jehovas witness

jehovas witness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Jesus never said wait for people to call you up on the telephone, what he actually said was go forth and preach and teach, please give it up Hinds i cannot take any more of your drool. Methodist ministers are too busy taking class A drugs and Baptists are too busy snake dancing, they are both mental in my opinion. I am Scottish you dolt, i have a di ...[text shortened]... lture, a different language, a different history and I live in a different country than England.
Sounds like an excuse.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Perhaps they've given up on you and your false doctrine?
yes that must be the reason.🙄

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Sounds like an excuse.
yes that's what it must be an excuse.🙄

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Apr 14

ignored. I will have no part in your proclivity to reduce every single debate you are in to a personal level. To answer this would simply be to encourage a behaviour i am trying to expunge from the forum.
Right, I see. You're trying to expunge this behaviour from the forum, yet you yourself were guilty of it twice yesterday. More like, you're going to use this an excuse to get out of answering questions you don't like.

I know the answer already, the answer is 2, you've told me before.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Are you trying to say that these disciples of Jesus were the first Jehovas Witnesses, as in the teaching of your church? After all they did walk with Jesus and could witness the truth.

Do you believe your church began when Jesus sent the disciples out to preach?
Bwahahahahah!!

Okay, that's a laugh.

The difference is that the apostles taught the real Gospel.

The JWs teach a doctrine that is man-made, without benefit of a Bible backing it up. They made that later.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

its not teaching and preaching the Good News of Gods Kingdom, its building health facilities and providing health services. There is not a single iota about teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom. EPIC FAIL.
EPIC LIE.

You have no clue what is discussed while this building and providing is going on. I suppose you think ALL missionaries who are not JWs never speak of the Gospel? You are a fool.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Right, I see. You're trying to expunge this behaviour from the forum, yet you yourself were guilty of it twice yesterday. More like, you're going to use this an excuse to get out of answering questions you don't like.

I know the answer already, the answer is 2, you've told me before.
and its been worthy every single effort. Jesus himself said that if a single sheep is lost the shepherd will leave all the other 99 sheep and go and find it!

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

and its been worthy every single effort. Jesus himself said that if a single sheep is lost the shepherd will leave all the other 99 sheep and go and find it!
What if hundreds and hundreds of people are brought to Jesus as a result of Christian community projects in places like PNG?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

EPIC LIE.

You have no clue what is discussed while this building and providing is going on. I suppose you think ALL missionaries who are not JWs never speak of the Gospel? You are a fool.
i resent your lying assertions, i have stated i have no way of knowing what goes on in those buildings, that is not a lie its a statement of fact so you will now tell us how i have been lying?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
What if hundreds and hundreds of people are brought to Jesus as a result of Christian community projects in places like PNG?
so what?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

ignored. I will have no part in your proclivity to reduce every single debate you are in to a personal level. To answer this would simply be to encourage a behaviour i am trying to expunge from the forum.
Otherwise known as questioning and uncovering shysters.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
2 edits

EPIC LIE.

You are a fool

(Matthew 5:21, 22)“you heard that it was said to those of ancient times, ‘You must not murder; but whoever commits a murder will be accountable to the court of justice.’ However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; but whoever addresses his brother with an unspeakable word of contempt will be accountable to the Supreme Court whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Gehenna.

thank you for demonstrating the validity of this scripture.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

so what?
You said "Jesus himself said that if a single sheep is lost the shepherd will leave all the other 99 sheep and go and find it!" You say your two converts was worth the 15 years of effort. So what about the efforts made by Christians who perhaps bring more people to Jesus than you?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Otherwise known as questioning and uncovering shysters.
so you were telling us what is the real Kingdom of God and what is the real Christianity, if you cannot nor will not then that makes you both a shyster and a hypocrite, so please tell us, what is the true Kingdom of God and what is the true Christianity that you alluded to?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You said "Jesus himself said that if a single sheep is lost the shepherd will leave all the other 99 sheep and go and find it!" You say your two converts was worth the 15 years of effort. So what about the efforts made by Christians who perhaps bring more people to Jesus than you?
what about it? you are comparing the efforts of an entire organisation to that of a single individual, how is that going to work out for you?