1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 21:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Ask yourself this, every person on the planet has a point of view, they can agree with
    some and disagree with others. Does it matter what anyone's point of views are, if God
    has one on any topic? Even if the vast majority agree on some topic, like God will not
    send anyone to a devil's hell, if God has said that was going to happen, will a poll among
    hum ...[text shortened]... er if 7 out of 10 people didn't think God would or
    should do that, if God said He was going to?
    You talk as though God has spoken in unequivocal terms to every person on the planet about all these controversial issues and that everyone ne should now read your post and be nodding in agreement.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 21:34
    There is only One Lord, and One Spirit of God, we divide ourselves over some really
    stupid reasons. I recall a story that was covered in a news paper talking about two failing
    churches that were going to merge. They had everything ironed out except one, one
    group wanted the Lord's prayer to be "And forgive us our sins", while the other group
    wanted the ...[text shortened]... are
    supposed to be doing nothing more, and that alone does not clean us from our guilt of sin.
    So...the Jews then...going to hell?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 21:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So...the Jews then...going to hell?
    The guy is not talking to you .. or me 😀
    I consider that a plus. I get to tell him what I want without any backchat.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    So is that a "yes" ... the Jews WILL end up in hell, burning for eternity?
    How can you POSSIBLY twist what he said into what you claim he said.

You, sir, are a liar of the first magnitude.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, burning for eternity for the Jews, is it?
    Stop the lies. Just stop.

Why are you deliberately twisting what he said?

Are you perhaps trying to slander him by claiming he said something he obviously did not say? For what purpose?

Oh, yeah. For your ONLY "purpose" here. To slander Christians. And that is why you have Rajk's support.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:20
    FMF: So is that a "yes" ... the Jews WILL end up in hell, burning for eternity?

Originally posted by Suzianne
    How can you POSSIBLY twist what he said into what you claim he said.
    t's a question. About the thread topic. With it I am seeking confirmation. If, despite what he posted, his answer is "no", he only has to say so.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:21
    FMF: So, burning for eternity for the Jews, is it?

Stop the lies. Just stop.

Why are you deliberately twisting what he said?
    I am asking him the meaning of what he said.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well let's see, I got the list right here, let me check.

Um........er.......no.......sorry bout your luck chuck!

Seriously though, I find it pointless to ask this question, especially since I don't have the list and don't make the list, nor does anyone else here.

What I do believe, however, is that Jesus is the only way to God, which is how Jews like Abraham and David eventually were able to go to heaven.
    Haven't you heard?

Apparently, Rajk has the list and apparently it has atheists on it as well.

Just like it only has Rajk on it, but no Christians, even though he apparently thinks Jesus is more impressed by works than faith, still he can't be bothered to have his own "works". Maybe he thinks slandering Christians and holding false witness against them is "works".

Atheists and Rajk but no Christians. Let that sink in a moment.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:24
    Are you perhaps trying to slander him by claiming he said something he obviously did not say? For what purpose?
    If he believes that Jews will suffer eternal torture for not believing in Christ, it is not slander for him to say so, nor is it slander for me to ask him to be unequivocal about his belief. If he doesn't believe that Jews will suffer eternal torture for not believing in Christ, he only has to say so, and it's not slander for me to have tried to get him to say one way or the other ~ it's the thread topic, Suzianne.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:25
    Haven't you heard? Apparently, Rajk has the list and apparently it has atheists on it as well. Just like it only has Rajk on it, but no Christians...
    Where has Rajk999 said that "no Christians" are on "the list"? Which post did he say that in?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:27
    You, sir, are a liar of the first magnitude. [...] Stop the lies. Just stop.
    What on earth are you on about?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:291 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Where has Rajk999 said that "no Christians" are on "the list"? Which post did he say that in?
    I need help. I get this immense excitement when I see her making a fool of herself with these dumbo posts. I really should be trying to help her...
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You talk about Jesus with your mouth but your heart in not with him. Proof of that is you says things contrary to his doctrine.

Show me one reference where Jesus says nobody is righteous
    More false witness. Christians know that what they believe with their hearts must be confessed with their mouths (Romans 10:10 - "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ). How do you not feel shame for slandering all Christians by claiming Jesus is not in their hearts? You should examine your own "doctrine". It is you who says "things contrary to doctrine". Usually right after mouthing the words of correct doctrine. And still you "wonder" why I call you "hypocrite".

Now, to your "show me".

1. Matthew 19:17 - "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

2. Mark 10:18 - "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

3. Luke 18:19 - "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."

It occurs three times in the NT, just in case you missed it the first time.

These two are not Jesus, but others:

4. Psalm 14:3 - "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

5. Romans 3:12 - "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

Yeah, Romans 3. That Romans 3. You still need to branch out a little and accept ALL of Christ's doctrine, not just the parts you like to use to scourge Christians with.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 23:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Someone sounds upset.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 00:111 edit
    Ask yourself this, every person on the planet has a point of view, they can agree with
    some and disagree with others. Does it matter what anyone's point of views are, if God
    has one on any topic? Even if the vast majority agree on some topic, like God will not
    send anyone to a devil's hell, if God has said that was going to happen, will a poll among
    hum ...[text shortened]... er if 7 out of 10 people didn't think God would or
    should do that, if God said He was going to?
    It's a matter of interpretation.

The Baptists are one group who believe in the "fire and brimstone" and that everyone will face it as a possibility and that if they are found wanting, then they will be tormented "forever and ever". They believe this because of what they read in scripture.

Those who believe that unrepentant sinners who will be thrown into the lake of fire will burn up and face "the second death", body and soul, instead of "eternal torment", believe this because of what they read in scripture.

Some say there WILL be "eternal torment" for everyone in the lake of fire. Some say that only Satan and his lieutenants will be tormented, everyone else will die "the second death". Both sides believe that their doctrine and not the other is plain to read in scripture. It's all about interpretation, which depends mainly on where your head is at already and what you have been taught.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree