8-10, 12, 13. Second, those recommending and making such appointments specifically pray for Jehovah’s spirit to direct them as they review whether a brother meets the Scriptural requirements to a reasonable degree. Third, the individual being recommended needs to display the fruitage of God’s holy spirit in his own life. (Gal. 5:22, 23) So God’s spirit is involved in all aspects of the appointment process."

Now did you all notice it is "God's spirit" that is involved in this process.....

Now, who of anyone of you here say you know who Jehovah does or does not appoint on this planet to be ones he works thru to direct his congregations and that would include the removal of ones who do not follow his rules by those he has chosen to do this such as the elders?

Please tell us of the special conversations you have had with God to ask him this question and to judge us as not being ones he uses?

What special communication have you had that he told you that we are not being directed by him? Please relay that conversation and what he said to you that you so blatantly know you are right and that we are doing all this wrong from God's own mouth to your ears?

Please tell us this just as you heard it from God!

If you have not had this special conversation with God and you are just spouting off without scriptural backing, which no one has done, this is nothing but a bunch of foolish talk from a few foolish tiny humans.

F

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by galveston75 to nobody specific it seems
What special communication have you had that he told you that we are not being directed by him? Please relay that conversation and what he said to you that you so blatantly know you are right and that we are doing all this wrong from God's own mouth to your ears?
Why don't you relay that special communication "conversation" that you had "from God's own mouth to your ears"?