1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 00:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why don't you congratulate RJHinds on his "patience"?
    Why dont you start a whole seperate thread for my shortcomings with dealing with Dasa ?if you really want to pursue this line
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 04:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Why dont you start a whole seperate thread for my shortcomings with dealing with Dasa ?if you really want to pursue this line
    Why should? It's directly relevant to this thread. I contend that you've got some cheek going after a poster like RJHinds after the way you encouraged Dasa.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 04:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Some friends of mine here - Protestants, as it happens - have been reading some of the Spirituality threads over the last few weeks, and they are unanimous: RJHinds is offering a clever and observant parody. As Christians, my friends, albeit not extremists by any intellectual measure, are aghast - and, maybe because of cultural factors - they are not so able or ...[text shortened]... gh it off, despite the fact that many of the things RJHinds comes out with are an absolute hoot.
    You have friends here?

I don't believe that for a minute. 😛
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 04:50
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You have friends here?
    Here in Indonesia.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 04:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why should? It's directly relevant to this thread. I contend that you've got some cheek going after a poster like RJHinds after the way you encouraged Dasa.
    Get a room, dudes.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 18:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ok. Yep...I've got some cheek. The tables have been turned and it is me who has been grilled. Thanks you for playing. Oh, and dont get me confused for someone that gives a s*** about their own reputation. I'm only interested in truth. Ta.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree