1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Aug '05 14:16
    Originally posted by telerion
    If there is a god, its a whole lot bigger and more profound than this silly Christ story.
    Yep...the real gods have machines imbedded in the earth...they are coming up as soon as the ships get here. I saw it in "War of the Worlds"
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    28 Aug '05 15:03
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yep...the real gods have machines imbedded in the earth...they are coming up as soon as the ships get here. I saw it in "War of the Worlds"
    Oh . . . is that what all that Tom Cruise silliness was about?
  3. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 10:31
    Originally posted by crashollie
    Right 'Jesus Freaks' see if you can rebut ANY of the points on this site. This is just a minor portion of what this book has to offer, it's a good read. Suggested to all:-

http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html

I, personally, am an atheist.
    I don't consider myself a Jesus Freak, but the points listed on that site are so hilariously skewed and ill-informed, that I'm gonna try and make the time to address them.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 11:021 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    If there is a god, its a whole lot bigger and more profound than this silly Christ story.
    Christ's message essentially was be good to other people, thats not exactly silly. All the add-ons by the Holy-Joes are indeed silly though.
  5. Joined
    04 Nov '03
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 13:09
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Christ's message essentially was be good to other people, thats not exactly silly.
    You're right that that's not silly, but you're summary of Christ's teaching is rather weak. Whoever does not hate his father and mother is not worhty of the Kingdom of Heaven.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 22:10
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I don't consider myself a Jesus Freak, but the points listed on that site are so hilariously skewed and ill-informed, that I'm gonna try and make the time to address them.
    I agree...I'm just going along with their definition.🙄
  7. Cosmos
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 00:02
    The only thing hilarious is that a God Botherer can complain about being "ill-informed"!
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 23:39
    Still waiting for your refutation.

Could it be that despite your diatribe, you cannot offer proof against any one of the facts?

That's the trouble with religious persons - the only history book they have ever read at length is contradictory and written before man realised the earth was not flat!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 23:41
    Originally posted by howardgee

Could it be that despite your diatribe, you cannot offer proof against any one of the facts?

That's the trouble with religious persons - the only history book they have ever read at length is contradictory and written before man realised the earth was not flat!
    I beg to differ...can you show me one contrdiction?..I hear this all the time but am rarely offered one...🙂
  10. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    04 Sep '05 09:081 edit
    Originally posted by howardgee

hey-i studied history to 1st year uni level! then relised that it was kinda hard and i don't like writing essays...

EDIT: checkbaited, he had vague contadictions in the link he gave.
  11. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 23:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 23:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Sep '05 02:16
    Originally posted by mighty chickens 42
    a person who trusts God and is on FIRE and is not ASHamed to spread the word

Hee hee. Nice pun.
  14. Tsandi
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 12:58
    me too
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 13:17
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Why's that?
    Irony is dead.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree