1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86734
    18 Feb '17 10:11
    Originally posted by josephw
    Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost....
    Excellent post.

    "Name" singular.
    Same "name" for the father and of the son and of the Holy Ghost
    Who's "name"?

    Show me in scripture anywhere where the disciples who were given this command by Jesus, actually baptised using those words? Nowhere. Every time without exception they baptised in the "name" of Jesus.

    Jesus is the one "name", singular, given amoung men, by which we may be saved. It is the "name" of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirt.
  2. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    18 Feb '17 11:06
    "I mean... what is you and galveston's motivation here? You can put together comments from people, definitions from dictionaries and position papers. You can rub each other's back and make comments on the side about how the trinity is satanic.... criticize those that don't believe as you do, aren't we great? I ask again, what is your motivation? "

    First I do confess that I don't always respond like I should which I apologize for. It's not always easy to respond in a peaceful way that we should.
    My original motivation and it still is is to teach what we honestly believe in our hearts to be the truth about the trinity and a truth that really sets one free from beliefs that not only can put a fear into ones heart that God would actually send a human to a burning hell if one does not believe or accept a this teaching from their church. The trinity belief is one of the major teachings that thousands have been killed over in the past. Some of those executions were of a horrible nature. This type of dominance by churches who profess to be directed by God is so wrong and not endorsed by the bible at all.
    Yes no churches at this time in our history take out ones who do not accept their dogma's and burn them at the stake. But they still demand that their subjects have to accept this and other teachings that are simply not in the bible or they will still burn forever in hell.
    Also the bible is so clear that God only accepts the worship of those who worship him with what? It is "Truth." Never does the bible say to just accept this or that from the pulpit no matter what the teachings are and you'll be fine! Does he accept that? If so where in the Bible is that at?
    So why do we care? Why do we post this here for the public to read? Why do we go door to door to explain these things?
    Is it to condemn? Is it to make us look like God's right hand chosen ones? That is not what God wants and it is certainly not what his son Jesus taught or showed by example.
    All humans life's are at stake today with the end of this system being so near. So our motives are to teach those who want to know the truths in the Bible about such things as the trinity.
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86734
    18 Feb '17 11:121 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    My original motivation and it still is is to teach what we honestly believe in our hearts to be the truth...
    The problem you have is that your religious organisation is riddled with strange and dangerous beliefs, demonstrates bad behaviour, covers up nastiness in its ranks and has virtually no credibility.
  4. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8835
    18 Feb '17 11:533 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is no such words in the bible as "triune" or "trinity", why use them and why on earth do you start them with a capital T? They are made up words for a made up doctrine. Neither are they "divine". They are man made.

    Hear oh sonship, the Lord your God in one.
    Shhhhh! Maybe if you don't comment and keep quiet these teachings of Jesus and His apostles will just go away.



    "One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." (Eph. 4:6)



    "Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)
  5. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29852
    18 Feb '17 15:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is no such words in the bible as "triune" or "trinity", why use them and why on earth do you start them with a capital T? They are made up words for a made up doctrine. Neither are they "divine". They are man made.

    Hear oh sonship, the Lord your God in one.
    The more you argue with sonship about the trinity, the more ridiculous you are, because you Dive believe in some form of trinity yourself. You deceive, with your godhead label, but YOU believe that Jesus is in some fashion, God himself.

    Unless, you will admit that Jesus is in NO way God? Until you do that, you're arguments with sonship are very foolish.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8952
    18 Feb '17 16:00
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The more you argue with sonship about the trinity, the more ridiculous you are, because you Dive believe in some form of trinity yourself. You deceive, with your godhead label, but YOU believe that Jesus is in some fashion, God himself.

    Unless, you will admit that Jesus is in NO way God? Until you do that, you're arguments with sonship are very foolish.
    You understand that 'trinity' refers to 3 right?
  7. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29852
    18 Feb '17 16:08
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You understand that 'trinity' refers to 3 right?
    The Holy Spirit never gets his fair share of credit.

    My point was clear to Dive. God and Jesus were the focus.

    But thank you for your arrogant interference. 🙂
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8952
    18 Feb '17 16:18
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The Holy Spirit never gets his fair share of credit.

    My point was clear to Dive. God and Jesus were the focus.

    But thank you for your arrogant interference. 🙂
    Well, seeing as 2 and 3 are essentially the same to you, how about I give you 2 twenty pound notes in exchange for 3 of yours?
  9. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29852
    18 Feb '17 16:25
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, seeing as 2 and 3 are essentially the same to you, how about I give you 2 twenty pound notes in exchange for 3 of yours?
    I didn't say trinity was NOT 3, if you took the time to read my post, instead of providing a rather dumb joke.

    My point is that Dive believes that Jesus is in some way God. He can remain in denial if he chooses, but he believes in the same thing sonship does.

    Holy Spirit included, for those who are arrogant.
  10. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    18 Feb '17 17:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The problem you have is that your religious organisation is riddled with strange and dangerous beliefs, demonstrates bad behaviour, covers up nastiness in its ranks and has virtually no credibility.
    Oh I'm sorry. I misread your post. I thought you were describing yourself.
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    18 Feb '17 17:18
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The more you argue with sonship about the trinity, the more ridiculous you are, because you Dive believe in some form of trinity yourself. You deceive, with your godhead label, but YOU believe that Jesus is in some fashion, God himself.

    Unless, you will admit that Jesus is in NO way God? Until you do that, you're arguments with sonship are very foolish.
    You pretty much nailed it.....
  12. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    18 Feb '17 17:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The problem you have is that your religious organisation is riddled with strange and dangerous beliefs, demonstrates bad behaviour, covers up nastiness in its ranks and has virtually no credibility.
    You know it's very clear and predictable with you my friend that whenever there are post made here that either expose your strange ideas and mixed up beliefs or when anyone, not just myself, doesn't agree with you or even better yet you have no answers, you always revert to attack mode. Why is that? Just can't help yourself?
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86734
    18 Feb '17 17:271 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Shhhhh! Maybe if you don't comment and keep quiet these teachings of Jesus and His apostles will just go away.
    There is no such words in the bible as "triune" or "trinity", why use them and why on earth do you start them with a capital T? They are made up words for a made up doctrine. Neither are they "divine". They are man made.
  14. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86734
    18 Feb '17 17:28
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You know it's very clear and predictable with you my friend that whenever there are post made here that either expose your strange ideas and mixed up beliefs or when anyone, not just myself, doesn't agree with you or even better yet you have no answers, you always revert to attack mode. Why is that? Just can't help yourself?
    I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking your orgianisation. What I said is totally true. It has no credibility.
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86734
    18 Feb '17 17:30
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The more you argue with sonship about the trinity, the more ridiculous you are, because you Dive believe in some form of trinity yourself. You deceive, with your godhead label, but YOU believe that Jesus is in some fashion, God himself.

    Unless, you will admit that Jesus is in NO way God? Until you do that, you're arguments with sonship are very foolish.
    Have you even managed to decide whether or not you are a Christian or not?
Back to Top