1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 01:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, at least now you are begiinng to believe the leaders of the JW's can
    be wrong and that should also mean the Watchtower with their prohibition
    against blood transfusions that save lives.
    At least we are constantly praying to God and asking for his guidance and we are always learning what he wants and does not want. He is also making the light brighter and brighter for us as as was foretold and we now have very few questions on what he wants or what he wants us to know "at this time".
    The Bible is very clear on it's teachings and is very clear on what false teachings are. We have rid ourselve of them, such as the very, very dumb and paganistic trinity belief.
    All Witnesses are very happy our God Jehovah has taught us such things and have been freed from the trinity's "mysterious" issues.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 04:59
    Originally posted by galveston75
    At least we are constantly praying to God and asking for his guidance and we are always learning what he wants and does not want. He is also making the light brighter and brighter for us as as was foretold and we now have very few questions on what he wants or what he wants us to know "at this time".
    The Bible is very clear on it's teachings and is ver ...[text shortened]... ovah has taught us such things and have been freed from the trinity's "mysterious" issues.
    That is because your head is in the sand.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 17:37
    That is because your head is in the sand.
    Lol.... You of all people to say that. That's the best yet.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 17:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have no issues with anyone, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Jew nor am i angry.
    I would be pleased if you would refrain from getting personal, after all, its not about
    me, is it. Jesus perfectly reflected his fathers love, that is why it is written, '

(John 13:34-35) . . .I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another;
    ju ...[text shortened]... verse states its the identifying mark of a true disciple
    of Jesus Christ. Thanks in advance.
    Which you refuse to show about yourself, time and again, when you accuse ALL Christians here (besides yourself, of course) of being "plastic Christians". Not exactly "love among yourselves", is it?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 18:281 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Which you refuse to show about yourself, time and again, when you accuse ALL Christians here (besides yourself, of course) of being "plastic Christians". Not exactly "love among yourselves", is it?
    Alas have i not pointed out time and again how the churches of Europe are full of war
    memorials, how the church bells tolled to the sound of marching feet as young men
    were slaughtered by their millions on the alter of war? Yet look here you are , telling
    me what a Christian is and and what a Christian is not while you yourself have publicly
    advocated the morality of war. 'Get away from me you workers of lawlessness', were
    the words of the Christ? why Lawlessness? because Love is the fulfilment the Law of
    the Christ, anything to the contrary is Anti Christian, Church history speaks for itself in
    this regard.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 20:49
    Alas have i not pointed out time and again how the churches of Europe are full of war
    memorials, how the church bells tolled to the sound of marching feet as young men
    were slaughtered by their millions on the alter of war? Yet look here you are , telling
    me what a Christian is and and what a Christian is not while you yourself have publicly ...[text shortened]... anything to the contrary is Anti Christian, Church history speaks for itself in
    this regard.
    yes, but:

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." -- John 13:34-35, KJV

Just as you judge others for one perceived failing, many more will judge you for one failing. And there is no difference. Fail is fail. If you have no love for your brothers in Christ, then how can you call yourself a disciple of Christ?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 02:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    yes, but:

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." -- John 13:34-35, KJV

Just as you judge others for one perceived failing, many more will judge you for one failing. And there is no differe ...[text shortened]... have no love for your brothers in Christ, then how can you call yourself a disciple of Christ?
    when the Christ was asked, 'who really are my brothers and sisters', what did he say?

The ones DOING the will of my father are. Is killing persons or justifying a morality
    that predisposes one to the possibility that war is an alternative doing the will of the
    Father, i dont think so, do you.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 05:13
    when the Christ was asked, 'who really are my brothers and sisters', what did he say?

The ones DOING the will of my father are. Is killing persons or justifying a morality
    that predisposes one to the possibility that war is an alternative doing the will of the
    Father, i dont think so, do you.
    You are not equipted to think! 😏
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 05:39
    Pot....Kettle....Black
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 10:24
    I say I am and I can prove it, lets take your assertion to the Blitz room Ron, we can
    settle this matter like southern gentlemen should, or are you chicken?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 17:30
    Buck buck, cluck cluck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree