It takes 82 seconds

It takes 82 seconds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Feb 13

Please You-Tube the following
title.....

["Disproving the atheists in 82 seconds"]

Note: this is definitely thought provoking.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Feb 13

Originally posted by Dasa
title.....

Here is another one that disproves evil-lution in less than 3 minutes.

F

Moves
12 Feb 13

Boasting about how short the YouTube clip is that "proves" you're right, doesn't strike me as a particularly convincing kind of discourse.

Moves
12 Feb 13
1 edit

title.....

this is definitely thought provoking

i once dropped a pie on the floor, i tried to reassemble it back into pie-formation but for some reason it wouldnt go back together again, i left it in a bowl for a while to see if it could put itself back together again, but it didnt, i dont understand, i had all the ingredients of pie in the pie, so why wasnt it a pie??..................................maybe i could never make pie in the first place, maybe god made my pie.

Cape Town

Moves
12 Feb 13

title.....

Interestingly the thoughts is provoked in me were almost certainly different from the ones it provoked in you.
More interestingly, I would be willing to discuss the thoughts it provoked in me and my reasoning behind them, where as you, almost certainly, are not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Feb 13
2 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]this is definitely thought provoking

i once dropped a pie on the floor, i tried to reassemble it back into pie-formation but for some reason it wouldnt go back together again, i left it in a bowl for a while to see if it could put itself back together again, but it didnt, i dont understand, i had all the ingredients of pie in the pie, so why w ...[text shortened]... .........................maybe i could never make pie in the first place, maybe god made my pie.[/b]
Well, evil-lution must be very smart if it made that pie. 😏

You should be thanking God that He allowed you to grow up with the smarts to make a pie. I leave that up to my wife.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Feb 13

The point, you guys are too dumb to understand, is that you do not have the intelligence to make the most simple living thing, even if you did not have to make all the parts, and the parts are certainly not going to assemble themselves and make a living thing. There has to be a greater intelligence behind it than our own. There is no man smart enough to even do that. So evil-lution is nothing but a fairy tale and a lie. 😏

Moves
12 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The point, you guys are too dumb to understand, is that you do not have the intelligence to make the most simple living thing, even if you did not have to make all the parts, and the parts are certainly not going to assemble themselves and make a living thing. There has to be a greater intelligence behind it than our own. There is no man smart enough to even do that. So evil-lution is nothing but a fairy tale and a lie. 😏
what do you define as a simple living thing?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Feb 13

what do you define as a simple living thing?
How about a cell?

Moves
12 Feb 13

How about a cell?
any kind of cell? does it matter what its made of?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Feb 13

any kind of cell? does it matter what its made of?
No, it is not just any kind of cell. It should be obvious that we are talking about biological cells and not jail cells. Your questions does not seem to make sense in the context of what we have been discussing. Perhaps you could go into more detail, if we might have a misunderstanding.

Moves
12 Feb 13

No, it is not just any kind of cell. It should be obvious that we are talking about biological cells and not jail cells. Your questions does not seem to make sense in the context of what we have been discussing. Perhaps you could go into more detail, if we might have a misunderstanding.
watch this, you can watch the whole thing or skip to 6mins in if you are short on time.

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_hanczyc_the_line_between_life_and_not_life.html

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Feb 13

A million scientists with all the money in the world and they cannot create.... 1 living cell.

They are defeated and yet they still gloat.

This is their dishonesty.

Atheism means dishonesty.

To teach your children atheism is to teach them dishonestly.

This is child abuse.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Feb 13

watch this, you can watch the whole thing or skip to 6mins in if you are short on time.

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_hanczyc_the_line_between_life_and_not_life.html
Okay, I watched the whole thing. What am I supposed to get out of it?

Moves
13 Feb 13

Okay, I watched the whole thing. What am I supposed to get out of it?
what did they create in the video?