1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '11 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    It's because as a human you are not equipped to notice and glue together the subtleties of our Great and Merciful creator (Allah). That his wonderous schemes seem disjoint to you is of no surprise at all; you should, like me, just stand back in awe of his Brilliance and just have faith!

Indeed, that the Bible presents itself to you as an easy to read text is in fact the work of Iblis himself steering you away from the Great and most Holy Allah.
    Lol, faith is one thing but it requires reason to substantiate it, otherwise its simply blind. Was it not the great Iblis who put those satanic verses on the lips of the prophet, making him praise the pagan deities of Medina? If i were to read the Bible, would it not stand that he remained divided against himself? better to get me to read the Koran and be done with it! for a house divided cannot hope to stand!

Agers take a peek at the other thread, Bible is immoral, and you will see a whole heap of persons trying to subject Gods morality to their own.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    19 Jan '11 12:043 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, faith is one thing but it requires reason to substantiate it, otherwise its simply blind. Was it not the great Iblis who put those satanic verses on the lips of the prophet, making him praise the pagan deities of Medina? If i were to read the Bible, would it not stand that he remained divided against himself? better to get me to read the Kora ...[text shortened]... immoral, and you will see a whole heap of persons trying to subject Gods morality to their own.
    But there is reason to substantiate my faith...did Allah not create the world? and behold - don't we exist in this world!? Look around you! all that is beautiful is proof of Allah; all that is wicked is proof that you defy him through your disbelief, blasphemy, and worship of false gods.

As for the other thread - that is not a problem; Allah would be pleased. Indeed that false god, as a flawed human construct falls lamely at the feet of other humans that would put it to the test.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree