Is Jesus God? – Logical questions that need answers Part 1

Is Jesus God? – Logical questions that need answers Part 1

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
13 Aug 13

Originally posted by galveston75
I'm asuming that is for me? If it is it shows how little you really know about us and who Jesus is to us or you just don't pay attention....
It matters who Jesus really is not what JWs think that he should be.

Manny

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
13 Aug 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
[b]And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

(Genesis 2:7 KJV)

NO SPECULATION

The Instructor[/b]
This false.

The soul is eternal.......and therefore cannot be created.

The individual soul and God are eternally connected in relationship.

There is no breathing going on. (its simply a story for the ignorant )

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
13 Aug 13

Originally posted by menace71
2 John 1:7

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Manny
Yes......Jesus did come in the flesh.

But he is not God.

God does not hang on crosses in pain. (its an absurd story for the ignorant and gullible)

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Aug 13

Do you always sin when you are tempted?

The Instructor
Do you really not know what "to sin" is because of being imperfect? Do you really not understand that "we all" sin daily and I'm not talking about the intentional sins.
It sounds like you only think that if we don't intentionally sin as in to kill someone or to steal your neighbors lawn mower, your not a sinner?
Is this your thought?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Aug 13

Do you really not know what "to sin" is because of being imperfect? Do you really not understand that "we all" sin daily and I'm not talking about the intentional sins.
It sounds like you only think that if we don't intentionally sin as in to kill someone or to steal your neighbors lawn mower, your not a sinner?
Is this your thought?
I asked a simple question. Can't you give a simple answer insted of doing some kind of song and dance?

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Aug 13

I asked a simple question. Can't you give a simple answer insted of doing some kind of song and dance?

The Instructor
Do you? I believe that is a personal question and that is why you did not get an answer.

Now again do you understand what sinning is with human imperfection that we all have?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 13

Do you? I believe that is a personal question and that is why you did not get an answer.

Now again do you understand what sinning is with human imperfection that we all have?
If you are not willing to answer my question, you should not expect me to answer yours. I will take that to me you have something to hide.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Aug 13

If you are not willing to answer my question, you should not expect me to answer yours. I will take that to me you have something to hide.

The Instructor
You are such a foolish man with your foolish thoughts. I see no need to waist my time responding to your foolishness.

You do know that no one here at RHP takes you seriously don't you?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 13

You are such a foolish man with your foolish thoughts. I see no need to waist my time responding to your foolishness.

You do know that no one here at RHP takes you seriously don't you?
Is that what you really think? I would not be getting any threats of being banned from the Science Forum, if someone was not taking me seriously.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Aug 13

Is that what you really think? I would not be getting any threats of being banned from the Science Forum, if someone was not taking me seriously.

The Instructor
Lol. Awesome.