1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 13:471 edit
    Will Jews, who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their savior, end up in hell, burning for eternity?

If I don't accept Jesus Christ as my savior, will also I end up in hell, burning for eternity?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 13:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Will Jews, who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their savior, end up in hell, burning for eternity?

If I don't accept Jesus Christ as my savior, will also I end up in hell, burning for eternity?
    Depends. Have you disagreed with sonship?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 13:55

Fundamentalist, extremist Christians believe that doctrine.
    The moderate Christians dont.
    There is extremism in all walks of life.
    These believe, even wish for, the worst fate possible to befall everyone else, and for the best for themselves.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 13:55
    Jesus said

John 3: 16-18 ESV
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him
    should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to
    condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever
    believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already,
    because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

The way to God is open to all, to all who believe, and those that do not are condemn
    already. It does not matter what nationality you are, how good you think you are, how
    godly you think you are, how sinless you think you are, as a matter of fact if you are not
    putting your trust in what Jesus did for us, you are condemn already.

From this we redeemed back to God, from there we are to live as one who is in His
    Kingdom, loving God and each other.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 14:03
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Jesus said

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him
    should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to
    condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever
    believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is ...[text shortened]... back to God, from there we are to live as one who is in His
    Jesus himself wasn't a christian, but a jew. What he said in the matter doesn't count.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 14:04
    Jesus said

believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is ...[text shortened]... back to God, from there we are to live as one who is in His
    So is that a "yes" ... the Jews WILL end up in hell, burning for eternity?
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 14:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Fundamentalist, extremist Christians believe that doctrine.
    The moderate Christians dont.
    There is extremism in all walks of life.
    These believe, even wish for, the worst fate possible to befall everyone else, and for the best for themselves.
    Does this mean that some non-christians end up in heaven, without having to accept Jesus as their savior? Others go straight to hell?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 14:19
    Jesus himself wasn't a christian, but a jew. What he said in the matter doesn't count.
    Before in the OT God worked through a man, and the Jews all came through him. They
    were used to establish God's promises to us, and they showed us that we could not by
    human effort be justified before God, so God through them made a promise that an
    eternal kingdom would come through one of their kings, king David, and through His birth
    line Jesus came.

Through Jesus, the law that God had setup was set aside, and righteousness now was
    established through our faith in the One God sent, Jesus Christ, the Word of God made
    flesh. So it isn't any longer our ability to be good enough by obeying the law, our efforts
    now are simply believing what God has done, and from there our relationship with God
    has been restored.

In the OT the Holy place and the most Holy place was divided by a curtain, representing
    the division between God and man. When Jesus said it was finished that curtain was
    ripped from top to bottom. This shows us that what was keeping us apart was now dealt
    with and we could have a relationship with God again, God dealt with our sins once and
    for all.

Matthew 27:50-52 (ESV)
    50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit.
    51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 14:33
    Before in the OT God worked through a man, and the Jews all came through him. They
    were used to establish God's promises to us, and they showed us that we could not by
    human effort be justified before God, so God through them made a promise that an
    eternal kingdom would come through one of their kings, king David, and through His birth
    line Jesus came. ...[text shortened]... ed up his spirit.
    51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.
    So, burning for eternity for the Jews, is it?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 15:35
    Does this mean that some non-christians end up in heaven, without having to accept Jesus as their savior? Others go straight to hell?
    God likes good an righteous people. These will end up in the Kingdom of God

What one professes with their mouth means nothing. What one believes in their heart means something. It is through belief in your heart that good works are done.

Therefore a man can say he believes but does nothing. Another man can say he does not believe but does something.

Mouth worship and those who practice it are despicable to God.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 15:381 edit

Well let's see, I got the list right here, let me check.

Um........er.......no.......sorry bout your luck chuck!

Seriously though, I find it pointless to ask this question, especially since I don't have the list and don't make the list, nor does anyone else here.

What I do believe, however, is that Jesus is the only way to God, which is how Jews like Abraham and David eventually were able to go to heaven.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 15:48
    Originally posted by whodey

Seriously though, I find it pointless to ask this question, especially since I don't have the list and don't make the list, nor does anyone else here.

What I do believe, however, is that Jesus is the only way to God, which is how Jews like Abraham and David eventually were able to go to heaven.
    Yes, the trouble is with our lists of good and righteous people, if we have a list is that the
    scripture teaches there are none. We become righteous in Christ, outside of Jesus none
    will be since they have missed the Way God has setup, the Light of the World which Jesus
    is, and the Life of God by missing the Spirit that God gives as a seal. It isn't us who are
    righteous by our own righteous acts, which do not wash away our sins, it has to be Jesus.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 16:08
    Originally posted by whodey

Following Jesus is the the only way to God.. of course.

Some Christians believe that talking about Jesus is the way to God
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 16:12
    Yes, the trouble is with our lists of good and righteous people, if we have a list is that the
    scripture teaches there are none. We become righteous in Christ, outside of Jesus none
    will be since they have missed the Way God has setup, the Light of the World which Jesus
    is, and the Life of God by missing the Spirit that God gives as a seal. It isn't us w ...[text shortened]... o are
    righteous by our own righteous acts, which do not wash away our sins, it has to be Jesus.
    You talk about Jesus with your mouth but your heart in not with him. Proof of that is you says things contrary to his doctrine.

Show me one reference where Jesus says nobody is righteous
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 16:41
    Jesus is the template for Christians, He is the Christ, where do you think the name
    Christian came from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree