It’s literally in the Bible...

It’s literally in the Bible...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
The fact remains that "Your questions are not 'on topic' as you asserted." - despite your disingenuous claims to the contrary. Not that I expect you to have the integrity to admit it.
Sorry, did you just mention the word “integrity”?

Oh the irony.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Sorry, did you just mention the word “integrity”?

Oh the irony.
The fact remains that "Your questions are not 'on topic' as you asserted." - despite your disingenuous claims to the contrary. Not that I expect you to have the integrity to admit it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18
1 edit

Just try to answer the questions with some principle and integrity Mr “words of Jesus”. 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

This tactic does not show you in a good light thinkofone. You seem to lack respect from both atheists and theists alike because of your lack of integrity.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

Just try to answer the questions with some principle and integrity Mr “words of Jesus”. 😉
Just admit that the fact remains that "Your questions are not 'on topic' as you asserted."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Just admit that the fact remains that "Your questions are not 'on topic' as you asserted."
I think you are the biggest intellectual coward I’ve ever met.

Period.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

I think you are the biggest intellectual coward I’ve ever met.

Period.

Period.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18
2 edits

This question is bang on topic with the OP and the the theme of the thread so far, claiming it is not is just dishonest and cowardly behaviour by you:

You ascribe (in this thread) no divine or supernatural attributes to Jesus and yet you vociferously uphold his words, so how do you reconcile this when Jesus said that he was sent by God the father, that god the father was in him and that when someone had seen him, they had seen God the father? What is literal and what isn’t?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Period.
Explain how the question in my post above is not on topic.

“The words of Jesus”

From a closet atheist.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18

This question is bang on topic with the OP and the them pe of the thread so far, claiming it is not is just dishonest and cowardly behaviour by you:

[b]You ascribe (in this thread) no divine or supernatural attributes to Jesus and yet you vociferously uphold his words, so how do you reconcile this when Jesus said that he was sent by God the father, t ...[text shortened]... hat when someone had seen him, they had seen God the father? What is literal and what isn’t?
[/b]
Any can read through our discussion and see how you subsequently and dishonestly moved the goal posts and are now pretending that you haven't. Even at that you've botched your attempt to do so.

You're in full on "troll mode" which unfortunately is typical for you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Any can read through our discussion and see how you subsequently and dishonestly moved the goal posts and are now pretending that you haven't. Even at that you've botched your attempt to do so.

Oh I’m a troll now! I see.

I see you thinkofone, right through you.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Apr 18

I read through the discussion, and it's clear you're being disingenuous and lack principled integrity.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18
1 edit

Oh I’m a troll now! I see.

I see you thinkofone, right through you.
You've been a troll for quite some time now. Why are you pretending that this is the first time that I've pointed it out?

What a nutter.

You removed any and all doubt just now on the "How To Be Washed in the Blood" thread.

T

Moves
16 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
I read through the discussion, and it's clear you're being disingenuous and lack principled integrity.
An example of your delusional thinking is your denial in another thread that in the following passage chattel slavery is clearly and unambiguously being condoned::
Leviticus 25
44‘As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45‘Then, too, it is out of the sons of the sojourners who live as aliens among you that you may gain acquisition, and out of their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46‘You may even bequeath them to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves...

Just because it doesn't square with your conception of God doesn't mean that it doesn't say what it says.

Evidently you are unable to cope with this fact and are desperately engaging in one ad hom after another in an attempt to make yourself feel better.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

You've been a troll for quite some time now. Why are you pretending that this is the first time that I've pointed it out?

What a nutter.

You removed any and all doubt just now on the "How To Be Washed in the Blood" thread.
Oh, I see, I posted in that thread in error.