1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 20:192 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    If you want to focus on me and the details of what I write and what it may say about me, that is fine Frankly the subject has been worn out in other posts. This thread is one of the most positive and thought provoking of any the threads in this forum since it was started. You seem to be the only one who has complained about it and it seems to be about me. So be it.
    As I expected you are not prepared to shed light in the darkness concerning your stance about the lie that the Roman Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the holocaust, instead of that you start accusing me of all sorts of silly things, me complaining about this thread ... ??? ... or about you ...... ??? Get a grip, Reverend.

Until further notice, I don't hold my breath though, I hold on to my claim, because of the observation I presented here and because you do not deny it, that " the author, Kirk, has the opinion the Catholic Church "turned a blind eye" to the holocaust."

As far as I am concerned we can close this short exchange of thoughts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree