1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 15:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we have originated no prophecy, we have merely sought to understand prophecy already written.

God is laughing at us, i dont think so, we are increasing day by day, hour by hour,
    infact, by the end of this day, almost 1000 people worldwide will have become
    Jehovahs witnesses, perhaps even more, but because you dont have any works, your
    faith is dead and you are no good to anyone.
    As the days go by there are 1000 more stupid people every day for God to laugh at.

In the link provided, the WT org falsely prophesied that the old patriarchs will return in 1925. They then :
    - build a house called Beth Sarim in San Deigo for the patriarchs to live.
    - told their gullible followers like you to sell their property and wait for Christ to return.

Many of the fools did just that. The Bible never said to set dates and times for the return or Christ. Fools do that. Fools like the JWs are the type God laughs at because the JWs rather listen to their leaders in the WT Org than to read their Bible.

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
    (Proverbs 1:22-26)
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 15:33
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    As the days go by there are 1000 more stupid people every day for God to laugh at.

In the link provided, the WT org falsely prophesied that the old patriarchs will return in 1925. They then :
    - build a house called Beth Sarim in San Deigo for the patriarchs to live.
    - told their gullible followers like you to sell their property and wait for Christ to r ...[text shortened]... lso will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh
    ;
    (Proverbs 1:22-26)[/i][/b]
    we are the champions, no time for losers, cause we are the champions, of the world!
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 17:25
    I have no issues with anyone, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Jew nor am i angry.
    I would be pleased if you would refrain from getting personal, after all, its not about
    me, is it. Jesus perfectly reflected his fathers love, that is why it is written, '

(John 13:34-35) . . .I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another;
    ju ...[text shortened]... verse states its the identifying mark of a true disciple
    of Jesus Christ. Thanks in advance.
    The only reason I commented on your original post here is because you made it personal. 'only JW Christian witnesses no imitations will do'. I didnt make it personal you did. Those were exactly your words. You can not say who is a Christian and who is not. Like I stated before let God judge people , not you. My neighbor is a JW and we have had many meaningful conversations. We treat each other with respect. I am not a JW so obviously we have some disagreements but she has never treated me like a sub human Christian like the way you treat non JW's. You ask questions like you are baiting someone into a trap. Why is what I can't figure out. I understand that the JW's in this forum take a lot of heat for their religion, and I don't agree with that either. You can hold onto your us vs. them mentality but it does nothing to bring lost souls unto salvation.

Sorry if you felt I was personally attacking you, that was not my intent. I was only disagreeing with your original statement and in turn I guess your religion. I have a personal relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ. I will pray the same for you, because it seems as though you have a personal relationship with your organization.

I'm done posting on this subject because it seems we can find no common ground to converse on.

God Bless you and your family.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:14
    we are the champions, no time for losers, cause we are the champions, of the world!
    Is Rajk just plan stupid? I would vote yes a million times over as he can't get his head out of his butt and is still quoting things from the early 1900's. He should go back in a time machine and do his thing there..... Ha!!!!!!
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:241 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A number of splinter groups have separated from Jehovah's Witnesses since 1931
    after members broke affiliation with the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of
    Pennsylvania. Earlier group defections from the Watch Tower Society, most of
    them between 1917 and 1931, had resulted in a number of religious movements
    forming under the umbrella term of the Bible gs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_splinter_groups
    All JWs are splinter groups. Simply put so they can understand it, they are groups of splinters on the arse of the Body Of Christ. Why? Because they "ride the pine" and are not true Christians. FACT!!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 21:391 edit
    Originally posted by boonon
    The only reason I commented on your original post here is because you made it personal. 'only JW Christian witnesses no imitations will do'. I didnt make it personal you did. Those were exactly your words. You can not say who is a Christian and who is not. Like I stated before let God judge people , not you. My neighbor is a JW and we have had many meaningful it seems we can find no common ground to converse on.

God Bless you and your family.
    so you cannot answer the question, no need to take a flakey! I was not baiting you, I
    only wanted to see what your understanding of the words of Christ were.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    All JWs are splinter groups. Simply put so they can understand it, they are groups of splinters on the arse of the Body Of Christ. Why? Because they "ride the pine" and are not true Christians. FACT!!
    says the machine gun preacher - how very Christian of you! No guns, no war, no
    imitations.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Is Rajk just plan stupid? I would vote yes a million times over as he can't get his head out of his butt and is still quoting things from the early 1900's. He should go back in a time machine and do his thing there..... Ha!!!!!!
    I know, you said in 1922 that this was going to happen and then in 1935 this was
    going to happen, LOL, my goodness when Russel started he thought the great
    Pyramid had significance, in his first book, there is an intricate chart, with all sorts
    of dates and projections, all based on his understanding of the Bible, but he was
    mistaken and revised his understanding, this has always been our way, if we are
    wrong, we try to see why we are wrong and not make the same mistake again.

what i find unreasonable about his assertions is, that he fails to take into
    consideration the almost unbelievable mistakes that the nation of Israel made, time
    and again the put God to the test, yet they were his dedicated people. Is he willing
    to state that because of their mistakes they were not Gods people? No he cannot
    that is what makes his attempts to discredit us so stupid, what a lamebo, what
    loser!
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 23:521 edit
    says the machine gun preacher - how very Christian of you! No guns, no war, no
    imitations.
    No war no more 🙂

Edit: 😛
    You know me, I say to each his or her own, I just post that crap hoping to excite people.
    God bless
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 02:18
    I know, you said in 1922 that this was going to happen and then in 1935 this was
    Pyramid had significance, in his first book, there is an intricate chart, with all sorts
    of dates and projections, all based on his understanding of the Bible, but he was
    mistaken and rev ...[text shortened]... cannot
    loser!
    Lol. If he's looking for perfection then he'll only find it in his mirror I guess. NOT!!!!! Ha!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 03:421 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. If he's looking for perfection then he'll only find it in his mirror I guess. NOT!!!!! Ha!
    his room full of mirrors more like 😛
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:25
    the Father is the abiding God after being born again is crucial. - neoplatonic
    metaphysics, AGAIN, not explicitly stated in scripture, the father cannot be born
    again, he has no beginning and no end, having always existed, this is not the same
    with the Christ, who is the 'firstborn, of all creation', Col 1:15, actually explicitly
    stated in sc ...[text shortened]... seen God at any time, yet many persons beheld the Christ, yet the
    verse cannot be nullified.
    Jesus told his disciples, "If you have seen me you have see the Father."
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 17:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Interesting how you mix Biblical scripture with your JW words, i.e adding [b]"one organisation". This is very poor robbie and you should apologise.

Organisations have absolutely nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ, it is your cultish mindset that drives this talk.[/b]
    This is a good point. The word organization is not biblical yet that's the word chosen. They break their own rules and once again show the hypocritical state of the Watch Tower as they make man made rules.

Manny
  14. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 18:52
    so you cannot answer the question, no need to take a flakey! I was not baiting you, I
    only wanted to see what your understanding of the words of Christ were.
    Why do I need to prove my knowledge of Christ words to you? Are you some authority that I need approval from?

Will you 'judge' whether I am correct or not. If we are both reading the same passage then we both must come up with the same understanding, right?

Or do we both argue about what 'we' think the passage means. Then how do we prove who has rightly divided the word of God.

From what I have read you do not like to openly debate, only tell people what 'you' know and they don't. I don't see any value in that kind of exchange.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 19:49
    mistaken and rev ...[text shortened]... cannot
    loser!
    Well, at least now you are begiinng to believe the leaders of the JW's can
    be wrong and that should also mean the Watchtower with their prohibition
    against blood transfusions that save lives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree