1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 04:28
    Originally posted by Agerg
    CLL53, I asked you earlier to quote that PDE modelling soul degradation with a definition of your terms - I'm not asking you to solve it or compute a numerical solution - I'm merely asking you to state it (and with the exception of saying what your variables are, without any further scaffolding (at this time)), this should take you no less than a minute, and b ...[text shortened]... hope it would silence us do you?

Also I asked you why your sources needed to be protected
    Oh gosh no, I certainly would not want you to think I just pulled those temperatures out of my ass, heavens no, that would be atrocious to mislead someone that way. Trust me, I would never just present some numbers and really expect you to accept them, that would be an un-nice thing to do. Alas, with different time zones, sometimes we have to sleep when others are awake and at their peak, for which I must apologize for not having found a way to go without sleep, but I am working on that problem as well.

Per my anonymous source, that is the way the source wishes to remain, and I don't wish to violate their intent. After all, if I gave my source, I likely could never get any information from them ever again. Lets just say the source is extremely well known and a bit of a recluse when not giving a work performance.
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 04:34
    Originally posted by CLL53
    merlot is not cooked, rather it is chilled
    per fava beans, I have no idea, I don't cook them or eat them
    most stuff seems to be cooked at 350 deg F (I am not a cook, so that may be for meat dishes only)
    Interesting point.

Is the Soul classed a meat dish? If yes then a red meat?

l am not sure if l should use a salad side or something else and this will help.

Thanks in advance
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 04:40
    Originally posted by nook7
    Interesting point.

Is the Soul classed a meat dish? If yes then a red meat?

l am not sure if l should use a salad side or something else and this will help.

Thanks in advance
    could consider the soul as a "meat substitute" like dairy products or soy products. salad on the side is good with side dishes and wine & cheese
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 05:112 edits
    Oh gosh no, I certainly would not want you to think I just pulled those temperatures out of my ass, heavens no, that would be atrocious to mislead someone that way. Trust me, I would never just present some numbers and really expect you to accept them, that would be an un-nice thing to do. Alas, with different time zones, sometimes we have to sleep when othe y the source is extremely well known and a bit of a recluse when not giving a work performance.
    Noting the follow up posts you made to others after I asked for you to come up with the goods (and the time interval in which those posts occurred), your requirement for sleep argument doesn't hold much weight. At any rate, in the time you spent crafting this response you could have easily copy pasted that mysterious PDE and briefly described your terms. :]
    Worryingly, I'm led to think that you don't view this as a serious enquiry on my part, and that I don't care what you post in response. This could not be further from the truth, indeed when anyone tells me my soul (equipped with pain receptors, and teeth) is going to burn in hell forever and ever and ever ... and ever in hell, with my soul teeth gnashing away in harmony with the flames ravaging my flammable soul, I can't help but focus on what is actually entailed in that proposition - a sanity check if you like!

Also much as I'm sure you're eager to tackle this problem, for now, all I require is that you quote the PDE granted to you by your anonymous source - there are a number of questions I require an answer to which you say require the solution (or an investigation) of this PDE before you can proceed further - I am offering to help you out here.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 06:08
    Originally posted by Agerg
    If a lake of fire exists that can cause souls great anguish and suffering (or outright destruction) then we should conclude souls are flammable. So (just a few questions for now)...

1) what is the melting point of a soul and/or spirit?
    2) If a person dies in a fire, does their soul get damaged too?
    3) How much burning can an average soul (equipped with pain receptors) withstand before it is completely expended?
    So far Lloyd E Adkins hasn't responded to any questions about his OPs, in fact I don't think he revisits his posts at all.
  6. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 06:56
    could consider the soul as a "meat substitute" like dairy products or soy products. salad on the side is good with side dishes and wine & cheese
    Aah, are there any providors who stock soul suppliments that you can reccommend? l dont want my souls to be a no-name / hoembrand variety.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 09:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So far Lloyd E Adkins hasn't responded to any questions about his OPs, in fact I don't think he revisits his posts at all.
    You could be right on that one...drawing my own inferences (that I won't share) from his profile I don't think he is here to debate
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 18:49
    Originally posted by nook7
    Aah, are there any providors who stock soul suppliments that you can reccommend? l dont want my souls to be a no-name / hoembrand variety.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree