1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 21:18
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Gluttons are excluded for being lazy, greedy and fat.
    Where did Jesus mention anything close to it?

Remember we are talking about Jesus' bigotry against people who do things like fornication. You know, things according to the Bible Jesus actually said.

But hey, maybe you should be arguing to get rid if social programs so that people won't be lazy.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 21:24
    Originally posted by @eladar
    This is your downfall, you are blind to what Paul described as his own failings and those who reject God's truth. You see no difference between the repentant sinner and the one who believes the sin is fine.
    I cannot tell the difference sometimes correct, so I'll default to what Jesus said I should do
    and that is love them anyway.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 21:54
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I cannot tell the difference sometimes correct, so I'll default to what Jesus said I should do
    and that is love them anyway.
    You can't tell ever. You believe love means being inclusive of everything which is where Satan has gotten into your heart.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 21:59
    You can't tell ever. You believe love means being inclusive of everything which is where Satan has gotten into your heart.
    You really need to work on your reading comprehension that is not what I said, it maybe what you think. They are not the same thing!
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 22:19
    You really need to work on your reading comprehension that is not what I said, it maybe what you think. They are not the same thing!
    So tell what you mean by love them anyway? Does it include accepting them as they are?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 22:26
    So tell what you mean by love them anyway? Does it include accepting them as they are?
    Well, what do you mean by that? Is there any choice other than start where they are?
    Everyone comes to Christ as they are, Christ changes them once He gives His Spirit it is
    between them and Christ after that. If they have God's Spirit, than who am I to judge them,
    it will between the Lord and them on if they walk with Him or not, it isn't going to be
    between me and them.

Look, if you want to condemn those that are coming to Christ, get in line, between you,
    Satan, the world, false brothers and sisters the line is long.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 22:31
    Lol.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 22:54
    Well, what do you mean by that? Is there any choice other than start where they are?
    Everyone comes to Christ as they are, Christ changes them once He gives His Spirit it is
    between them and Christ after that. If they have God's Spirit, than who am I to judge them,
    it will between the Lord and them on if they walk with Him or not, it isn't going to be
    ...[text shortened]... hrist, get in line, between you,
    Satan, the world, false brothers and sisters the line is long.
    So you are saying boil them like a frog. Accept them, tell them their lifestyle is great, but over time start letting them know the truth a little at a time.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:011 edit
    So you are saying boil them like a frog. Accept them, tell them their lifestyle is great, but over time start letting them know the truth a little at a time.
    I can accept the people and reject the sin? Lets us be clear here who we are talking about.
    Those that are outside of Christ?
    Those that have accepted Jesus as Lord?
    Who are we talking about, fakers?
    If they are not walking with the Lord they are their own worst enemies.
    They could be mouthing the words and are far from God.
    If they have accepted Christ into their hearts, then it is Christ not me they have to worry about.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:05
    I can accept the people and reject the sin? Lets us be clear here who we are talking about.
    Those that are outside of Christ?
    Those that have accepted Jesus as Lord?
    Who are we talking about, fakers?
    If they are not walking with the Lord they are their own worst enemies.
    They could be mouthing the words and are far from God.
    If they have accepted Christ into their hearts, then it is Christ not me they have to worry about.
    How do you know who those people are that have accepted Christ?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:05
    *coughs*
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    *coughs*
    Attention whore.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:26
    How do you know who those people are that have accepted Christ?
    That was what I was asking you, who are we talking about?
    You think they are all the same and all need condemned?
    You think one group is different than another in who they are in Christ and who they are
    in the world?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:29
    That was what I was asking you, who are we talking about?
    You think they are all the same and all need condemned?
    You think one group is different than another in who they are in Christ and who they are
    in the world?
    There are two groups. People know their shepard's voice. If the truth of Christ is abhorent to the person then that person is not of Christ.

When one speaks the truth, all the child of Satan can do is either laugh or call you names in disgust.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 23:35
    a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Why is it that that Jesus is not allowing everyone eternal life? Because only one opinion of what is good is allowed. If your opinion is not Jesus' opinion you do not inherit eternal life.

So yes, Jesus is a bigot.
    No. You are mis-using the word.

Not allowing women to enter Mr Universe is not bigotry.
    Not allowing Muslims to become Catholic Priests is not bigotry.
    Not allowing short people on certain height restricted park rides is not bigotry.
    Not allowing blind people to train as army snipers is not bigotry.

I fail to see how Jesus discriminates against anyone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree