jehovas witness

jehovas witness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
so FMF you were comparing the efforts of a single individual to that of an entire organisation, why would you do that? does it seem to you that such a comparison should be fair?
Not only do you count yourself as part of that organization, but you praise their doctrine on high, as if it were truth. You are constantly saying we, we, we, we. You represent your organizaation's efforts as your own (does it seem to you that such a comparison should be fair? ), so why complain when others do the same?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Not only do you count yourself as part of that organization, but you praise their doctrine on high, as if it were truth. You are constantly saying we, we, we, we. You represent your organizaation's efforts as your own (does it seem to you that such a comparison should be fair? ), so why complain when others do the same?
sorry you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God and how we are teaching falsehood, after you explain yourself then we can talk about these other issues and the allegation that i present my own efforts as if they are my organisations efforts, which I suspect is possibly another lie, but first things first.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

its not about me, its about you telling peoples they are fools in direct opposition to the word of God, now if you are prepared to compromise on small issues, who is to say that you will not also compromise on large ones? Luke 16:10 you may want to look it up?
Why do you shun people from your church? Why are not all Christians deserving of the Kingdom of God, IN YOUR VIEW?

I'm thinking it is better to be direct than to silently accuse your brothers of not being Christian. You call them fools only to yourself. Do you think you're beating the rap with behavior like that?

Look it up yourself. Your Bible has no validity to me.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
If you had been part of one or more Christian community projects in PNG over a period of 15 years do you think you might have brought more than two people to Jesus?
what you are actually being asked is, do you think it fair that you have compared an organisations efforts or a groups efforts to a single individual as you have done. I repeat, do think a comparison like that is fair. that is the actual question you are being asked.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

sorry you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God and how we are teaching falsehood, after you explain yourself then we can talk about these other issues and the allegation that i present my own efforts as if they are my organisations efforts, which I suspect is possibly another lie, but first things first.
"it's not about me, it's about you"

Sound familiar?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Why do you shun people from your church? Why are not all Christians deserving of the Kingdom of God, IN YOUR VIEW?

I'm thinking it is better to be direct than to silently accuse your brothers of not being Christian. You call them fools only to yourself. Do you think you're beating the rap with behavior like that?

Look it up yourself. Your Bible has no validity to me.
sorry you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God, our practice of disfellowshipping is something entirely different. First things first.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

what you are actually being asked is, do you think it fair that you have compared an organisations efforts or a groups efforts to a single individual as you have done. I repeat, do think a comparison like that is fair. that is the actual question you are being asked.
You are actually being asked a similar question. Care to answer now?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

sorry you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God, our practice of disfellowshipping is something entirely different. First things first.

Sound familiar?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Sound familiar?
you have made the assertion that we are teaching falsehood and are simply being asked to substantiate that assertion. Its not about you personally.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Sound familiar?
you are not being asked anything about you personally, you are simply being asked to substantiate claims that you have made, so now is your chance to tell us what the true Kingdom of God is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

you have made the assertion that we are teaching falsehood and are simply being asked to substantiate that assertion. Its not about you personally.
It isn't? You said it was.

Isn't this actually about me daring to question you, Mr. Robbie Awesome?

Maybe you can begin by answering the questions put to YOU throughout this thread.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

It isn't? You said it was.

Isn't this actually about me daring to question you, Mr. Robbie Awesome?
soo you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God and how we are teaching falsehood.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

soo you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God and how we are teaching falsehood.
I'm not going to waste my time, you have your own false doctrine that you bray out repeatedly. You have no mental capacity to accept anything I say, so ergo, it would be a total waste of my time.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

The comparison I am asking you to make is [1] you in Glasgow going door to door converting 2 people in 15 years, and [2] a hypothetical you working for 15 years in Christian community projects in places like PNG. Do you think you might have brought more than 2 people to Jesus in 15 years if you had been engaged in [2]?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The comparison I am asking you to make is [1] you in Glasgow going door to door converting 2 people in 15 years, and [2] a hypothetical you working for 15 years in community projects in places like PNG. Do you think you might have brought more than 2 people to Jesus in 15 years if you had been engaged in [2]?
yes we know what you are comparing fmf, an individuals efforts in a part of Europe and that of an organisation efforts in another country, what you are being asked is, do you think its a fair comparison.