jehovas witness

jehovas witness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i resent your lying assertions, i have stated i have no way of knowing what goes on in those buildings, that is not a lie its a statement of fact so you will now tell us how i have been lying?
No, you said there is no teaching, no deliverance of God's word. Clearly, that's a lie.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, you said there is no teaching, no deliverance of God's word. Clearly, that's a lie.
any then tell us what they are teaching, seeing that you know?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

so what?
"So what"?? Really? Is it because they can't really be Christian since they're not JW? Really?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

any then tell us what they are teaching, seeing that you know?
They're missionaries. Exactly what do you think missionaries talk about all day?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

and you will also tell us what is true Christianity and the true Kingdom of God while you are at it because you have also insinuated that we are teaching falsehood in that regard too.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

They're missionaries. Exactly what do you think missionaries talk about all day?
then tell us what they are teaching? You seem to know?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

sorry you were telling us about true Christianity and the true Kingdom of God seeing that you have stated that we teach falsehood.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
You said "Jesus himself said that if a single sheep is lost the shepherd will leave all the other 99 sheep and go and find it!" You say your two converts was worth the 15 years of effort. So what about the efforts made by Christians who perhaps bring more people to Jesus than you?
so FMF you were comparing the efforts of a single individual to that of an entire organisation, why would you do that? does it seem to you that such a comparison should be fair?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

You are a fool

(Matthew 5:21, 22)“you heard that it was said to those of ancient times, ‘You must not murder; but whoever commits a murder will be accountable to the court of justice.’ However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; but whoever addresses his brother with an ...[text shortened]... l be liable to the fiery Gehenna.

thank you for demonstrating the validity of this scripture.
I call them as I see them. Didn't you once claim that you do a service to your church by "shunning" some people?

And something you may have missed. I don't exactly count you as my "brother".

At least we do not sin by teaching lies to would-be Christians.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

so FMF you were comparing the efforts of a single individual to that of an entire organisation, why would you do that? does it seem to you that such a comparison should be fair?
No I am comparing it to the work of a few missionaries working in a community project.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

sorry you were telling us about true Christianity and the true Kingdom of God seeing that you have stated that we teach falsehood.
At least you heard what I said, instead of assuming, which is your normal MO.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

I call them as I see them. Didn't you once claim that you do a service to your church by "shunning" some people?

And something you may have missed. I don't exactly count you as my "brother".

At least we do not sin by teaching lies to would-be Christians.
its not about me, its about you telling peoples they are fools in direct opposition to the word of God, now if you are prepared to compromise on small issues, who is to say that you will not also compromise on large ones? Luke 16:10 you may want to look it up?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

At least you heard what I said, instead of assuming, which is your normal MO.
so you were telling us about the true Kingdom of God.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
No I am comparing it to the work of a few missionaries working in a community project.
yes you were comparing the efforts of many to a single individual, now why would you do that FMF? do you think its fair?

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

yes you were comparing the efforts of many to a single individual, now why would you do that FMF? do you think its fair?
If you had been part of one or more Christian community projects in PNG over a period of 15 years do you think you might have brought more than two people to Jesus?