Moves
    13 Sep '17 10:18
    Groundhog Day šŸ™„
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 10:39
    Rape is a crime simply because the violation of one's right to choose the person with whom one wants to have sexual intercourse is a crime. Therefore, I repeat that in my opinion rape should be punished severely. I would have no problem at all to help the spirit of such a criminal to escape from its shell.

However, rape is not intrinsically evil: the victim will always remain a victim remembering her abuse during all her life, but some children that come into being as the fruit of rape have the chance to live and enjoy a good life. The children that received the gift of life through the crime of rape, are neither a product of "evil" nor "evil" themselves -they are just innocent, wonderful children;
    šŸ˜µ
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 10:57
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So rape is not intrinsically wrong?
    Sorry dj2becker, I forgot to reply you with the quote and reply button; my answer to you is my post abovešŸ˜µ
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 11:11
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Sorry dj2becker, I forgot to reply you with the quote and reply button; my answer to you is my post abovešŸ˜µ
    No worries. Would I be correct in assuming that your response to my question is a no? šŸ˜µ
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 11:29
    Becker, how is it decided if it is rape?
    The consensus law decides.
    Your argument is hollow.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 11:40
    No worries. Would I be correct in assuming that your response to my question is a no? šŸ˜µ
    No. As I told you earlier, my answer to your question is: It is neither evil, nor non-evil, nor both, nor neither;

It is not intrinsically evil, because rape under certain circumstances becomes the means of the gift of life.
    It is not intrinsically non-evil, because rape is definitely a crime under all circumstances.
    It is not intrinsically both evil and non-evil, because it cannot be properly said that rape is both a crime and not a crime.
    It is intrinsically neither evil and non-evil, because it cannot be properly said that rape is neither a crime nor a non-crime.
    šŸ˜µ
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 11:48
    Say whaat? People do bad things between incarnations?
    šŸ™„

The good or bad actions of one incarnation will/may impact on the next one. (So a mass murderer in this life may get his comeuppance in his next incarnation,...possibly coming back as your therapist).
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 13:33
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Becker, how is it decided if it is rape?
    The consensus law decides.
    Your argument is hollow.
    So you are saying rape in itself is not evil, it is merely wrong because people decided that it is?
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 13:34
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    No. As I told you earlier, my answer to your question is: It is neither evil, nor non-evil, nor both, nor neither;

It is not intrinsically evil, because rape under certain circumstances becomes the means of the gift of life.
    It is not intrinsically non-evil, because rape is definitely a crime under all circumstances.
    It is not intrinsically both e ...[text shortened]... d non-evil, because it cannot be properly said that rape is neither a crime nor a non-crime.
    šŸ˜µ
    So you are saying rape would be ok if people hadn't agreed that it is wrong?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 13:35
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    šŸ™„

The good or bad actions of one incarnation will/may impact on the next one. (So a mass murderer in this life may get his comeuppance in his next incarnation,...possibly coming back as your therapist).
    So you think Job was a mass murderer in his previous life? šŸ™„
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 13:42
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Job is a good example of karma being false a lie. Same with the man born blind that Jesus heals.
    Your job? I don't even know what you do for a living.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 15:50
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Your job? I don't even know what you do for a living.
    Either you're really slow or you're joking.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 15:541 edit
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Either you're really slow or you're joking.
    Um................................................................yes. šŸ˜µ
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 17:56
    So you think Job was a mass murderer in his previous life? šŸ™„
    I was attempting to explain karma to you. As always your mind can't process concepts outside of your own narrow way of thinking.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 18:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I was attempting to explain karma to you. As always your mind can't process concepts outside of your own narrow way of thinking.
    If we are to assume Job is not real why do we consider karma real? Pretty inconsistent of you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree