we cant all be Han Solo.
    Or even Indiana Jones.

I'm going to bed. Good night!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 04:44
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Why not vilify him? He talks crap like you.
    Whereas dasa filled the forum with enlightenment?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 04:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whereas dasa filled the forum with enlightenment?
    FMF has every right to be pissed off.

No, no he didn't fill it with enlightenment. I thought he needed encouragement at one point. I was subsequently dissappointed to have given him a kind word.

Is that enough for y'all?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 05:12
    FMF has every right to be pissed off.

No, no he didn't fill it with enlightenment. I thought he needed encouragement at one point. I was subsequently dissappointed to have given him a kind word.

Is that enough for y'all?
    dasa was a troll; I don't think RJ is. Who really knows...
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 05:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    dasa was a troll; I don't think RJ is. Who really knows...
    You don't have to decide what they are, you only need to decide how to treat them.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 06:192 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    You don't have to decide what they are, you only need to decide how to treat them.
    Unlike some, I always handled Dasa with firm disagreement and treated him with basic decency. In return he abused me - and others - using raw, gratuitous insults and untruths. I never once tried to dissuade him of his own personal beliefs. Witnessing this, karoly aczel chose to congratulate Dasa for his "patience" in handling dissent. This was presumably because of what karoly aczel saw as the "good material" Dasa presented. I suppose this makes karoly aczel a kind of partisan hack, turning a blind eye to the fact that Dasa represented a sort of spiritual black hole, and going as far as covering for him, because he was spouting an approved ideological creed.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 20:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Unlike some, I always handled Dasa with firm disagreement and treated him with basic decency. In return he abused me - and others - using raw, gratuitous insults and untruths. I never once tried to dissuade him of his own personal beliefs. Witnessing this, karoly aczel chose to congratulate Dasa for his "patience" in handling dissent. This was presumably because ...[text shortened]... and going as far as covering for him, because he was spouting an approved ideological creed.
    Wasn't turning a blind eye dude. You have every right to be pissed off. I did not congratulate him for his patience, I do believe their were some overlapping threads around that time.
    The fact that you keep bringing this up with me is troublesome.
    I have noticed RJHinds using the same sort of put downs as Dasa had used ,(ie."pip squeak",etc.), so for the sake of getting along, and because you are one of the posters here that I respect, do you think you could get over it? Seriously.

Surely you can let this go, after all I am not Dasa, and because of what he said to you, you have every right to be pissed off with him. Not me.

I have tried to get back level pegging with you, do you think you could forgive me for supporting a poster who insulted those that did not agree with him?
    (I do believe we all know what we are talking about here)
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 23:381 edit
    I did not congratulate him for his patience, I do believe their were some overlapping threads around that time.
    Originally posted by karoly aczel : Dasa: I stand shoulder to shoulder with you on your view of this FMF situation. [..] I am quite pleased at the patience you have shown with dealing with this FMF character. March 2011

Lying about it now won't change what you said when push came to shove.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 23:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    Originally posted by karoly aczel : [b]Dasa: I stand shoulder to shoulder with you on your view of this FMF situation. [..] I am quite pleased at the patience you have shown with dealing with this FMF character. March 2011

Lying about it now won't change what you said when push came to shove.[/b]
    "I stand shoulder to shoulder with your view on this FMF situation" was sarcasm because you kept trying to lump me and him in the same boat. Dont be daft. You know it was. The fact that you have dregged this up shows that you either cant forgive or dont understand sarcasm.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:28
    "I stand shoulder to shoulder with your view on this FMF situation" was sarcasm because you kept trying to lump me and him in the same boat. Dont be daft. You know it was. The fact that you have dregged this up shows that you either cant forgive or dont understand sarcasm.
    How completely unimpressive and craven you are.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    How completely unimpressive and craven you are.
    How selective you are.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:33
    How selective you are.
    Tell us more about Dasa's "patience", karoly. Why don't you? That ought to be an object lesson in being 'selective'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree