1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I did not congratulate [Dasa] for his patience...
    Didn't you?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    Tell us more about Dasa's "patience", karoly. Why don't you? That ought to be an object lesson in being 'selective'.
    yep, just keep ignoring my efforts to be diplomatic. Lets dreg up the past, I'm sure it will be fruitful 😛
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:40
    yep, just keep ignoring my efforts to be diplomatic. Lets dreg up the past, I'm sure it will be fruitful
    The past? You lied about the past just 2 or 3 posts ago.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    Didn't you?
    Mabe I did at the time. Maybe I made a mistake. But the more you go on and on about makes me think that ... ahh forget it.

You got anything better to focus on?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    The past? You lied about the past just 2 or 3 posts ago.
    Geez, Dasa really got to you ,eh?

I think I've made numerous posts explaining why I said the things I did, all of which you have declined to comment on.
    Are there any other posters out there that are still agrieved by my support for Dasa?
    Give it a break man.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:45
    Mabe I did at the time. Maybe I made a mistake. But the more you go on and on about makes me think that ... ahh forget it.

You got anything better to focus on?
    You started this thread to have a go at RJHinds. You don't like the focus to be on you, though. Do you? And you're happy to lie about things in the hope that comment about your behaviour goes away.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 00:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You started this thread to have a go at RJHinds. You don't like the focus to be on you, though. Do you? And you're happy to lie about things in the hope that comment about your behaviour goes away.
    Yes I did start it about RJHinds, now I am answerring , again, your pissed off-ness at Dasa.
    I dont care where the focus is, the fact that you have been very selective in answering my posts is telling ...
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:12
    Yes I did start it about RJHinds, now I am answerring , again, your pissed off-ness at Dasa.
    RJHinds isn't as abusive and as insulting as Dasa was. Why don't you congratulate RJHinds on his "patience"?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:16
    Geez, Dasa really got to you ,eh?
    It's not Dasa. Dasa is gone. No one cares about Dasa anymore. It's the equivocal "apology" you offer, dripping with insincerity, dripping with your self-pity at being called ton account, passing off your dishonest denials as "being diplomatic". What a piece of wish washy work you are - and then here you are trying to orchestrate scorn for RJHinds.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds isn't as abusive and as insulting as Dasa was. Why don't you congratulate RJHinds on his "patience"?
    Personally, I think Dark Star was the best. But I'm not a Deadhead, so how would I know?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes he is. He displays all the same traits.

I may congratulate him for something in the future , you never know.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's not Dasa. Dasa is gone. No one cares about Dasa anymore. It's the equivocal "apology" you offer, dripping with insincerity, dripping with your self-pity at being called ton account, passing off your dishonest denials as "being diplomatic". What a piece of wish washy work you are - and then here you are trying to orchestrate scorn for RJHinds.
    Read the thread title and the OP numbskull.

RJ or any of his christian mates are welcome to stick up for him.

(At the end of the OP is a smiley face. What do you think that means? The main rerason for this thread is how much RJ posts. He should take is as a compliment)
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:43
    Yes he is. He displays all the same traits.

I may congratulate him for something in the future , you never know.
    Immediately after Dasa compared my spiritual mindmap to that of a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy and the spirituality of my marriage to rutting dogs, to which I pointedly did not reply in kind, you congratulated him on his "patience" with me. RJHinds is not as abusive or as insulting as Dasa. You've got some cheek going after a poster like RJHinds after the way you encouraged Dasa.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 02:44
    RJ or any of his christian mates are welcome to stick up for him.
    Why don't you congratulate RJHinds on his "patience"?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 00:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Immediately after Dasa compared my spiritual mindmap to that of a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy and the spirituality of my marriage to rutting dogs, to which I pointedly did not reply in kind, you congratulated him on his "patience" with me. RJHinds is not as abusive or as insulting as Dasa. You've got some cheek going after a poster like RJHinds after the way you encouraged Dasa.
    Okay. That sucks. Get over it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree