1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 17:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you even managed to decide whether or not you are a Christian or not?
    Waffle and dodge.

You believe that Jesus is in some way God.

Your debate with sonship about the trinity is hypocritical.

You constantly say "hear oh Israel, your God is one".....yet you Dive, believe that God is 3.

It is fact!!
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 17:41
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I didn't say trinity was NOT 3, if you took the time to read my post, instead of providing a rather dumb joke.

My point is that Dive believes that Jesus is in some way God. He can remain in denial if he chooses, but he believes in the same thing sonship does.

Holy Spirit included, for those who are arrogant.
    One imagines sir, to a 'rather dumb joke,' you are invariably the punch line.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 17:47
    Waffle and dodge.

You constantly say "hear oh Israel, your God is one".....yet you Dive, believe that God is 3.

It is fact!!
    Chaney3

Jesus is God!
    Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

That is Jesus' words.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 17:47
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    One imagines sir, to a 'rather dumb joke,' you are invariably the punch line.
    It is you who is the punchline.

You ignored the contents of my post, which involved God and Jesus. I did not feel it necessary at that time to include the Holy Spirit. Instead of commenting on my point, you merely looked for a reason to tell a usual dumb joke. I'm surprised you couldn't find a way to include cheese as you usually do.

Your arrogance is noted.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 17:50
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Chaney3

Jesus is God!
    Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

That is Jesus' words.
    I am not necessarily arguing the validity of trinity at this time. I am just pointing out that Dive believes in some form of trinity, but denies that truth at all times.
  6. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:01
    I am not necessarily arguing the validity of trinity at this time. I am just pointing out that Dive believes in some form of trinity, but denies that truth at all times.
    What do you believe?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:12
    What do you believe?
    I find it strange that Jesus never clearly said "I am God".

He said things that were close, but never said it outright. He could have, but did not.

Trinity believers are extracting from the bible ANY statement that 'appears close', to support their belief.

But in the end, Jesus never said it clearly. Why the word game? Especially when eternity is at stake? Why the games?
  8. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:19
    Originally posted by galveston75
    "I mean... what is you and galveston's motivation here? You can put together comments from people, definitions from dictionaries and position papers. You can rub each other's back and make comments on the side about how the trinity is satanic.... criticize those that don't believe as you do, aren't we great? I ask again, what is your motivation? "

Fir ...[text shortened]... es are to teach those who want to know the truths in the Bible about such things as the trinity.
    Much has been said in this forum from what I have noticed regarding churches and what they 'make' you believe. I have been going to church on and off for many years, AOG, Vineyard, other non-denominations and not once was I ever told I had to believe in the trinity or I would burn in hell, you guys embellish and dont know what you are talking about. Does that mean that there aren't churches that do that? Of course not, it only means that it is not the norm like you would suppose.

The Bible is very clear on doctrine, teaching and the like.

1 John 4:1 King James Version (KJV)

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

It's simple.
  9. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:20
    I find it strange that Jesus never clearly said "I am God".

He said things that were close, but never said it outright. He could have, but did not.

Trinity believers are extracting from the bible ANY statement that 'appears close', to support their belief.

But in the end, Jesus never said it clearly. Why the word game? Especially when eternity is at stake? Why the games?
    You have not answered my question, was that on purpose or did you get side tracked?

What do you believe?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:281 edit
    You have not answered my question, was that on purpose or did you get side tracked?

What do you believe?
    Can you provide crystal clear proof that Jesus is God? Not from the bible you can't.

My current 'opinion' is that only God is God.....ONE, and that Jesus is His son, but not God at all.

I am open minded to the trinity if proof is given, real proof, not just a suggestion of faith.

Why Jesus was not clear about His identity is sad. At least give us the truth, in a clear fashion. Give us the whole story.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:401 edit
    Waffle and dodge.

It is fact!!
    What from your post that I relied to, do you think I am dodging?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:40
    What do you believe?
    He can't even make up his mind if he's a Christian or not.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What from our post that I relied to, do you think I am dodging?
    You believe in a form of trinity.

Did you even read my posts? Seems you didn't.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:46
    You believe in a form of trinity.

Did you even read my posts? Seems you didn't.
    I admit I don't read all of your posts, in fact I rarely read any of them.
    What is this awesomely important point that you think I'm dodging?
  15. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 18:50
    Can you provide crystal clear proof that Jesus is God? Not from the bible you can't.

My current 'opinion' is that only God is God.....ONE, and that Jesus is His son, but not God at all.

I am open minded to the trinity if proof is given, real proof, not just a suggestion of faith.

Why Jesus was not clear about His identity is sad. At least give us the truth, in a clear fashion. Give us the whole story.
    Jesus is absolutely, 100% percent sure who he was/is and his identity, he has given us the whole story, you just choose not to believe it.

Don't take my word for it, step out in faith and seek after God, not the opinions of those in a chess forum, they are varied and confusing. If you are truly seeking God, he will meet you and you will be left with no doubt. But you need to step out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree