1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 02:28
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I suppose you don't actually think you yourself "play the ball" instead of the man. What you do is laugh up your sleeve because the gullible here believe your "talking points" (your attacks on others) are actually true and represent reality. Only those who manage to stay awake during your ad hominem multi-page multi-posts repeating the same old untruths over and over and over and over until someone chimes in with "yeah, what FMF is saying is true", and then others join in because they're too lazy to check for themselves.

Well, I'm not a Christian, so there are bound to be things I say that you disagree with, if that's what you're getting at.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 23:56
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    When it represents a dichotomy like that you bet I am going to show it around because religious people are programmed so well they think the bible was written by god. Seems to me they were 100% wrong when you can have the same person described 180 degrees apart in biblical texts.

Along with other tid bits like a man worth 50 shekels and woman 30. Sure, ...[text shortened]... ing the christian BS story from then on and I thank grandma all the time for liberating my mind.
    So a false text is wrong, that's a real surprise.

Yet you believe both are false so I still don't see your point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree