1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Suddenly being all "personal" is ok when your corporation's leadership decide they want to distance themselves from the consequences of their heinous doctrines.
    sorry but i think the churches of Christendom have committed way more 'heinous crimes', but its ok, i realise that Jehovahs witness are a convenient target for your ignorance and prejudices. I suspect its indicative of the emotional basis which forms your faith.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 22:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no one can forbid a blood transfusion to another person you brain dead zombie drooler. The decision to take or desist from blood transfusions is a personal one.
    I understand it is a personal decision, however, don't the Watchtower Society still expect the JW members to refuse blood transfusions for their children?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I understand it is a personal decision, however, don't the Watchtower Society still expect the JW members to refuse blood transfusions for their children?
    its against the law to refuse a blood transfusion to a minor and its always been considered a conscience decision. No one can force you not to or to take a blood transfusion. Man your tin foil hat is bleeping like crazy Hindus.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 22:44
    sorry but i think the churches of Christendom have committed way more 'heinous crimes', but its ok, i realise that Jehovahs witness are a convenient target for your ignorance and prejudices. I suspect its indicative of the emotional basis which forms your faith.
    What "heinous crimes" are you referring to?

And don't think I didn't notice you misquoting me, I said "heinous doctrines".
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 23:55
    its against the law to refuse a blood transfusion to a minor and its always been considered a conscience decision. No one can force you not to or to take a blood transfusion. Man your tin foil hat is bleeping like crazy Hindus.
    I am very sure it has not always been a personal decision unless one was alright with being shunned by other members.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 10:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well he probably didn't waste his time playing chess or dropping his pants in online forums.
    back of the net/FROM THE BOOK OF RIGHT ON
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 11:261 edit
    Originally posted by redbarons
    back of the net/FROM THE BOOK OF RIGHT ON
    plueeeeeze dude, you know i am a chess legend! nom! nom! nom!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree