Islamic Jihad (holy war)

Islamic Jihad (holy war)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You haven't answered the question.

I asked you "how can it be worse?". Simply stating that it is worse, or that your version of Jesus told you it was worse, doesn't make it worse.

How can being decapitated once, here in the world, possibly be a worse experience than being tortured for eternity in a burning hell?
Since you put it that way, perhaps it is worse to be tortured for eternity in a burning hell, but that is also a very good thing. 😏

Moves
09 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Since you put it that way, perhaps it is worse to be tortured for eternity in a burning hell, but that is also a very good thing. 😏
I'm putting as it is. You thinking it is a very good thing makes you, personally, worse than the Muslim extremists you are attacking. Seriously.

F

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Even if that eternity being tortured is just bullshyte made up by men as a means of control.
sonship calls it "perfect justice".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 15

I'm putting as it is. You thinking it is a very good thing makes you, personally, worse than the Muslim extremists you are attacking. Seriously.
Not really. You fail to understand that the Muslim extremist murder and behead Christians in the name of Allah the devil, and in the name of their false prophet Muhammad, and in the name of their false religion of Islam.

Moves
11 Dec 15
2 edits

Not really. You fail to understand that the Muslim extremist murder and behead Christians in the name of Allah the devil, and in the name of their false prophet Muhammad, and in the name of their false religion of Islam.
You fail to understand is that the concept of a god entity who chooses to create and sustain a special place of the most unimaginable horror where it will imprison billions and billions of people for alleged infidelity and burn them alive for eternity, is the most disgusting concept of judgment the human mind can conceive. Chopping someone's head of for infidelity is a microscopic injustice in comparison.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Dec 15
1 edit

You fail to understand is that the concept of a god entity who chooses to create and sustain a special place of the most unimaginable horror where it will imprison billions and billions of people for alleged infidelity and burn them alive for eternity, is the most disgusting concept of judgment the human mind can conceive. Chopping someone's head of for infidelity is a microscopic injustice in comparison.
Yes, I agree fully. The most disgusting part of several disgusting religions.
I wonder if you can calculate how much energy it would take to do that job, literally burning billions of people forced to stay alive to be punished in that matter. There would also be the energy needed to just supernaturally keep those billions of people alive for trillions of years of this punishment. I would think it would take more energy than there is in our entire universe to keep something like that going.

A monumental waste of energy but it is a moot point since it is all man made bullshyte.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yes, I agree fully. The most disgusting part of several disgusting religions.
I wonder if you can calculate how much energy it would take to do that job, literally burning billions of people forced to stay alive to be punished in that matter. There would also be the energy needed to just supernaturally keep those billions of people alive for trillions of ...[text shortened]... oing.

A monumental waste of energy but it is a moot point since it is all man made bullshyte.
It is called the second death, not the second life. There is no talk of keeping the evil alive for trillions of years. The talk is of eternal punishment for the wicked and eternal life for the righteous. 😏

HalleluYah !!!
Praise the LORD !!!
Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
12 Dec 15

It is called the second death, not the second life. There is no talk of keeping the evil alive for trillions of years. The talk is of eternal punishment for the wicked and eternal life for the righteous.
So you have changed your mind and now believe in annihilation?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Dec 15

So you have changed your mind and now believe in annihilation?
No.

Check out the following:

http://www.bible.ca/su-annihilation-refuted.htm

Moves
12 Dec 15

No.

Check out the following:

http://www.bible.ca/su-annihilation-refuted.htm
So you do believe in eternal suffering?

Moves
13 Dec 15
1 edit

So you do believe in eternal suffering?
Bump for RJhinds.

What is your position on this? You seem to have shifted one way then back again depending on how it suits the thread you are posting in. I'm beginning to get the impression that you don't really know what you believe on this topic or why. It seems that you like to post for effect rather than discuss what you really believe.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Dec 15

Bump for RJhinds.

What is your position on this? You seem to have shifted one way then back again depending on how it suits the thread you are posting in. I'm beginning to get the impression that you don't really know what you believe on this topic or why. It seems that you like to post for effect rather than discuss what you really believe.
I believe in eternal life.

HalleluYaH !!!
Praise the LORD !!!
Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
13 Dec 15
2 edits

I believe in eternal life...
I'm not asking you about that. I'm asking you about your strongly held and somewhat objectionable views on eternal suffering.

It seems that you are presenting yourself one way and then another depending on what is happening in a particular thread. I've been reviewing some of your comments on this over time and would be interested in hearing unequivocally from you where you stand?

Moves
13 Dec 15

Mr Hinds..?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Dec 15
1 edit

I'm not asking you about that. I'm asking you about your strongly held and somewhat objectionable views on eternal suffering.

It seems that you are presenting yourself one way and then another depending on what is happening in a particular thread. I've been reviewing some of your comments on this over time and would be interested in hearing unequivocally from you where you stand?
I believe what Jesus said,

"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Matthew 25:46

HalleluYaH !!!
Praise the LORD !!!
Holy! Holy! Holy!