Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by Ullr
Praise God for his infinite mercy towards homicidal, cannabalistic sexual predators and for his infinite cruelty towards passive aggressive yuts!!!!
Amen to that brother

Moves
14 Jan 11

Choose...your life your works your efforts your goodness (or otherwise), or choose freedom and accept a free gift based on someone else paying your fee. It's not a trap or a trick it's just a...choice. The other option is to not care that's fine too.

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Choose...your life your works your efforts your goodness (or otherwise), or choose freedom and accept a free gift based on someone else paying your fee. It's not a trap or a trick it's just a...choice. The other option is to not care that's fine too.
You know what, you're right. I'm going to take the free pass.

Now I can do what I've always wanted to do and not worry about my eternal soul. Cut my next door neighbor up into little edible pieces. Anyone have a good wine recommendation for human flesh?

Moves
14 Jan 11

You know what, you're right. I'm going to take the free pass.

Now I can do what I've always wanted to do and not worry about my eternal soul. Cut my next door neighbor up into little edible pieces. Anyone have a good wine recommendation for human flesh?
Carry on. I'm not paid to care about you.

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Carry on. I'm not paid to care about you.
Can't even be bothered to recommend a good wine? What a rude bastard you are.

Moves
14 Jan 11

Can't even be bothered to recommend a good wine? What a rude bastard you are.
Bacardi?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Right... did Moses eat cereal out of the man he killed's skull?

I would say those two people are also murderers just like the son of sam and I would have them put in jail if they were alive today.

What is your point?

By the way, Moses is probably in hell since I doubt he ever accepted Jesus as his savior 😉
He new of the promised savior and that is how he accepted Christ. Remember that JC talked with moses.
moses killed a man in the first couple of chapters of Exodus.

R

California

Moves
15 Jan 11

I forgave Dahmer a long time before God did... so I have much more mercy. He didn't even have to pray to me to get my mercy.

Therefore I am better than God.

QED.
He forgave him over 2000 years ago long before you were even here.us

R

California

Moves
15 Jan 11

If you don't need saved you have nothing to worry about, if you do....

Who said I was worried?

The issue I think many here have with Dalmer is we are juding ourselves by
ourselves pitting one of us above another

I have no problem judging that Dahmer's acts were immoral and he was immoral for committing them. Do you? You think th ...[text shortened]... r again, and that is completely up to you.
[/i]

You assume judgement day actually exists.
i don't see you as a worrier if that is a word but i see you as a complainer.

R

California

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I think to some degree this whole thread illustates God's love and forgiveness. Jeffrey Dahmer is a despicable person of the lowest order, despised by his fellow man. Yet God in His mercy has forgiven even Dahmer. How many of YOU are that loving in nature? Praise God for His infinite mercy!!

The illustration of Ghandi is a poor one, Ghandi was an overzealous fanatic passive agressive yuts. It's hardly my fault he is in Hell as we speak.
Praise God that we can get saved if he can save peoples like dahmer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I just cant see why you cant have your religon and beliefs AND accept that others could be right as well. Well? Why not?
Why cant both be right?
After al theres a heck of a lot of people that are hindus or bhuddist, who have been exposed to christian teachings but still dont want a bar of it.
Dont you see it as arrogant to say that your way is the only way?

I guess the only way to know for sure is for JC to come and tell us personally.
It is very simple, if as the scriptues say that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth,
the Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him, that pretty much
cuts out all other ways to God except through Jesus Christ. I can except others
have different beliefs, no issue there. I've simply say that if Jesus was not lying
when He said that, than anyone who trys to come to God any other way will not
reach God. It isn't that they cannot use other paths, it is just that God will not
accept them if they do.

John 14 (New International Version)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Kelly

P

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
i don't see you as a worrier if that is a word but i see you as a complainer.
Should I pretend to care what you think of me?

I wouldn't expect for you to have an accurate view of me in any case and it's plain that you don't.

P

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
He new of the promised savior and that is how he accepted Christ. Remember that JC talked with moses.
moses killed a man in the first couple of chapters of Exodus.
Moses would still be in jail if it were up to me... and if he were alive.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jan 11
3 edits

If you don't need saved you have nothing to worry about, if you do....

Who said I was worried?

The issue I think many here have with Dalmer is we are juding ourselves by
ourselves pitting one of us above another

I have no problem judging that Dahmer's acts were immoral and he was immoral for committing them. Do you? You think th r again, and that is completely up to you.
[/i]

You assume judgement day actually exists.
"I have no problem judging that Dahmer's acts were immoral and he was immoral for committing them. Do you? You think that we should be judging ourselves as morally equal to Jeffrey Dahmer?

No, I believe or at least hope with everything in me that all of us at this Chess
site have indeed acted morally better than Jeffrey Dahmer did when he was
doing all the nasty things we know he did. That said, it does not matter it is Jesus
Christ's righteousness you need to be equal too, not mine or simply say you are
better than Dahmer! You may feel you don't need to worry about that, but the
standard is not the worst of us, it is the best of God. Since Jesus' gives us His
righteousness due to the shedding of His blood it cleans us of all of our sins, even
one as unrighteous as Dahmer was.

"And christians suggest that atheists have no moral guidance?? According to you all sins are equal?? "

The wages of sin is death, that doesn't say the wages of some sins are death and
not others. I don't for a minute think all sins are equal, but since the little ones
can cause death why does it matter? Jesus even pointed out that simply calling
another a fool puts one in danger of Hell, so why would we worry about not being
as bad as a murderer when lying about anything is enough?

I don't claim that atheist do not have any moral guidance, my take on them is that they
can change it as they will, sort of a foundation set upon shifting sand, and that
type of foundation can justify anything given enough desire too.
Kelly

P

Moves
15 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
"I have no problem judging that Dahmer's acts were immoral and he was immoral for committing them. Do you? You think that we should be judging ourselves as morally equal to Jeffrey Dahmer?

No, I believe or at least hope with everything in me that all of us at this Chess
site have indeed acted morally better than Jeffrey Dahmer did when he was
doing all and, and that
Kelly
That said, it does not matter it is Jesus
Christ's righteousness you need to be equal too, not mine or simply say you are
better than Dahmer!

First of all, I never suggested that I need to simply say I am better than Dahmer.

Second, so jesus was supposedly perfect and we can't every reach his stature? However that is what we have to equal to? Sounds like god fixed the game so we can't actually win... oh yeah.. jesus "died on the cross" so what?? Blah blah blah... It's amazing that you can't see how little sense that makes.

Since Jesus' gives us His
righteousness due to the shedding of His blood it cleans us of all of our sins, even
one as unrighteous as Dahmer was.

Which is exactly what makes it make so little sense. In your religion I deserve hell where Dahmer deserves paradise.

I don't for a minute think all sins are equal, but since the little ones
can cause death why does it matter?

They aren't equal, but they all deserve death? How are they not the same moral sin then if they all cause death? Your form of justice punishes someone stealing a chocolate bar the same as someone drilling a hole in someone's head. B.S.

Jesus even pointed out that simply calling
another a fool puts one in danger of Hell, so why would we worry about not being
as bad as a murderer when lying about anything is enough?

Right.. so why don't I kill someone instead since it's the same thing in jesus' mind. One EFFED up mind that appears to be.

my take on them is that they
can change it as they will, sort of a foundation set upon shifting sand, and that

That is as good as saying that atheists don't have any moral guidance. You are just saying it in different words. You are also completely wrong about atheists - which does not shock me at all.

From my experience the more religious a christian is, the more judgmental they are and the more wrong assumptions they hold about those who don't believe in their own faith. I have most definitely seen exceptions to this trend, but the trend appears to be there from the christians I have met.