1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 21:54
    @divegeester said
    You’re being quite abusive.
    No I'm not!!

Let me ask you this:

Can my free will ruin God's plan for my life?

***God's plan, as described in Jeremiah 29:11 should account for my free will.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 23:46
    @thinkofone said
    No surprise that you side-stepped the salient points of my post and instead focused on a supporting example. It's what you always do when unable to formulate a cogent response.
    ROFL, you have a concern about others side stepping your points!
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 00:136 edits
    @kellyjay said
    ROFL, you have a concern about others side stepping your points!
    You side-stepped the following:
    People can and do talk about "Giving your life over the Lord" and "walking as a living sacrifice" all they want. It doesn't change the fact that the dogma that many Christians believe IS a self-serving system of beliefs and that many Christians believe the dogma because it's self-serving system of beliefs.

You can address it or not address it. But stop pretending that you don't side-step when you are unable to formulate a cogent response to the points of my on-topic posts like you did here.

People like you, DG, becker, romans, etc. are all alike. You toss out red herring questions and then later disingenuously claim that others "don't answer questions". Then you compound it by pretending that they weren't red herrings to begin with and keep making the same fallacious claims over and over. Seems doubtful that it's a complete coincidence that you're all "salvation by faith alone" Christians. It's a dishonest as well as a self-serving system of belief.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 02:53
    @thinkofone said
    People can and do talk about "Giving your life over the Lord" and "walking as a living sacrifice" all they want. It doesn't change the fact that the dogma that many Christians believe IS a self-serving system of beliefs and that many Christians believe the dogma because it's self-serving system of beliefs.

You can addres ...[text shortened]... "salvation by faith alone" Christians. It's a dishonest as well as a self-serving system of belief.
    When the same questions keep coming to you from different people, they are not
    red herrings.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 03:01
    @thinkofone said

You can addres ...[text shortened]... "salvation by faith alone" Christians. It's a dishonest as well as a self-serving system of belief.
    You accuse people by suggesting what they are not doing isn't real, you know this
    how? You see into people's hearts and know what is going on inside? I know Jesus
    had this ability, now all these years later, the earth is blessed with you that can say
    this one isn't real, s/he is just following dogma for self-serving reasons. I'm neither
    side stepping or claiming knowledge I don't have, I am saying you do not know,
    and you have no clue what is going on in another's heart.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 04:051 edit
    @chaney3 said
    No I'm not!!

Let me ask you this:

Can my free will ruin God's plan for my life?

***God's plan, as described in Jeremiah 29:11 should account for my free will.
    Yes you are!

I’ve alrwady made a sincere attempt to help you on page 5; I refer you to that post.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 12:49
    @kellyjay said
    You accuse people by suggesting what they are not doing isn't real, you know this
    how? You see into people's hearts and know what is going on inside? I know Jesus
    had this ability, now all these years later, the earth is blessed with you that can say
    this one isn't real, s/he is just following dogma for self-serving reasons. I'm neither
    side stepping or claiming knowledg ...[text shortened]... don't have, I am saying you do not know,
    and you have no clue what is going on in another's heart.
    Seriously KJ. Take a class in reading comprehension. Take a class in critical thinking.

For once admit the TRUTH about yourself and your glaring deficiencies. If feeling good were not your master, perhaps you'd be able to do so.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 12:52
    @kellyjay said
    When the same questions keep coming to you from different people, they are not
    red herrings.
    This makes logical sense to you? Wow.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 13:13
    @thinkofone said
    Seriously KJ. Take a class in reading comprehension. Take a class in critical thinking.

For once admit the TRUTH about yourself and your glaring deficiencies. If feeling good were not your master, perhaps you'd be able to do so.
    I have glaring deficiencies I freely admit that, does that change what you have
    said and accuse people of?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 13:172 edits
    @thinkofone said
    This makes logical sense to you? Wow.
    Well unless you are your own solitary universe of importance, so you only think
    of you as all that matters, yes.

I think I now see why and how you came up with "thinkofone" as a title, it seems
    to describe you well.

If all that matters to you is you and your opinion, then I suppose what others bring
    up to discuss are of no value, and all anyone else says must be thought of as
    distractions from what you want.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 13:272 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I have glaring deficiencies I freely admit that, does that change what you have
    said and accuse people of?
    If you were to take a class in reading comprehension and a class in critical thinking, you might be able to comprehend what others write and keep track of what is being discussed. As it is, you make stuff up in your mind as to what others have written and believe that because you think it, it is true.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 13:36
    @kellyjay said
    Well unless you are your own solitary universe of importance, so you only think
    of you as all that matters, yes.

I think I now see why and how you came up with "thinkofone" as a title, it seems
    to describe you well.

If all that matters to you is you and your opinion, then I suppose what others bring
    up to discuss are of no value, and all anyone else says must be thought of as
    distractions from what you want.
    Since it seemed to have flown over your head, the point was that what you wrote was stunningly illogical.

Just because you have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills doesn't mean that everyone does. As such, they are in a much more capable than you of formulating the type of well-thought-out responses that bring "value" to a discussion.

Seriously KJ. Take some classes.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 14:42
    @thinkofone said
    Since it seemed to have flown over your head, the point was that what you wrote was stunningly illogical.

Just because you have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills doesn't mean that everyone does. As such, they are in a much more capable than you of formulating the type of well-thought-out responses that bring "value" to a discussion.

Seriously KJ. Take some classes.
    If you would stick to topics instead of insulting or belittling you would start seeing things others attempt to share with you.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:12
    @kellyjay said
    If you would stick to topics instead of insulting or belittling you would start seeing things others attempt to share with you.
    A lack of humility on your part is the reason you see TRUTH as "insulting or belittling". If you didn't hate TRUTH so much, you wouldn't reject it.

The TRUTH is that you have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills that render you largely incapable of formulating the type of well-thought-out responses that bring "value" to a discussion or of keeping track of what is being discussed.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:212 edits
    @ThinkOfOne

The TRUTH is that you have poor reading comprehension skills and poor critical thinking skills that render you largely incapable of formulating the type of well-thought-out responses that bring "value" to a discussion or of keeping track of what is being discussed.

Have you considered the reading comprehension skills of Jesus ?

He read, comprehended, AND EXPLAINED that the Law and Prophets and Psalms spoke of His death and resurrection.

And He said to them, These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all the things written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and Psalms concerning Me must be fulfilled.

Then He opened their mind to understand the Scriptures.

And He said to them, Thus it is written that the Christ would suffer and rise up from the dead on the third day, " (Luke 24:44-46)

What do you think about the reading comprehension skills of Jesus Christ after He rose from the dead proving that the Old Testament Scriptures spoke of His ministry ?

You seem to recommend His reading skills about the year of Jubilee in the beginning of Luke. What about here at the end ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree